Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” (1932 Views)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by PhockPhockMan: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
The Lagos State Chapter of PDP has vowed to stop the return of Senator Oluremi Tinubu to the Senate. This is just as it has also cautioned the senator to stop disgracing the State by her unparliamentary, unpatriotic and inexperienced manner of carrying out ordinary legislativefunctions and privileges.The PDP further vows that, unless the Senator is lucky to escape reprimand by the Senate, it shall mobilise voters in Lagos Central Senatorial District to invoke section 69 of Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution. The said section talks about Powers and Processes to recall a Senator or Member of the House of Representatives.The Party’s stance is on the heels of reports of two interviews granted in two different National Newspapers,wherein Senator Oluremi Tinubu disparaged the Senate as nonentity and also described the hallowed Chamber as not befitting enough of her likes to return!The said interviews were brought on the floor of the Senate by senator Victor Ndoma-Egba. The Senate has consequently asked it’s committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions to investigate the Lagos central Senator.“First, we want to reassure Senator Remi Tinubu that indeed she has had her Fill in the Senate and can never return to the Senate in 2015, atleast not as a Lagos Senator.As a matter of fact, her completing this present term is hanging and imbalance. Unless she is lucky to scale through the senate and be cleared by the Senate committee to investigate her, we shall mobilise voters from her Senatorial District to commence
the process of her Recall as allowed under section 69 of ourConstitution.
Lagosians are now too embarrassed by the ignoble actions of this APC Senator whowe expected would be a fast learner and graduate from being a rookie Senator to an experienced Senator.
Indeed, we do recognise her Right of freedom of expression,however, she ought to exercise same within the Rules of the Senate. Persistently making same mistakes shows that she is either Treacherous or inexperienced, consequently Unfit to remain in the Senate”

Signed:
TAOFIK GANI
Lagos State PDP

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/08/pdp-warns-remi-tinubu-prepare-vacate-seat/
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by cyril83(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Why am i even reading this baseless article ?

2 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Omexonomy: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
The action of a female supporter of APC should not be taken lightly.

7 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by simpleseyi: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
PDP please give us a good alternative and we shall recall Tinubu's wife. But what alternatives do you PDP have? Ex-convict Bode George's wife or Musiliu Obanikoro who burnt Lagos Island LG secretariat to cover his embezzlement or Dame Sheppopo a.k.a dere ris God ooo who cannot make a single simple grammatically correct sentence and yet she is a permanent secretary in Ministry of Education in Bayelsa jungle? Better keep shut or we shall force you mouth shut for you. You think Lagosians are like Ekitis that you bougth with one-eight bad of rice? If you come with soldiers, we have enough area boys and OPC to do to them what boko haram is doing to the useless soldiers in the North-East.

7 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by PhockPhockMan: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
cyril83: Why am i even reading this baseless article ?
Yes o o, when PDP boasted that they will trash Fayemi in Ekiti State election, to supporter of APC, it was baseless article, when PDP said they will cut Nyako to size, to supporters of APC, it was baseless article, APC members in armed robbery case, baseless article.

Diaris Goduo.

7 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by madamoringo(f): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Omexonomy: The action of a female supporter of APC should not be taken lightly.

You are an accursed phool and you will die a miserable death for all the useless comments you make on NL! Except you stop today, may you be a victim of the stray bullet of the PDP police or army! Say AMEN OLORIBURUKU!

3 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by madamoringo(f): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Yes o o, when PDP boasted that they will trash Fayemi in Ekiti State election, to supporter of APC, it was baseless article, when PDP said they will cut Nyako to size, to supporters of APC, it was baseless article, APC members in armed robbery case, baseless article.

Diaris Goduo.

You are an accursed phool and you will die a miserable death for all the useless comments you make on NL! Except you stop today, may you be a victim of the stray bullet of the PDP police or army! Say AMEN OLORIBURUKU!

1 Like

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Nctrice(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Politics in Nigeria is becoming more and more scary with the kind of headlines am seeing this days! In as much as I don't like the ideology of the APC, I really want the existence of a strong opposition in Nigeria's Democratic sphere. But with the way APC's cards are crumbling, PDP might be the only major political party come February 2015! So PDP should take it easy on APC! Nctrice is Begging! Mbok!
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Longeria(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
madamoringo:

Who unleashed this female bingo.

3 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Omexonomy: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
madamoringo:

mynd44 seun mukina Ngakwe all of you should please come and analyse and dissect this
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Nctrice(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
madamoringo:

Go back to Rehab, or Yaba left! You have too much supporter of APC in your system!

5 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by PhockPhockMan: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
madamoringo:

I madamoringo is an accursed phool and i will die a miserable death for all the useless comments I make on NL! Except I stop today, may I be a victim of the stray bullet of the PDP police or army! Help me Say AMEN, because I'm OLORIBURUKU!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Ohjerry: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
The PDP further vows that, unless the Senator is lucky to escape reprimand by the Senate, it shall mobilise voters in Lagos Central Senatorial District to invoke section 69 of Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution.

Don't think PDP can mobilise anything in lagos. The party seems dead in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by PhockPhockMan: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ohjerry:

Don't think PDP can mobilise anything in lagos. The party seems dead in Lagos.
Speak for yourself.
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by adeyrule(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lo. Berey lowo baba e omo ale Igbo aye e ma baje ni
Longeria: Who unleashed this female bingo.

2 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by BrosPeter: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is why I hate APC, of all the people in Lagos, madam Tinubu is the most qualified. Nepotism is the hallmark of APC, its a two man party.

1 Like

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Longeria(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
adeyrule: Lo. Berey lowo baba e omo ale Igbo aye e ma baje ni
Madamoringo, please I'm not from South West.

2 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by simpleseyi: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
BrosPeter: This is why I hate APC, of all the people in Lagos, madam Tinubu is the most qualified. Nepotism is the hallmark of APC, its a two man party.

Of all the people in Lagos, ex-convict Bode George's wife is the most qualified to head a para-military organization and drug fighter NDLEA so that she can protect Jonathan's friend and drug lord Buruji Kashamu from being handed over to USA for prosecution for drug trafficking.

Meanwhile, it is irritating that Tinubu's semi-literate wife is representing Lagos in the national assembly of rogues; though Tinubu's wife is still more literate and cultured than our dearest permanent secretary Dame dere ris God ooo Sheppopo .

5 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Mogidi: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Losing her seat would give her an opportunity to attend to Tinubu's incontinence. The old man needs all the help he can get with this latest illness.

2 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by PhockPhockMan: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
simpleseyi:

Of all the people in Lagos, ex-convict Bode George's wife is the most qualified to head a para-military organization and drug fighter NDLEA so that she can protect Jonathan's friend and drug lord Buruji Kashamu from being handed over to USA for prosecution for drug trafficking.

Atleast she will stop Tinubu from trafficking drug. That's positive development.

2 Likes

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Ayus34(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Longeria: Madamoringo, please I'm not from South West.
oooookkkkk.......u are from South East?
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by meccuno: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
adeyrule: Lo. Berey lowo baba e omo ale Igbo aye e ma baje ni
guy calm down na......wetin ibo man do u?
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by dridowu: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahah"
"
"

"
"
"

"
"
"
"

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"pdp wan kill me with laugh (pwkmwl)
next topic abeg
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
ALL THIS ODE,DIDIRIN OLODO apc FORGET THAT OPC IS NOW UNDER U P N
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by VICTOROCHEI: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
OH GOD MAY WE ALL BE ALIVE TO WITNESS THE FINAL FALL OF TINUBU'S DYNASTY. AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
she should be recalled, she is not as sexxxy as i remember her.. gradually looking like her husband only hungrier
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by simpleseyi: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: ALL THIS ODE,DIDIRIN OLODO apc FORGET THAT OPC IS NOW UNDER U P N

OPC is not under UPN, only the old phagot Fredrick Fasheun took some hungry Ondo and Ekiti areas boys to non-existing UPN with a plan to merge them with the blood 'sharing' (in Sheppopo's voice)PDP. Ganiu Adams faction which is the authentic OPC is preparing for Jonathan and his soldiers. A repeat of the North-East massacre of coward soldiers is waiting.

Let me take you back a little. The Tafawa Balewa / Nnamdi Azikiwe's dubious first republic came to an end because of the crisis we started in the Wide Wild West. The Shagari / Alex Ekweme sardonic second republic came to an end because we, the Wide Wild West refused to accept the rigged 1984 election. IBB / Abacha / Shonekan were forced out and the third republic ended also by us, the Wide Wild West. Lets see how this lugubrious fourth republic of cluelessness will end.
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by PhockPhockMan: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2014
simpleseyi:

OPC is not under UPN, only the old phagot Fredrick Fasheun took some hungry Ondo and Ekiti areas boys to non-existing UPN with a plan to merge them with the blood 'sharing' (in Sheppopo's voice)PDP. Ganiu Adams faction which is the authentic OPC is preparing for Jonathan and his soldiers. A repeat of the North-East massacre of coward soldiers is waiting.

Let me take you back a little. The Tafawa Balewa / Nnamdi Azikiwe's dubious first republic came to an end because of the crisis we started in the Wide Wild West. The Shagari / Alex Ekweme sardonic second republic came to an end because we, the Wide Wild West refused to accept the rigged 1984 election. IBB / Abacha / Shonekan were forced out and the third republic ended also by us, the Wide Wild West. Lets see how this lugubrious fourth republic of cluelessness will end.
So you're proud of stupidity of South West people?
Re: PDP WARNS REMI TINUBU : “prepare To Vacate Your Seat” by djfaithy: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Longeria: Who unleashed this female bingo.
the same person that released your biatch mother.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? / Chibok Girls To Be Released On Monday / Buhari, Tinubu & Amaechi Meet John Kerry US Sec Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.