Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:39 AM

Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! (3980 Views)

3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals / Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! by Networkingprof: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Everyone needs extra income, or multiple source of income if I may say. Like it or not, most of us earn from one source of income and spend through multifarious channels at the end of the day. That make it so hard to save in the first place. Yet token saved comes to something at the end of the day anyway.

But as our time is fully booked by our employers, we must make time out for other source of income to augment our main-source of income to be on the saver side should anything happen along the way. Other than that, we always need money for varieties of needs as follow:

*to make timely payment on loans

*to pay your rent when its next due date;

*to buy foodstuff and provide for the family;

*to raise enough capital for your dream business;

*to support yourself through school;

*to be of help to the poor in your neighbourhood;

*to become financially free.

The list goes on. These are benevolent needs, it healthy and very ideal to have such needs met. Anyone living in this age should have a dream for the good life, or else the good life will elude the person. And we all know how the pursuit of the good life have motivated us to look for jobs where we presently find ourselves.

We all needs a job that promises us good future and reliable present, but only few are finding such. Why? Its not our employers duty to make us rich or comfortable. It is ideal that we find our dreams out by ourselves. Now to do this, people have different answers, I choose Multilevel marketing or direct sales.

Reason is, there is possibility of continually earning from the volume record of what you have done in your business and if you understand the business, sky is the limit. I am with greenlife, how about you? There is good business in healthcare, just pay attention to people that need good health, not people who criticize anything they don't understand. They will also join in the end.
Re: Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! by Networkingprof: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
many people detest network marketing, but among this are people who also dreams of having some amount of money in the future so that they can build a company of their own or have an industry and employ people. Such a good dream. But something might go wrong with that dream- it may not come to pass. Why? A lot of things is militating against accumulation of wealth and judicious utilization and due return on investment.

Market force is not friendly with everyone, every time. We all are at the mercy of price war and high cost of production. But also note, some of the individuals that dream-big of having a company of their own are often clueless as to what to do to come about the money. Hm, if they could see what they have in (t)Time. If you want to be rich, then learn to build wealth from scratch, without much money.

How do I mean?

Change your mindset from HAVE-DO-BE, that is: you do not need to have all the money you think you need going by your proposal to do what you must do to be who you must be. You can reverse the order this way: DO-BE-HAVE. That is, do what you must do little by little, to be who you want to be and then, have what you want to have at the end of the day.

Put in another way, start by employing the people you want to employ voluntarily, through a platform that direct-marketing or MLM provides you. With time, they (your team) will help you to do what you want to do, (assuming that this imply them working for you, according to your dream), just as you have it initially, remember? - to employ people to your company, which is your team in the right sense of the word.

It is at this time you can be sure of having the money you always dream of having for real. The business of networking is about connecting friends to an opportunity you have discovered. The Company will serve as the "Admin" of your dream company, with you being an "employer" and "marketer" of your company's product, until you retire at the point where you attain certain level of sales. You can join greenlife today,

Read more about greenlife Herbal Network @

www.greenlife-product..com

Move up to your success,

Networkingprof,

Re: Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! by Networkingprof: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
HOW DID I JOIN MYSELF?

Well I got to know of greenlife products through an elderly patient that I meant to treat, he has another person treating him with greenlife products, before a friend connected me with him, He kept delaying taking my prescribed suppliments until the lady administering greenlife product on him came back. She said the product was scarce for some time and now available.

The man has partial stroke.

So I went to the extent of joining the business myself. The reason for going this far is not far fetched: I cannot make drug by myself, but I mean to help people with good health or assist people with medical issues, so I need efficacious drugs, so as not to be a liar. Hence I can trust the judgement of a patient and other patients that have had results. I have had result taking these drugs myself.

My personal experience is, I eat egg much, and maybe I'm sugar addict through carbonated drinks, so I have much cholesterol forming in there and run the risk of diabetics. Have to find ways to a lifestyle that will improve my health. Then also, "whatever" is spreading to my (eyeball) Iris. The muscle that connect the optic nerve part of the eyeball to iris start collecting whitish fluid, such as become cataract.

When I used some of these products, I noticed that the fluid that I have no control over retreat back considerably! What am I saying? I have my personal experience and convictions that these product works. I was so scared few weeks back when I saw the fluid in progression! But now its under control. Good health is wealth to the letter.
Re: Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! by Networkingprof: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month to everyone, 080 9717 4000. stay blessed as you continue in quest of a wonderful career this month. 0809 717 4000
Re: Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! by Networkingprof: 4:32am On Oct 03, 2014
its a fresh month, may you find what you are looking for this month, this day.
Re: Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! by Networkingprof: 5:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Dont hesitate to take a step towards your success today, every knowledge is capsule concealing success, take a step to unlock your true potentials and attain success.

(1) (Reply)

I Read Computer Science In School But How Do I Venture Into Oil And Gas Industry / Medical Internship(house Job) Difficult To Get / Forum For All Legal Practitioners. Lets Meet Here And Exchange Legal Views.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.