Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport (2535 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / ABC Transport - Passengers Beware! / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by magictouch: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
I intend to travel to Ghana next week with my kids 10 months, 2, 5 yrs and my house-help of 20yrs, I intend to use ABC transport and want to buy ticket for myself, my househelp and 1 ticket for my 2 children, of course I will carry the little baby on my lap, I want to know if this is allowed. I have an international Passport for myself alone but intend to do yellow cards for us all. Since my children and my house help dont have international Passport, I hope it wont be difficult for them to travel or am I suppose to pay compulsory additional amount. Please people with experience should share.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by texaco1: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
The staff of abc will be your best source of information since they are the ones u intend to use their transport services
Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
]The staff of abc will be your best source of information since they are the ones u intend to use their transport services [/quote

End of discussion!
Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by magictouch: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thanks for the prompt response people.

Any suggestions of nice places to visit in Ghana, my kids are excited about this journey already and I wanna give them a sweet experience.
it's actually a promise I made to them, that if they did well in their exams, I would take them to Ghana. we will be in Accra.

places like the beach, water fall, etc any good recommendation people.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by iamord(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
magictouch: Thanks for the prompt response people.

Any suggestions of nice places to visit in Ghana, my kids are excited about this journey already and I wanna give them a sweet experience.
it's actually a promise I made to them, that if they did well in their exams, I would take them to Ghana. we will be in Accra.

places like the beach, water fall, etc any good recommendation people.
it all depends on ur money.m u can visit labadi beach, oxford street osu.. A nice tourist cemter with retail places.m kwame nkrumah mausoleum, kakum national park. Accra mall.. Sench resort volta.. The list is almost endless..you have bar u r sure to have fun
Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by texaco1: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
iamord: it all depends on ur money.m u can visit labadi beach, oxford street osu.. A nice tourist cemter with retail places.m kwame nkrumah mausoleum, kakum national park. Accra mall.. Sench resort volta.. The list is almost endless..you have bar u r sure to have fun
bros nothing special in accra ,ttell her tto visit the mountain regions of aburi ,she will love it. There is nothing at labadi and they will get bored easily . She can also visit cape coast or tajkoradi . Accra is just expensive and nothing much. What is special about accra mall or osu,I lived in osu for 2 years and in ghana for 4 years . There are many many many wonderful areas apar and outside accra
Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by iamord(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
texaco1: bros nothing special in accra ,ttell her tto visit the mountain regions of aburi ,she will love it. There is nothing at labadi and they will get bored easily . She can also visit cape coast or tajkoradi . Accra is just expensive and nothing much. What is special about accra mall or osu,I lived in osu for 2 years and in ghana for 4 years . There are many many many wonderful areas apar and outside accra
I agree with u hands down! U brought a better suggestion.. It been a while since I. Visited ghana .. But if I want to reside there ill pick between aburi and prampram.. Near the sea side. Accra is more of an urban jungle

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by sunboy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dont forget to visit the Kakum national park thats in Cape Coast, if possible pass the night in Cape Coast, you are gonna love that city at night. You might want to go alone, bar and restaurants by the beaches are dominated by whites.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 09, 2014
I hope your house girl is Nigerian cos of immigration officers at border post.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by magictouch: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2014
saxywale: I hope your house girl is Nigerian cos of immigration officers at border post.

Yes is she a Nigerian, she's been very nice to my kids, also want to spoil her a little.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By ABC Transport by magictouch: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Thanks all for your kind contribution.

How far are all these places from Accra, cos that is where we will be putting up. I have 2 brothers there but they are usually extremely busy. wont want to bother them too much.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On International Passport / Description From Ota To Victoria Island / Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.