Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. (51162 Views)

I Need A Recent Standard CV / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by prettyjulia: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls I nid it too.. Julia4feelings@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by iammccoy(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2014
Tanks in anticipation...deleolayinka@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by BABYLUVLY(f): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thank you God bless you. Please am interested. My email is chukwuma.nneka@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by spicykev(f): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
please any 1 that has gotn the format should ...thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by tunex777: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls i need a copy of the cv too olawaleolatundey@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by patrickihez(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls beloved, am interested in that too....can u pls help me took dese my email.patrickihez13@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by joshrare(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Me too
Lajosh7621@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by tolutito(f): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
pls i need too....akinstosin@yahoo.com...tnks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by fidinwala(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Easyjay: you try to download and save the attachment 1st before opening..
thanks for your concern i will try it and see what comes out of it.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by itsbrahams: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls help me too, I av similar challenge my email is itsbrahams@yahoo.com or itsbrahams@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Jacobx007: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
me also guy yakubsale@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Easyjay: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
fidinwala:
you are welcome. try it out and lemme know the result. on a seond thought, maybe you couldn't open it because of its format (.rar). so i will open it and send the .doc format..
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by switlary: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
ernie4life: Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck

Pls ernie4life kindly send to me also. Thanks onungbogboolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Cremebela(f): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
pls help me out i need. my email is truannie28@gmail.com. thanks nd God bless u
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Preciousrosy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls ooo i need too. kosirozibliss@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Maczeelly(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please send it to me
maczeelly@gmail.com.....Thankz
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by lizzy22(f): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls i nid it too....* kunleola974@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by olatinpo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
fidinwala:
Pls help ur brother also,
My email address is "oluvictor4christ@gmail.com"
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by gluxero(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls send 2 me too...kingsalademomi@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by aseczyl(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
please, tunji.samuel19@yahoo.com, please and please bro
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by HRMEzeMO(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abeg my own kachimyke2@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by NobleArinze(f): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
ernie4life: Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck
. Pls am interested too. Lilianogbodo90@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Pweezy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls im interested too uwemzy@gmail.com tnks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Pweezy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
NobleArinze: . Pls am interested too. Lilianogbodo90@gmail.com
pls send to me too at uwemzy@gmail.com thks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Pweezy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
fidinwala:
@easyjay pls do send me a copy too at uwemzy@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by toby4ever(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2014
wen sending a cv is the compulsory to send a cover letter too?
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by curiouses: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
ernie4life: .
Can you pls help review my CV. I just finished my project defense and want to intern in 'any' firm before going for service.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by curiouses: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
toby4ever: wen sending a cv is the compulsory to send a cover letter too?
Thanks for asking this question.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Opeoluwaadewole: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
pls am intrested,opeoluwaadewole@ymail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by mazieze: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2014
please help me to with the format of standard CV my email is chinedumazi@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by pabloaimar(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2014
Please help me with the latest format, I'm in dire need of it. Thanks. owuna.joseph@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by pabloaimar(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Easyjay: . This is the CV sample in .rar format. Download, open and extract to your preferred location. Share with others. Good luck. .
hello, I've tried getting it though I've saved it but it's not opening in my phone, pls what way will I be able to see it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.