Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

'why I Hacked My Father To Death' - Student - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'why I Hacked My Father To Death' - Student (1712 Views)

Why I Prefer Romanceland / An Advice From The Father To His Son. / Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'why I Hacked My Father To Death' - Student by xmobaba(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Tolani Ajayi, the 21year old Redeemer University student who hacked his father to death on Tuesday July 3rd , has finally spoken to reporters about what led him to kill his own dad. Speaking to journalists today at the Eleweran Police Headquarters, Abeokuta, Tolani said he attacked his father after he (the father) beat him with a stick, which he said made him very angry.

"There is no way Nigerians can help me. I am going to face my judgement. I am meant to pay for what I have done. It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable - something that is going to happen; I am just waiting for it.

The incident happened around 1 a.m. when the church would have been sleeping by then. It was anger that led me to this. There was an argument between us and I stood up to him. He beat me with a stick and bit me with his teeth repeatedly. Just the two of us were at home; my mother was in Abuja,” he said. Continue...

According to Premium Times, when asked if he was under the influence of any drugs when he attacked his father, Tolani admitted taking drugs but denied he was on drugs on the day of the murder, saying it was more spiritual.

He also said it was not planned. He said his father was the one that first went to the kitchen to get a wooden spoon which he used to hit him. Tolani then went into the kitchen, took a knife and cutlass and attacked his father.

“I tried to defend myself, then he bit me on my shoulder and I got angry. I used normal small kitchen knife then I used a cutlass to attack him. I regret the action,”

"My mother is still grieving. I have sent some people to talk to her that I am sorry. I want to give her time. I have talked to my sister. I have asked for forgiveness,” he said. full story here http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/07/why-i-hacked-my-father-to-death-student.html

Re: 'why I Hacked My Father To Death' - Student by pendusky(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
xmobaba: Tolani Ajayi, the 21year old Redeemer University student who hacked his father to death on Tuesday July 3rd , has finally spoken to reporters about what led him to kill his own dad. Speaking to journalists today at the Eleweran Police Headquarters, Abeokuta, Tolani said he attacked his father after he (the father) beat him with a stick, which he said made him very angry.

"There is no way Nigerians can help me. I am going to face my judgement. I am meant to pay for what I have done. It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable - something that is going to happen; I am just waiting for it.

The incident happened around 1 a.m. when the church would have been sleeping by then. It was anger that led me to this. There was an argument between us and I stood up to him. He beat me with a stick and bit me with his teeth repeatedly. Just the two of us were at home; my mother was in Abuja,” he said. Continue...

According to Premium Times, when asked if he was under the influence of any drugs when he attacked his father, Tolani admitted taking drugs but denied he was on drugs on the day of the murder, saying it was more spiritual.

He also said it was not planned. He said his father was the one that first went to the kitchen to get a wooden spoon which he used to hit him. Tolani then went into the kitchen, took a knife and cutlass and attacked his father.

“I tried to defend myself, then he bit me on my shoulder and I got angry. I used normal small kitchen knife then I used a cutlass to attack him. I regret the action,”

"My mother is still grieving. I have sent some people to talk to her that I am sorry. I want to give her time. I have talked to my sister. I have asked for forgiveness,” he said. full story here http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/07/why-i-hacked-my-father-to-death-student.html
big lessons for all!

Ecclesiastics 7:9

Don't let your spirit rush to be angry, for anger abides in the heart of
fools
Re: 'why I Hacked My Father To Death' - Student by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 09, 2014
From the look of things he had boiling and accumulated anger and resentment for his dad because of the way he was treated. Not justifying his acts though. Even the bible says provoke not your child to wrath.many nigerian parents rather skip that and are quick to quote children obey your parents in the lord.honour your father and mother

speaking of children obeying parents. As far as am concerned a 21year old boy is an adult. Any behaviour he didn't imbibe in his formative years cannot be forced on him at an adult age through violence. It's even ridiculous beating a 21 year old boy . anyway this is alesson to everyone both parents and all.VUOLENCE DOES NOT MEND A PERSON.only God knows how long the boy hasbeen carrying bitterness in his heart for his father

secondly RELIGION IS A PERSONAL CHOICE.NIGERIANS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHOVE DOWN HISRELIGIOUS BELIEFS ON YOU.if he says he doesn't want to be a Christian by lifestyle. Let him be.no human being can change another. Experience only changes people

reasonable and fatherly talks would have gone a long way in moulding his character not slap or beating.for goodness sake a21 year old has passed the age of beating even if he wanted to punish him, there are better ways e.g withdrawing his pocket money. Disallowing him drive your car etc.

As for the boy it's only a pity that he allowed anger take the better part of him.either ways he will die or be sentenced to life imprisonment which is as good as death.if I knew him I will have advised him to leave the house after his father hit him.just go rent a hotel and stay till your anger quenches because innate anger ia dangerous especially when you see the person that annoys you every time. Such a person will develop murderous tendencies without him even realising

1 Like

Re: 'why I Hacked My Father To Death' - Student by Dexpro: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Ur mother & 6ter 2 4giv u? I doubt it.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Man On Earth - 179 Years Old. / Walmart/amazon Gift Card (US) / Beware: Fake LA Sien Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.