Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport (5050 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen / Wande Coal Poses By A Ferrari Car In California, U.S / Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by ViewNigeria(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
The actress said” out and about”but all eyes are on the range..Looks brand new..

Source: http://www.view.com.ng/see-money-actress-mercy-aigbe-poses-by-her-range-rover-sport/

1 Like

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Where does she live?

2 Likes

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Airforce1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Range Rover fairly used .. Money?? undecided

Op
Na poverty dey worry you

1 Like

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by walexGodson(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
U sure say no b location she dey

3 Likes

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by ViewNigeria(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Airforce1: Range Rover fairly used .. Money?? undecided

Op
Na poverty dey worry you
Like asif you get one #Nohating grin

1 Like

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by ViewNigeria(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
kennygee: Where does she live?
Abu le Eko cheesy dunno jawe
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Airforce1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
ViewNigeria: Like asif you get one #Nohating grin

grin

1 Like

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by pfijacobs(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Two things.
1. She's @ a fu.ckin location.. And
2. Dats d movie director's car...
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Too many jealous posters above me grin

3 Likes

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by PaulIM(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bad belle people.. lol even the girl in post here, just open teeth dey laugh una shmmm

1 Like

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by unlessgod: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
she looks good

1 Like

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Holuwahphemy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
She can't afford it, atleast not now. Maybe in the future though.
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by unlessgod: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Holuwahphemy: She can't afford it, atleast not now. Maybe in the future though.
what makes you think she cant afford it? huh
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by kellight28(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Neat Car... worth snapping with
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Holuwahphemy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
unlessgod: what makes you think she cant afford it? huh
And what makes You think she can? huh
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by unlessgod: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Holuwahphemy: And what makes You think she can? huh
So you dont even know yet, you blabing haba!!!
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Holuwahphemy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
unlessgod: So you dont even know yet, you blabing haba!!!
I don't, pls educate Me
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by icebebe(f): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
D LADIES:Abeg make una no vex,hw many inches b dis her weave?
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
What's with celebrities and Range?

Nawahoo.
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by chicbenita(f): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
icebebe: D LADIES:Abeg make una no vex,hw many inches b dis her weave?
6.3inchs :d
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by MymothersKeeper(f): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
dvdon: What's with celebrities and Range?

Nawahoo.

its befitting for the hard workers, i test drove one in UK. I know how they feel and why they drive it. The salesman was shocked that my budget was just 4k after i test drove 75k range and 22k audi grin grin Anyone that's running mouth here is just a hater.
The muscle behind the engine is so sound you don't feel like you are driving because the car picks up itself, so smooth. It detects cold and the seat starts to get warm. The one that burst my head, once i selected reverse, another screen below the inbuilt NAV just lit up and showed the back view like cctv, so no need to stretch long necks, fear catch me as i spotted D back ground and tyres right in front of me shocked. The car key was round sort of, doesn't look like a key.
The interior was a cool tan, i melted in love with it.
I felt high and was looking down on other drivers who couldnt see me but i'm seeing them clearly kiss but most importantly, in a collision a range is more or less like a body helmet so go figure.
if im living in Nigeria i will buy it !
Go mercy, GGMUB

naij people are enjoying their money no road tax, dey carry dey enjoy go.

6 Likes

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by axortedbabe(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
20 inches.. in other news, d hair style doesn't suit her face..
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by chicbenita(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
MymothersKeeper:

its befitting for the hard workers, i test drove one in UK. I know how they feel and why they drive it. The salesman was shocked that my budget was just 4k after i test drove 75k range and 22k audi grin grin Anyone that's running mouth here is just a hater.
The muscle behind the engine is so sound you don't feel like you are driving because the car picks up itself, so smooth. It detects cold and the seat starts to get warm. The one that burst my head, once i selected reverse, another screen below the inbuilt NAV just lit up and showed the back view like cctv, so no need to stretch long necks, fear catch me as i spotted D back ground and tyres right in front of me shocked. The car key was round sort of, doesn't look like a key.
I felt high and was looking down on other drivers who couldnt see me but i'm seeing them clearly kiss but most importantly, in a collision a range is more or less like a body helmet so go figure.
Go mercy, GGMUB

Abi nau
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Mccoynelly(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
no doubt she's pretty

1 Like

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Yemlizzy(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
She doesn't need to flaunt it if its truly hers. Fine mama.

1 Like

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
This woman is so pretty! and i love her Fashion sense kiss

2 Likes

Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by MisterDerick: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Airforce1: Range Rover fairly used .. Money?? undecided

Op
Na poverty dey worry you
My Guy stop hating on a fellow Nigerian...Dem swear for you shocked
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Ariyke: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wow cool
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by fruityjojo(f): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2014
32 or there abt...
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Ayorh4you(m): 3:17am On Jul 09, 2014
SO MAKE WE BEGIN DANCE OR CRY? SHIIOR
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2014
MymothersKeeper:

Go mercy, GGMUB

u just reminded me y i neeed to make serious money!!
Re: See Money, Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses By Her Range Rover Sport by icebebe(f): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2014
axortedbabe: 20 inches.. in other news, d hair style doesn't suit her face..
kk tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hehehehe See What Afrocandy Posted Online After She Masturbrated / Young Man Commits Suicide After Been Dumped By His Girlfriend / Christina Aguilera Vs Christina Milian: Who's Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.