Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (193382 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Jamesgibs: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
My ex-wife and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce, but I always wanted to get back together with her, and she was never sure. So, I thought it was about time I MADE her sure! All i took was a visit to the website and a request for a specific love spell, and Dr Muna spells powers began to work their magic. The spell is working because guess what: My ex is soon to be my wife again! This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you, Dr Muna spell. Words are not enough. Get in touch with marvelspelltemple [at] outlook [dot] com This spell can be a great help to whom are emotionally break down. Dr Muna web is http://marvelspelltemple.webs.com/
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by rosy4u(f): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2016
Wait oo

How come all these so called spell casters are all

Nigerians

Nwanne economy dikwa bad grin grin grin
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by ernestadam: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Is my gratitude and honor to say a big thanks to a man with truth and do as he promise plz every one on this site should join me and thank Dr igaholo for the glory and happiness he gave to me i broke up with my husband 2 week back and i was down and do not know what to do until i saw a post about this spell caster Dr igaholo who i explain my situation to, and them he said to me cry not my daughter for what you seek for is right here in my temple he gave me hope when i have no hope to to my greatest notice, he did the spell for me and my husband was back 3 days after the spell please if you need any help my advise is for you all go to Dr igaholo cause he is the best of all contact him via dr.igaholo@gmail.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by singhdarren: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Am Singh Darren from New York, USA. My wife EX husband used a spell on my wife and she went back to him. I felt heart broken for i didn't know how to get her back. I did all i could do to get her back with her close friends but nothing worked out. So, in my place of work, i tried searching for help online and i found various testifiers of how a Doctor named Osemu has been faithful & helpful with his spells. I gave it a try by getting in touch with him on his Website: ( http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com ) and i explained my problem to him. Doctor Osemu prepared a spell for me that brought back my wife within 12 to 16 hours after i contacted him. He assured me that nothing can break us apart again and since 2015 till this moment, i have been full of joy with my wife. Contact him today for any kind of help whatsoever via Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or what's app him on +2348135254384 or call me on +1 (914)-363-6524 for more info.

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by karenlisa1: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
With a great joy and fullness of happiness i my heart, i want to thank a powerful spell caster called Dr. Peace, I am from USA, before now i thought i have lost my husband for good after just 2 years of our marriage, We had a fight because he thought that i was cheating on him with my childhood friend and nothing like that happen. He was been deceived by my own very good friend who was having crush on him just to make him hers. Which she really succeeded till now, i tried my possible best to make him know the real truth that i was not cheating but he was already fed up because of the lies rendered against me by my own friend, from their i was searching for help because he was my life and without him i could hurt myself. I contacted three fake spell caster that drained me of my money before i came across Dr. Peace, who finally cast a spell on my husband that made him realize that i was not cheating on him, He came back begging me for forgiveness and that was how we came back and now he love me more than before, anything i tell him now is what he does, Thanks to the great and powerful Dr. Peace for restoring joy, happiness to my home again. If you need help, contact him on his email genuinelovespellhelper@gmail.com or genuinelovespellhelper@yahoo.com You can call his personal phone number +12708406308 and his website address is http://genuinelovespellhe.wixsite.com/genuinelovespell

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by kimberly24: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
My Fiancé was really quiet and looked angry toward me when he came back from the office He seemed moody and don’t care about dinner, he even canceled our plans because of huge pressure from his family members. After taking some misleading advises from some of his family members. We have been dating for more than 3 years and planning our future together. He said it’s over, when I asked what was wrong, he was very angry and wanted me out of his sight. A good friend of mine who knows about our broke up introduce me to a love spell caster who helped him with a spell that brought back his girlfriend. I thought that the idea of a love spell was strange, but was willing to give it a try. When I contacted Dr. ezomo for the first time I was scared but he assured me that he only uses white magic which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to do the return lover spell. Within 4 days after the spell is cast he showed up at my office, he said that he missed me and he wants us to be together again. Am so happy and I want to say a big thanks to Dr. ezomo for his wonderful work We are back together and our relationship has been better the second time. You can contact via his email address: drezomospellhome@hotmail.com or contact him through whatsapp +2349055406117 or contact me ;edwardkimberly24@gmail.com for more information about dr ezomo.,

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by JerryMarry: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2016
[b]Hello my distinguish viewers,i am writing this article to appreciate the great work of Dr .Papo who helped me recently to bring my ex-husband who left me for another girl for no reason ,we were together for almost 4 years,recently before my wedding anniversary,he left me for someone else without any argument or whatever,things were okay between us until a outside street girl involved and stole him away from me,one fateful day after seeing a post of a woman on the internet testifying on how she was helped by Dr Papo,i decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was happiness and to make sure my child grows up with her father,am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say my husband is now with me again,he is now more than in love with me,are you in need of getting back with your man,girlfriend,boyfriend,wife,e.t.c viewers reading my post and contact Dr. Papo his email below: so grateful to you Sir,

Drpapospellcaster@gmail.com or Drpapospellcaster@yahoo.com
Call him +2347087462033 [/b]

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Brooklyngray05: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 17 APRIL 2016, and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR OSEMU. I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR OSEMU did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my divorced wife just as i read on the internet. Am Brooklyn Gray from USA. I was truly shocked when my wife knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept her back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR OSEMU. For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of marriage. Contact him now for any kind or help via Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, website: www.doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple@webs.com OR call and whats App him on +2348135254384. You can text or call me also for more inquiries +1 (914)-902-7078.

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by SonyaGreg: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the reviews people was writting about this spell caster when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much Dr LaLa for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to be a mess. His Website: http://drlalaspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-lala Email drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by anitawilliams: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
life is two sides and believe me when i tell you that it has been one side of the coin for me and my family until my son gain admission into the university, for some period of time it all went smooth as planned but just as he was about to enter into his 3rd year he got a sickness i do not even know the name of this sickness. my son left school and we kept on looking for solution but we could not get a total solution. i thank God for my brother who met doctor zanzin and told him of the pain me and my family are passing through, doctor zanzin asked him to bring me and my son to him and my son shall be well again and this time permanently so my brother quickly called me and i took my son to to him, he told me that it will take three days and my son shall be well. i don't know how he did it but it was a miracle how he help me healed my son. till this day my son never contacted such sickness nor its like again my son is through with his school and is working now. thanks to doctor zanzin fo what he has done for me because i cannot explain what heap of joy is in my heart as i am sharing this testimony of my life. if you have any sickness or problem i think and know that doctor zanzin can help you with solution to your problem because i have witness it first hand. You can contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Kristywalters: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2016
The one I was in love with used my vulnerability as an opportunity to degrade, punish and humiliate me. I became his emotional slave. He abused me. I walked away. My perception of the world, of people, of love completely shattered. The abuse finished what was left on my heart off. Rationally I knew he was abusive. Emotionally I loved him and thought I could fix him. I think about him all the time but he don't speak to me. I was so burdened with intense fear that I am worthless and will never feel love again because of what I was subjected to by the person I loved like no other at the worst possible time of my life that I cannot believe life can ever be as it was before. It damaged and scarred me so much I fear no-one will ever be interested in someone with so much pain. Every antidote to the situation - drinking, having sex, talking, eating - creates another layer of problems so you avoid but all you want is something to stop it hurting. so when the pain became more unbearable, then i had to reach out to Priest Zaman for Online spell help, and when i read more about him and found out that he is the strongest Priest in Asia, then i felt relief and got more courage to out his spells to try. he told me that my husband was going to come back home with 100% loving me and the kids and that my family is going to be reunited back again after he put a spell on him. the greatest miracle i have ever seen was that 24 hours later after his spell casting, my Husband called me telling me he was sorry for ever leaving me and also told me how much he missed me. and that was how he returned back home with the power of this spell caster Priest Zaman. We have been together living in peace and he has loved me unconditionally after i experienced Priest Zaman spells. you can also contact him for similar issues in solving your problem Email: Priestofasia@outlook.com Website: http://priestofasiapowerfulspell.webs.com. Call: Tel: +63 9323230448

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.