Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal (36418 Views)

Need Help With Electrical & Plumbing List For Decking. / Top 10 Plumbing And Housing Materials You Can Get Under 5k. / For Your Electrical & Plumbing Installation Services(Email or Call Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Call us today
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Call us today......
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Our M&E design is unique. We will give you the best. Call us today
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks for calling.
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enjoy your weekend. Call us today
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is to inform all the nairalander that I lost my Mtn line last weekend. I can only be reached through my glo line 08051750560. my bbm, whatsapp won't be available pending the time I will retrieve my sim. Thanks
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
call us today
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 8:28pm On May 03, 2015
Line retrieved. This is my new pin: 24ED26C9.

Thanks for your understanding.

Engr. Tope
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
Call us today. Nice weekend ahead.....
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 10:19am On May 29, 2015
happy democracy day to all our clients
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Call us today....
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
We are here to serve you better. Call us today
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
We are busy designing one of top hotel in Nigeria. The design include:
A. Electrical
I. Lighting design
Ii. Power design
Iii. Fire alarm design
Iv. Data and voice design
V. Access control design
Vi. Public Address Szstem design
Vii. Security system (CCTV) desgn
Viii. External light design
Ix. Load calculations to determine the rating of generator and transformer.

B. MECHANICAL
I. Hot and cold Water supply design
Ii. Soul and Waste design.
Iii. External

HVAC
I. AC design.

It is a complete design.
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by wanaj0: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Any idea of the cost of the Schneider Neo Series switches and sockets? Do you know where one can get them to buy?
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
wanaj0:
Any idea of the cost of the Schneider Neo Series switches and sockets? Do you know where one can get them to buy?

Am sorry sir I ve not been able to reply your mail. The neo range series of schneider products is not availble according to one of their staff.
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by wanaj0: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks. Saw that you used it in one of your projects.
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Thank God Its friday
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Call us today for your complete design.
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by Delmac73: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Hi Topsy23,

where are you located and what are your charges?

Regards

LT
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Delmac73:
Hi Topsy23,

where are you located and what are your charges?

Regards

LT

Thanks for your message, we are located in Lagos, our charges depend on the type of design or installation. Let me know the type of project you have. Thanks.
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by Delmac73: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
topsy23:

Thanks for your message, we are located in Lagos, our charges depend on the type of design or installation. Let me know the type of project you have. Thanks.

Hi Topsy,

Its a four bedroom self-contained residential project. You can reach me on ladit43@googlemail.com

Regards

LT
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Delmac73:

Hi Topsy,

Its a four bedroom self-contained residential project. You can reach me on ladit43@googlemail.com

Regards

LT

Noted!!!
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Call us today...... Happy weekend ahead
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by adanny01(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
topsy23:
Call us today...... Happy weekend ahead

I saw your neat job pictures.

I have a project up north to finish soon. Am planning the finishing. I was wondering how to provide for a small inverter of about 2.5kva which will power selected power outlets, lights and fan. Am a civil engr so am playing with ideas only.

My idea is to simply introduce a 1phase DB beside the main 3phase DB. By so doing, all points to be on inverter are placed in the 1 phase DB while the rest go to the 3 phase DB. However, one phase will be used directly from the meter unit to the inverter while two other phases go to the main DB. Where it gets complicated is that I plan a 10kva wall mount voltage stabilizer which I want the inverter and other points that will not be on inverter to be passed through.

My problems is trying to prevent some crazy people from plugging pressing iron, water kettle or other heavy stuff that will kill the stabilizer. I will also limit powered sockets and some light points on inverter for power saving. Eg. fridge, freezer, inverter, 1 AC, all lights, all fans, 2tv points, water dispenser will be on stabilizer while half lights, all fans, 2 TV points will be on the inverter.

Should I alternatively use 3 one phase DB's to eliminate the confusion?

1 Like

Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
adanny01:

I saw your neat job pictures.

I have a project up north to finish soon. Am planning the finishing. I was wondering how to provide for a small inverter of about 2.5kva which will power selected power outlets, lights and fan. Am a civil engr so am playing with ideas only.

My idea is to simply introduce a 1phase DB beside the main 3phase DB. By so doing, all points to be on inverter are placed in the 1 phase DB while the rest go to the 3 phase DB. However, one phase will be used directly from the meter unit to the inverter while two other phases go to the main DB. Where it gets complicated is that I plan a 10kva wall mount voltage stabilizer which I want the inverter and other points that will not be on inverter to be passed through.

My problems is trying to prevent some crazy people from plugging pressing iron, water kettle or other heavy stuff that will kill the stabilizer. I will also limit powered sockets and some light points on inverter for power saving. Eg. fridge, freezer, inverter, 1 AC, all lights, all fans, 2tv points, water dispenser will be on stabilizer while half lights, all fans, 2 TV points will be on the inverter.

Should I alternatively use 3 one phase DB's to eliminate the confusion?

The best way is to have one separate single phase DB for the inverter, all the selected power outlet, fans, lights, fridge, freezer and TV to be power to be connected to it. Installing 3 single phase DB for inverter is a waste of money. Limit inverter socket in the kitchen to 2(one fridge and one freezer).

You can use different colour of socket outlet for inverter to differentiate them from the normal socket so that there would be no confusion.

10kva stabilizer will carry those appliances you mentioned above but it will be waste of money having 3 distribution boards at home.
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by adanny01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
topsy23:

The best way is to have one separate single phase DB for the inverter, all the selected power outlet, fans, lights, fridge, freezer and TV to be power to be connected to it. Installing 3 single phase DB for inverter is a waste of money. Limit inverter socket in the kitchen to 2(one fridge and one freezer).

You can use different colour of socket outlet for inverter to differentiate them from the normal socket so that there would be no confusion.

10kva stabilizer will carry those appliances you mentioned above but it will be waste of money having 3 distribution boards at home.

Thanks so much on the socket color coding. I will definitely do that.

My main concern is that the inverter is a small one and will not be used on fridge and freezer but I want them both on stabilizer. There are now 3 isolations. First is does on direct, second is those on stabilizer and thirdly those on inverter and on stabilizer.
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
adanny01:

Thanks so much on the socket color coding. I will definitely do that.

My main concern is that the inverter is a small one and will not be used on fridge and freezer but I want them both on stabilizer. There are now 3 isolations. First is does on direct, second is those on stabilizer and thirdly those on inverter and on stabilizer.

I believe 10kva stabilizer should be able to carry those appliances
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Our recent electrical design: Lighting and Power layout

1 Like

Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Our recent design

Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Our design update

Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
!
Re: Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal by topsy23: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Call us today and get the best of our design

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! Flood Take Over A Nairalander's House In Benin / Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja / Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.