Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links (13697 Views)

The Social Significance Of Rap & Hip-hop Culture / Dj Neptune Presents Naija R And B Mixtape Vol 1( Free Download) / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by RSAMAN(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
tapingil:

OK sir we don hear...abeg step aside go open ur own thread with ur own fav artists....leave our op na....stop disturbing JOOR

nah, i didn't mean to disturb but just to recommend good music to you which i thought you might like. Either you are afraid of trying new things out or hate it when someone recommends something new to you. You probably listened to the same music for a long time but trying new things out will not do any harm because after all, you will have to decide whether you like what has been recommended to you or not and does not necesarily mean you have to ditch the old. All i can say is: try things out and if you don't like it you are free to ditch it. Like the old saying goes: a person who says he hasn't failed in life has never tried new things out. What have you got to lose? I have also tried things out, and along the way i have been disappointed time and time again, i failed, until i finally found music that i could cherish, i didn't just find it without disapointments and failing time and time again. All good music i have heard has come through recommendations and word of mouth, and everything i have heard on the radio and seen on tv has been mediocre at best compared to the standards of music i gotten into and set for myself, so i switched the radio off ever since.

1 Like

Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by tapingil(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
RSAMAN:

nah, i didn't mean to disturb but just to recommend good music to you which i thought you might like. Either you are afraid of trying new things out or hate it when someone recommends something new to you. You probably listened to the same music for a long time but trying new things out will not do any harm because after all, you will have to decide whether you like what has been recommended to you or not and does not necesarily mean you have to ditch the old. All i can say is: try things out and if you don't like it you are free to ditch it. Like the old saying goes: a person who says he hasn't failed in life has never tried new things out. What have you got to lose? I have also tried things out, and along the way i have been disappointed time and time again, i failed, until i finally found music that i could cherish, i didn't just find it without disapointments and failing time and time again. All good music i have heard has come through recommendations and word of mouth, and everything i have heard on the radio and seen on tv has been mediocre at best compared to the standards of music i gotten into and set for myself, so i switched the radio off ever since.

Kk then, ask the Op in a polite manner if u cud add urs here....there is nothing bad in getting more albums to choose from
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2014
tapingil:

OK sir we don hear...abeg step aside go open ur own thread with ur own fav artists....leave our op na....stop disturbing JOOR

thanks tapingil. the guy is a newbie looking for ideas or recognition,thats why i didnt bother to respond to his post. well,atleast he is learning gradually.
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2014
naijajobspost: one of the fastest classic rapper just dropped another classic latest album ,here is twista dark horse

Artist Name- twista
album title - dark horse
Genre- American Rap
Date Added: Aug 8, 2014

Tracklist:

01. Twista - The Dark Horse (Ft. Tyme)
02. Twista - I Am Such a Mobsta
03. Twista - Devil’s Angel
04. Twista - Beast
05. Twista - Getting Paper (Ft. Dra Day)
06. Twista - It’s Yours (Ft. Tia London)
07. Twista - One More Joog
08. Twista - Crisis (Ft. Tech N9ne)
09. Twista - Burnin (Ft. Wiz Khalifa & Berner)
10. Twista - Want My Love (Ft. DJ Victoriouz)
11. Twista - Nothing Like Me (Ft. Gritz)
12. Twista - Me and You
13. Twista - 6 Rings

Click here to download

more classic coming this week.
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by RSAMAN(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
naijajobspost:

thanks tapingil. the guy is a newbie looking for ideas or recognition,thats why i didnt bother to respond to his post. well,atleast he is learning gradually.

you still call me a newbie. you haven't contributed much to the debate we had other than call me newbie and naija rap fan(of which i proved otherwise). Be more mature and Let's make a deal, you can suggest an album i should listen to from my collection, i once downloaded music from similar artists you like because i wanted to try out that particular kind of music, yes i did try out those artists but found that i don't like that kind of music, i'm not just making some baseless arguements and calling anything i haven't tried out shiiiitt, i'll just give you the album names i have tried, you'll just pick one and i'll happily go back and give them another chance and listen to them. In turn, since you don't have my favourite artists albums on your hard drive, i will suggest just an album you should download from the internet. And if you think what i recommended was shiiiitt then i will happily agree that i'm a newbie; That will be more mature than calling someone a newbie by judging his favorite artists without having given them a listen and not knowing what kind of music they make. Are we on with the deal?

2 Likes

Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by tapingil(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
naijajobspost:

more classic coming this week.

Just deh post joor...ignore all comments jare
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by RSAMAN(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2014
naijajobspost:

RSAMAN:

you still call me a newbie. you haven't
contributed much to the debate we had
other than call me newbie and naija rap
fan(of which i proved otherwise). Be more
mature and Let's make a deal, you can
suggest an album i should listen to from
my collection, i once downloaded music
from similar artists you like because i
wanted to try out that particular kind of
music, yes i did try out those artists but
found that i don't like that kind of music,
i'm not just making some baseless
arguements and calling anything i haven't
tried out shiiiitt, i'll just give you the album
names i have tried, you'll just pick one and
i'll happily go back and give them another
chance and listen to them. In turn, since
you don't have my favourite artists albums
on your hard drive, i will suggest just an
album you should download from the
internet. And if you think what i
recommended was shiiiitt then i will
happily agree that i'm a newbie; That will
be more mature than calling someone a
newbie by judging his favorite artists
without having given them a listen and
not knowing what kind of music they
make. Are we on with the deal?

You can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. Shame can't even accept a simple challenge.
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
RSAMAN:

You can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. Shame can't even accept a simple challenge.

we dont like to do this but hey,seems you want it, you can bring it on if you want to as you can see,we aint got not time for no fakeazz,punkazzz, fagged, .............we busy getting net money .....thats why i put you in a different place. dont bring it on, you aint ready bro
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
another new classic album from this nigggaa right here

Artist Name- Wiz khalifa
album title - blacc hollywood
Genre- American Rap
Date Added: Aug 15, 2014

Tracklist:
01. Hope (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
02. We Dem Boyz
03. Promises
04. KK (feat. Project Pat & Juicy J)
05. House In the Hills (feat. Curren$y)
06. Ass Drop
07. Raw
08. Stayin Out All Night
09. The Sleaze
10. So High (feat. Ghost Loft)
11. Still Down (feat. Chevy Woods & Ty Dolla $ign)
12. No Gain
13. True Colors (feat. Nicki Minaj)
14. We Dem Boyz (feat. Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q & Nas) [Remix]
15. You and Your Friends (feat. Snoop Dogg & Ty Dolla $ign)

Click here to download freely

Note that guest may need to register freely to download.

We aint stopping here. you guys should expect more.dont forget to refer friends and family to our website
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by RSAMAN(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by Tassembly(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
naijajobspost: another new classic album from this nigggaa right here

Artist Name- Wiz khalifa
album title - blacc hollywood
Genre- American Rap
Date Added: Aug 15, 2014

Tracklist:
01. Hope (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
02. We Dem Boyz
03. Promises
04. KK (feat. Project Pat & Juicy J)
05. House In the Hills (feat. Curren$y)
06. Ass Drop
07. Raw
08. Stayin Out All Night
09. The Sleaze
10. So High (feat. Ghost Loft)
11. Still Down (feat. Chevy Woods & Ty Dolla $ign)
12. No Gain
13. True Colors (feat. Nicki Minaj)
14. We Dem Boyz (feat. Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q & Nas) [Remix]
15. You and Your Friends (feat. Snoop Dogg & Ty Dolla $ign)

Note that guest may need to register freely to download.

We aint stopping here. you guys should expect more.dont forget to refer friends and family to our website

blacc hollywood,so many classic tracks on this one.
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2014
The south is back. here is a classic from the southern american rapper

Artist Name- Slim Thug
album title - Thug Thursday 2
Genre- American Rap
Date Added: Aug 27, 2014

Tracklist:

1.Hot Nigga feat. Z-Ro
2.0 to 100 feat. Delo & Doughbeezy
3.Believe Thugga
4.Errybody feat. Sauce Walka & J.P.
5.O.G. Slim Thugga feat. Paul Wall
6.Grindin' feat. Killa Kyleon
7.Danny Thugga
8.No Flex Zone feat. Propain & G.T. Garza
9.She Twerkin' feat. BeatKing
10.Cut Her Off Thugga
11.Drunk Wit Thug
12.Cuffin feat. G.T. Garza
13.Xxplosive Flow
14.Trophies
15.Chi Raq Thugga
16.Hogg Off The Corner
17.Move Dat Dope feat. Anna Lola
18.Thugga We Made It
19.#TBT Freestyle Medley

guest may need to register to download freely
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2014

Artist Name- Ace Hood
album title - Body Bag 3
Genre- American Rap
Date Added: september 3, 2014

Tracklist:

1.I am (Beast Mix)
2.0 100 (Beast Mix)
3.Chiraq (BeastMix)
4.Believe Me (Beast Mix)
5.No Flex Zone (Beast Mix)
6.Hot Nigga (Beast Mix)
7.Grind'n (Beast Mix)
8.Don't Tell 'Em (Beast Mix)
9.Dat Foreign (Beast Mix)
10.Two Words(Beast Mix)
11.Seen it all (Beast Mix)

Note- guest may need to register freely to view main link.

enjoy
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2014

Artist Name- Young Jeezy
album title - Seen it all' The autobiography
Genre- American Rap
Date Added: september 3, 2014

Tracklist:
01. 1-4 Block
02. What You Say
03. Black Eskimo
04. Enough
05. Holy Ghost
06. Me OK
07. 4 Zones
08. Been Getting Money (ft Akon)
09. Bleep The World (ft August Alsina)
10. Seen It All (feat. JAY Z)
11. Win Is A Win
12. Beautiful (feat. Game & Rick Ross)
13. Beez Like (ft Lil Boosie)
14. No Tears (ft Future)
15. How I Did It (Perfection)

Note- guest may need to register freely to view main link.

enjoy
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by tapingil(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls op can u help with link to Mase's welcome back album
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2014
tapingil: Pls op can u help with link to Mase's welcome back album

expect it
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2014

Artist Name-Chris brown
album title - X
Genre- American R n b
Date Added: september 13, 2014

Tracklist:
01. X
02. Add Me In
03. Loyal (feat. Lil Wayne & Tyga)
04. New Flame (feat. Usher & Rick Ross)
05. Songs On 12 Play (feat. Trey Songz)
06. 101 (Interlude)
07. Drown In It (feat. R. Kelly)
08. Came To Do (feat. Akon)
09. Stereotype
10. Time For Love
11. Lady In a Glass Dress (Interlude)
12. Autumn Leaves (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
13. Do Better
14. See You Around
15. Don't Be Gone Too Long
16. Body Shots
17. Drunk Texting (feat. Jhené Aiko)
18. Lost In Ya Love
19. Love More (feat. Nicki Minaj)
20. Don't Think They Know (feat. Aaliyah)
21. Fine China

guest may have to login or register freely to access main link
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by tapingil(m): 3:43am On Sep 13, 2014
naijajobspost:

expect it

Thanks...patiently waiting
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 2:43am On Oct 21, 2014
sorry for late updates, we are flushing out our server and have removed some old downloads,i hope you guys have already downloaded old uploads. here are new classic

Artist Name- the game
album title - blood moon,year of the wolf
Genre- American Rap
Date Added: oct 21, 2014

Tracklist:

01. The Game - Bigger ThanBigger Than Me
02. The Game - F.U.N.
03. The Game - Really (Ft. Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Soulja Boy & T.I.)
04. The Game - F_ck Yo Feelings (Ft. Lil Wayne & Chris Brown)
05. The Game - On One (Ft. King Marie & Ty Dolla $ign)
06. The Game - Married to The Game (Ft. French Montana, DUBB & Sam Hook)
07. The Game - The Purge
08. The Game - Trouble on My Mind
09. The Game - Cellphone (Ft. DUBB)
10. The Game - Or Nah (Ft. Too Short, Problem & AV)
11. The Game - Best Head Ever (Ft. Tyga & Eric Bellinger)
12. The Game - Take That (Ft. Tyga & Pharaoh)
13. The Game - Food For My Stomach (Ft. Dubb & Skeme)
14. The Game - Hit Em Hard (Ft. Bobby Shmurda, Skeme & Freddie Gibbs)
15. The Game - Black On Black (ft. Young Jeezy & Kevin Gates)
16. The Game - Bloody Moon

click here to download

guest may have to login or register freely to view links. enjoy.
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by tapingil(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
U no drop mase album again?
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
tapingil:
U no drop mase album again?

bro, due to copyright protection, we are flushing our server for old files, most old links may not be opened after few months,so when we post new albums,try and download almost immediately .
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2014

Artist Name-j cole
album title -forest hills drive
Genre- American rap
Date Added: dec 12th, 2014

Tracklist:
01. Intro
02. January 28th
03. Wet Dreamz
04. 03’ Adolescence
05. A Tale of 2 Citiez
06. Fire Squad
07. St. Tropez
08. G.O.M.D.
09. No Role Modelz
10. Hello
11. Apparently
12. Love Yourz
13. Note to Self

click here to download freely

note- you need to be a member to download on the site,registration on site is free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / List Of Naija Banned Songs; What's Your Take / Iyanya - Le Kwa Ukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.