Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Collect Payment On Your Website And Free Hosting For 6 Mths - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Collect Payment On Your Website And Free Hosting For 6 Mths (1055 Views)

Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. / Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 / How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collect Payment On Your Website And Free Hosting For 6 Mths by ojojames: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2008
I can host your site free for 6 month.
also, I will help you set up payment collection on your website.

It is high time Nigerians (Nairalanders) stopped this local method of
collecting money through GTB, UBA, It restricts us to the Nigerian market.
Lets move up to globalized world please.

Get in touch through james@successfulonlinebiz.com
or call 08032268556

if you dont have a website yet, why not build one. I can help you too.

James
Re: Collect Payment On Your Website And Free Hosting For 6 Mths by shotster50(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
What sort of shopping cart service do you have??
Re: Collect Payment On Your Website And Free Hosting For 6 Mths by ownedbyme: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2008
If you do not collect payments through banks what method does customers pay on your own international shoping cert??

tell us here first, bro; NO e-mail me SCAM here

cheers grin
Re: Collect Payment On Your Website And Free Hosting For 6 Mths by lagoshost(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2008
Friend, tell us what you are giving us. No need asking us to send you an email.

I have lagoshost.com and will be willing to add any system or application that will enable me collect payment on that site.

Thank you.
Chibueze
Re: Collect Payment On Your Website And Free Hosting For 6 Mths by denobleman(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2008
Hello quys,

Although I am not the first poster to this thread but having been making money on the internet both locally and international. I am positioned well enough to give relevant information.

Yes,its really true, one can earn his/her payment online without having to use his/her bank a/c as our quy said. This is made possible at 
http://www.fastecash.com (referrer required.Tell them nobleconsults refered you).This accepts payment using ATM cards.

When you go international feel free to use payment services like http://www.plimus.com and http://www.alertpay.com

(1) (Reply)

Professional & Quality Web Design & Development. 21% OFF PROMO / Free Webdesign Training Live In Sango--ota!!!!!!! / 9 Years Expeirences In Manufacturing And Designing Spray Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.