Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo (3813 Views)

MTN Is Scamming Nigerians With MTN Xtratime!!! (Must Read) / PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! / Warning:beware Of Boko Haram,every Muslem Is A Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by Jeromekingsley: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Help Help Seun please take this to front page to expose this company. Betcolony Africa with website www.betcolonyafrica is a scam. My fellow Nigerians who are into betting business please beware of a company that is out there scamming Nigerians of their money. Firstly u will fund your account and they will never pay your winnings...I am a victim and I will share my story below.
I payed out from my account on www.betcolonyafrica.com on wednesday 18th of may 2014 around 1:41pm that was my first time I was paying out from the company. My fellow nigerians uptil today which is making it I month and 24days, I have not received my winnings..If they want to come and start bragging here, let them check my username is jayrome. I keep calling them on a number which they placed on the website 08138393482, and a lady keep answering and telling me different stories, she will either say she is busy, that I should call back or she will keep saying the person in charge of paying money is busy having a seminar..I called her on tuesday and she told me to send mail to info@betcolonyafrica.com which I did and to my surprise, I never got a reply..I am tired of calling them, please Seun Help me expose them..it is 23days now after I payed out and I haven't gotten anything..please whatelse can be a scam? Please move this to front page....I beg you...to help innocent Nigerians out there...thank you
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by halmeyd(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Complete ur story na
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2014
i blame you OP....

We have Nairabet, Merrybet and 1960bet... Why bet with betcolony?

For me, it's nairabet all the way...
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by Sholarie: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dear all,

our attention has been drawn to a misinformation on this platform by one Jerome Kingsley with the
username :jayrome on our platform BETCOLONYAFRICA.

It is very unfortunate he has decided to use this medium in a bid to tarnish the image of our company. It is either he is a genuine customer or a ''planted customer'' by our competitors who are not comfortable with our soar away image and the market share we have cut in less than 2 years of our corporate existence.

[Mr. Jerome[/b] could have easily visited our customer relationship office located at no 45 opebi road ikeja, opposite adebola house to lodge a complaint when he could not get through to resolve the issue on phone. this address and a special number 08122148797 which has been dedicated to such issues are conspicuously placed on our site for everybody to see. we encourage our genuine customers to send only SMS to this number and they get resolution to cases like this within 24 hours

far from being a scam company as Mr. Jerome has said, our company has more than 500 outlets across the country, comprising both the network of company shops and agents. We have paid more than one billion naira winnings to customers within the short period of our existence, among which we have customers who have won 1 million plus with just 100 stake and all these winnings paid to the customers at our customers relationship office after they have signed a register as demanded by the EFCC, the register is available at our office for anybody to go through.
we have licences to operate from lagos state, rivers state, oyo state, ogun state and we are processing othersOur checks show that Mr. jerome winning is just N2000 made on the 28/05/14 which happens to fall among some payouts that had issues with our bankers which have been resolved and the bank duly apologised after the resolution and all those customers affected totalling about 17 have had their accounts credited with the money.

we are encouraging Mr. Jerome to show up at our office stated above or send an SMS to 08122148797, he will get a call from our admin to come over to the office for reslution and also get all expense paid trip from anywhere he wants to come from in Nigeria and also get compesated in addition to his N2000 if really he has not gotten that in his bank account

we ran a promo recently for 2 months on okgist and uncountable customers won N5000 each
we are also giving out the sum of N30000 weekly on a programme we sponsor on nigerian info 99.3 fm fans cross fire than run on wednesdays

Social Media Manager
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by tobialabama: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Betcolonyafrica scam is real!!!

Hi. Everyone, my name is tobi and my username on betcolonyaafrica is alabama u can call there customer care number they all knw me and they even have my number. Saved. On their phones. I made a withdral request of 11,000 naira in my betcolonyafrica account since 16th of may and till date am yet. To see my money in my acc. Have since then been calling there customer care and they keep promising it will be raised in their meeting evrytime I call. At some point they stop picking my calls and then I had to change number to call dem..later I had a lady dat is always talking to me in there office, her name is either kemi or kenny...I dnt really pay attn to names...everytime I call, she keeps telling me 1 story or the other. I told her specifically the only. Reason have not been to there office is because am not in lagos...without exaggeration, I would av spent almost 5k on airtime calling dem. I have made up my mind on not calling dem again till I get to lagos and see my lawyer, I want him to draft a letter that will be sent to the national lottery. Board bfor dey meet me in court. Av already printed all I need...my account details frm when I made d withdrawal request till date and the betcolonyafrica acc details too. So their social manager mr shola or what his name should make his finding well about my case bfor saying anything to this cos whateva he says will be added to my proof in d court of law. I think its hightime we put senses into some nigerian companies and its so unfortunate I will be starting with dis so called betcolonyafrica cos God knows ow many people av been duped off dere lil change.
This is what I av to say for now, beware of betcolonyafrica. They re realtime scam!!!!
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by Sholarie: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
We have since posted your money into your account but if you claim you claim you have not received this money we will post another money to your account and you should receive that within 24 hours, we will do this while we investigate what has happened to your money through either our bank or your bank. But our records show that you have made withdrawals seamlesslely in the past and you got the money in your bank account. We are still maintaining our stand of being a reputable organization with uncountable customers nationwide. For your information, no federal board can hear your case against any sport betting company, if you really want to come with up a case at all against our company, you can do so through the Lagos State lotteries board if you are in Lagos and try to do a search about our company with them. We are not disputing the fact that you made a withdrawal request but the issue is not with us but with the bank which we have since corrected. So, it is very unfortunate you have not received your money which records have shown us is N11000. We assure you this will be investigated and get you satisfied. Betcolony remains a legal entity and a reputable one for that matter. We expect you at our customer relationship office at no 45 Opebi Road Ikeja for familiarization even after this issue has been cleared. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly let us know through this medium if you still do not get the money within 24 hours as we are already engaging the bank involved.
We using this Opportunity to appreciate our customers and i will like Mr Jerome to clear the air about the previous issue about his pending payment , Its remitted and corrected such issue wont Happen anymore .

Thank you

social media manager
Betcolony Africa
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by Sholarie: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
'' update on alabama case''

our reckords show that ''alabama'' started trading on betcolonyafrica platform with the bonus of N5000 we ''dashed'' him on 28/04/14 to commemorate the birthday of BETCOLONYAFRICA Chairman Mr. Lekan Saka, who celabrated his birthday by dolling out thousands worth of free fund to our customers of which ''alabama'' happened to be one of them. It is very unfortunate this has happened to a loyal customer of ours through the bank's mix up. we assure him this will be sorted finally and also assure him BETCOLONYAFRICA is a reputable corporate entity that can sue and be sued in Nigeria. So, contrary to what we said earlier, the N11000 is the first payout he made but he got popular with us through out weekly trivia which he happened to win twice with and got his online account credited twice with N5000 fund. We appealing to ''alabama'' to please connect with us on this and we will sort it out. Thanks

social media manager
Betcolony Africa
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by saaedlee: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomorrow never ends
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by micheal010: 1:46am On Sep 27, 2014
send any scam report or shady company dealings to
http://www.scamfender.com/p/about-us.html?m=0
and get them nailed.
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by Sheikwonder(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2014
I don't use betcolony neither do I know them & while I cannot say for certain if the allegations are true,I can reasonably deduce that to a large extent,the fault lies with the betting company.
The "Sholarie" guy in his defence says that the guy who was owed #2000 should have visited the office at Ikeja.But I have to ask: does it make sense if I reside outside Lagos to do this over #2000? What is the point of having a customer care line or email if I cannot get information from you? Even if its the bank's fault,would it be a bad thing to politely say so and that the error would be rectified via phone or email? Why is it now when the company has gathered negative publicity that they are deciding to speak up?
I have been a victim once,where I lost #66k to a betting company.I called,emailed and even sent an email to CAC to verify the company,no response.After months without reply,I left the money.

I also notice how you're eager to highlight that the money was "dashed" does that make what you did ok?

Act Right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by durrey00: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2014
I don't knowwhat i have done for betcolonyafrica oooo... I have paid out into my account since the day before yesterday and i have not seen the money in my account.. Chai, i don't know that betcolonyafrica is unreliable So painful...
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by durrey00: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Funding is easy but to payout is difficult for BETCOLONYAFRICA..
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by saaedlee: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
durrey00:
Funding is easy but to payout is difficult for BETCOLONYAFRICA..
durrey00:
I don't knowwhat i have done for betcolonyafrica oooo... I have paid out into my account since the day before yesterday and i have not seen the money in my account.. Chai, i don't know that betcolonyafrica is unreliable So painful...

Its crazy
Re: Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo by easypumping: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
UNTREATED WITHDRAWAL REQUEST

My username is Ismail. I made a withdrawal request of N90,000 since 2days ago.Up till now, the amount has not been deducted from my bet-colony account.I have made several calls, sent text message to their info and web but no reply.their customer service representatives refused to pick my calls.

I am aware that winning shall be paid within 42hrs and it is over 48hrs now. the money has not been deducted talk less of crediting my bank account.

I am imploring whoever responsible to act fast before it turns to fraudulent act.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? / Exclusive Interview With Nigerian,new York Based Stylist,kanayo Ebi / Press Release-nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Sets To Flag Off Kogi State Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.