Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (193357 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by ashmanpolo: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
This thread is making me feel like I'm not on Nairaland. Wait o.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
obosi1 Hahahahahahahahaha get back a bf? well it depends, some guys will never go back to any relationship that they quit.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by maury1williams: 2:23am On Nov 19, 2015
My name is Maury Williams I am from United States i want to thank drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, I was I a relationship with lara and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, 2015 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a lady that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she told me that the relationship is over and that she is fed up with me and I begged her because I love her so much but she refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love lara very much and I am not willing to loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster ABUBAKAR SHRINE. if you need his help you can contact him on drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by RainDevin1: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
I"m Tina from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR OFURE] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR OFURE] he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR OFURE] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR OFURE] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or call his mobile number +2348109756444
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by GentleFrank(m): 5:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by catherinemarcel: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2015
(MUST READ: HOW I GOT BACK MY EX AFTER BREAKUP)
My boyfriend and I have been together for 11 months, about a month ago he called me on phone and said he is breaking up the relationship over distance issues, i was emotionally down i tried all i could to get him back including having to speak to his friends to help me talk to him but all to no avail until i saw a post in a relationship thread on topix of a love spell caster from South Africa Dr. Ikedi who cast love spells to re-unite broken relationship and marriages, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this love spell caster via his email, he casted a re-union love spell and my boyfriend came back to me within 72 hours (3days). Contact this great love spell caster via his email for your relationship and marriage problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck!
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by condova: 12:57am On Dec 07, 2015
I am very happy today with my family. My name is Amanda Bella living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email liberationlovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without payment.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (liberationlovespell@gmail.com)
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by emiliojohnson: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2015
I was married for five years without any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home lately and not spending time with me any more. and because of this my husband divorce me. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.when i explained this to my friend she told me about a genuine spell caster Dr mark from the Internet,how he has helped a lot of people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him,and he told me he was going to bring back my husband and it was a miracle three days later my husband came back and apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy and we are now happy again as one family. Thanks to Dr mark for saving my marriage and for also saving other people too. continue your good work DR, If there is anyone having problems of any sort i will advice you seek the help of Dr mark by emailing him at excellentspells@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.