Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Natural Solution To Cutting Hard Fingernails And Toes Nails Easily For Anyone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Solution To Cutting Hard Fingernails And Toes Nails Easily For Anyone (461 Views)

Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? / Boy Born With 34 Fingers And Toes [PHOTOS] / Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Solution To Cutting Hard Fingernails And Toes Nails Easily For Anyone by oskaaay(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
I discovered that I have hard nails (not easy to cut) and most times it breaks blades in the cause of cutting it off especially the toe-nails seems hardest. Due to this I tried many things to solve it but non worked well until I discovered a natural solution that I will disclose to my readers here.

The natural and simple solution is that I make sure I take my birth before cutting my nails as it becomes so soft that it will not even brake while trimming it down.

Hope this helps someone. Try it and comment and if you know any other method that anyone can use naturally please also add it below.

What is your take on this?

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Treatment / Must Know: Things You Should Know About Ebola / Ebola: Sanitary Purchase On The Rise As Epidemic Threatens Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.