Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Seriously.. I Think Seun Is Funny - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seriously.. I Think Seun Is Funny (617 Views)

[google Adsense] How To Earn $100 Per Day With | I Think This Might Help Someone / With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion / Seun Is This An Error? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously.. I Think Seun Is Funny by sapientia(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Seriously.. I Think Seun Is Funny by webincomeplus(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
sapientia: I know we are past the attack on nairaland.. But.. Seun couldnt couldnt convince me to believe it was an attack.. I dont know why i have this feeling that maybe he was toying with his server or something and then messed up the database.. Maybe this his username change of a thing which came too sudden without explanation on how it will enhance security.. Nyways.. I think security should be what he should be concerned with atleast for now..

maybe cos am not into all this cyberstuff.. But i wonder how you have a backup of this jan n backwards.. And you didnt think its proper to use the same place as you regular backup.. Hmmmm..
Nyways.. I hope i have not earned myself a ban.. I can do with the people that will wish they can crucify me.. But i wish they can clarify a little more so i can learn how this was an attack..

You just stated that you're not into cyberstuff.So, why doubting what you don't know anything about?

You're like someone who knows nothing about medicine and doubts a doctor's diagnosis and report.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Some Paypal Around $650. / . / If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.