Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display (1046 Views)

How Can I Make Adsense Ads Display If My Blog Visitor Visits With Operamini / How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by Joel3(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
my opera has contacted some ads virus. heavy reloading of page and ads display/

what to do? reformat the system or reinstall opera?
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by IamGodzilla: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Clear your browser history and cache contents, and don't just click on any adverts you see, as well, it depends on the sites you visit. Plus you should get an antivirus if you have none.
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by Joel3(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
ok thanks. I use free avast anti-virus.

Is it possible for some site to steal cookies and cachase infomation? Like login and passwOrd? And other infomation?
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by IamGodzilla: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Joel3: ok thanks. I use free avast anti-virus.

Is it possible for some site to steal cookies and cachase infomation? Like login and passwOrd? And other infomation?
Yes
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Am facing the same probz on my mozilla,windows 8
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by Joel3(m): 4:38am On Jul 09, 2014
na wa.
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by Joel3(m): 4:39am On Jul 09, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Yes
umm. undecided
IamGodzilla:
Yes
umm.
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by bedfordng(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Joel3: my opera has contacted some ads virus. heavy reloading of page and ads display/

what to do? reformat the system or reinstall opera?
it appears you have installed some apps that embeded another hidden installation of malware ads virus to your system.it is either the app was installed as an ADONs or as an hidden software which you will have to uninstall.you have to go to opera addons and uninstall or delete the app or go to your computer program and uninstall some of your recent apps.if you know the name of the ads that is showing up,state it here,maybe i can profer better solution to fix it.
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by bedfordng(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Am facing the same probz on my mozilla,windows 8
just follow same procedure as i have mentioned to fix it.make sure you uninstall and delete every trace of the software if you find it.i will recommend using reve uninstaller to delete all their components
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by hilaryiwens05: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
U installed an app which install d ads addon on ur various browser, simply go to ur browser extension or plugin tabs and uninstall any unfamiliar or any u tink that is not a required browser addon or extension.....kapishwink
Re: My Opera Has Contacted Some Ads Virus. Heavy Reloading Of Page And Ads Display by Joel3(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
the ADS NAME IS netcrawl

i clear cookies and caches but no avail.

i check opera extension still nothing was there.

then i go to control panel, programs and features.

there i found it netcrawl.

just uninstall it now. thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Site Will Be A Month Old Tomorrow / Wapka: Need Help With Naijawapaz Forum Update Code / In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.