Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

(married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex (8462 Views)

The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by ademega(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
How do you signal to your spouse that you are in need of sex .
This goes to the married people in the house only ( we assumed that singles should zip up till wedding nite!) how do you signal to your partner that you are in the mood for sex and how does your partner usually signal to you for sex ?. Despite the fact that you are married and two has become one ,which make both have all access to each others body, still, you need to demand for sex in a polite and civilized manner , so how do you demand for this ultimate enjoyment from your partner?
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
You go wait taya o!
The line looooooong ke. cheesy
No chance. cheesy

Sorry!

The man has to make the first move!
Nigerian MEN have NEVER turned me on!
NOT EVEN MY HUSBAND! kiss

I have never been turned on by physical attributes.

No matter how good a man looks, if he does not speak my emotional language. . . . . Then I go for his wallet only! kiss
For children and money. . . .LOTS OF MONEY only.
I have to FORCE MYSELF TO LIKE HIM. . . .TO GET WHAT I WANT!!!!

Straight Up! kiss

9 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by lomaxx: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
ademega: Despite the fact that you are married and two has become one ,which make both have all access to each others body, still, you need to demand for sex in a polite and civilized manner

Lol.
You must be high on something
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Tocheagle(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
The best signal is when you just scream @ her like dis "MAMA BOMBOY , OYA MAKE WE DO SOMETHING TO PRODUCE JUNIOR ONES FOR BOMBOY" she'll get the message .

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by crackhaus: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: You go wait taya o!
No chance. cheesy

Sorry!

No matter how good a man looks, if he does not speak my emotional language. . . . . Then I go for his wallet only! kiss

Straight Up! kiss
undecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
crackhaus:
undecidedundecided

Can you EXPECT or FEEL this kind of love in your GODLESS Africa of POVERTY? undecided

I am a product of my NIGERIAN environment!
No apologies! kiss
Blame ya GOD! kiss

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by crackhaus: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Can you EXPECT or FEEL this kind of love in your GODLESS Africa of POVERTY? undecided

I am a product of my NIGERIAN environment!
No apologies! kiss
Blame ya GOD! kiss
I understood nothing in what you just typed..

40 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by egopersonified(f): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Op, what is there to say or ask? Just start touching the necessary areas, as they say, action speaks louder than words.

6 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
crackhaus:

You are shallow, so I don't expect you to understand.
You are thereby excused! kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by MARKone(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
The right moment calls for it, the two of you should be able to feel it, other than that, learn to train ur mind to let go, having $£* with someone who is not in the mood can be quite frustrating.
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
We signal by whistling. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by crackhaus: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

You are shallow, so I don't expect you to understand.
You are thereby excused! kiss
Funny...

Funny because I'm not the one who takes pride in trash talking Africans (Nigerians) including her own husband...even when it's clear she will always be regarded FIRST as an African (Nigerian) before being recognized as a Westerner, a second-class citizen AT BEST for that matter.

And I'm the one who's shallow? Funny! undecided

38 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
crackhaus:
Funny...

Funny because I'm not the one who takes pride in trash talking Africans (Nigerians) including her own husband...even when it's clear she will always be regarded FIRST as an African (Nigerian) before being recognized as a Westerner, a second-class citizen AT BEST for that matter.

And I'm the one who's shallow? Funny! undecided

NL just recovered from A CRASH from YOUR GOD!
I did not even have to pray for one!
Touch not! kiss
Or CRASSSSSSH again!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by crackhaus: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

NL just recovered from A CRASH from YOUR GOD!
I did not even have to pray for one!
Touch not! kiss
Or CRASSSSSSH again!!!! kiss
I have touched, do your worst... grin

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
crackhaus:
I have touched, do your worst... grin

Abi I dey miss like your Loretta abi na cocopussssy these days? undecided
Shioooooor!
Abeg waka go!
Na who dey laff wit you? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by crackhaus: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Abi I dey miss like your Loretta abi na cocopussssy these days? undecided
Shioooooor!
Abeg waka go!
Na who dey laff wit you? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
most times I simply walk up to her, without saying a word I Unbutton her shirt / blouse , usually the top 3 buttons and slip my hand inside ..... if she's in a happy mood, she'll relax and allow me, if she's in a bad mood, I'll be lucky if my hand comes out intact

19 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by lomaxx: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
lofty900: , if she's in a bad mood, I'll be lucky if my hand comes out intact

Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by missdebs(f): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
hello, there are tools called mouth and brain, use dem

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by maingwaest(f): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
He gets back from the office and while serving him his meal I jokingly tell him to eat veryyyyyy well cos their will be press up to undergo,his smile alone ........ Infact he ll be the one chasing to bed .lol . Thing is, we always joke about it all the time that it is never awkward for either of us to make a move;in all body language never lie. Just make sure the kids are in already in bed o if u don't want to answer questions and be a celebrity among their peers the next day in school.

10 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by orbis(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
No chance. cheesy

Sorry!

Straight Up! kiss

What is this one saying.....I wonder why you always have to capitalize all your words.... Your hubby must be Pusey wiped ...

10 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Ayorh4you(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
No chance. cheesy

Sorry!

Straight Up! kiss

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? U SEF DON CONFIRM SAY U BE BYTCH grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2014
lomaxx:

Lmao.
quite funny but true
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by mgbeketoto: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2014
cheesy
orbis:

What is this one saying.....I wonder why you always have to capitalize all your words.... Your hubby must be Pusey wiped ...

At least . . .I don prove say I get husband.
Mu che che che che che che
WHICH WAN CONSAIN YOU SEF? undecided

I CARRY FRONT. . .
I CARRY BACK. . . .
I TOO PACKAGE
HE CAN'T LET GO. . .

GO AND DIE!!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2014
My ex back then usually doesn't say a word, he just allows me to fall asleep and then starts rubbing his thomas on my butt embarassed

But for me I. Hardly ask, too shy for that.
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by orbis(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2014
mgbeketoto: cheesy

At least . . .I don prove say I get husband.
Mu che che che che che che
WHICH WAN CONSAIN YOU SEF? undecided

I CARRY FRONT. . .
I CARRY BACK. . . .
I TOO PACKAGE
HE CAN'T LET GO. . .

GO AND DIE!!!! kiss

Lol...
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by angiemartinez(f): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2014
i just go straight to his banana, and instantly it will start to nod like agama lizard. show don start be dat.

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2014
I talk.... 'Honey Boo! Ayam Hot' *Funny enough he is already.... lipsrsealed
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I talk.... 'Honey Boo! Ayam Hot' *Funny enough he is already.... lipsrsealed
Na horn,y I write ooo! Nairaland! Becareful! angry

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by summerflame(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mummy Ngozi, I want to eat hairy snail and suck orange juice. SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by goldtooth: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
crackhaus:

Brother i thought it was just me oo. Thank Goodness

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Future Of Cloth Diapering / Help! His Wife Is Tormenting Him. / Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.