Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Can Design This Great Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Design This Great Website (1327 Views)

Can You Design This Simple Reservation Form? / Design This UI And Earn 10k / I Need Someone To Design This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Design This Great Website by babanne(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2008
Hello all webmasters, i want a professional web designer who can design a website like naijanetwarriors.com or nairaland.com.tell me your prices and show me evidence of similar works you've done.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by bronxe007(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
Yes we can do them for only N50, 000 per forum. We did www.celestialforum.com , check our signature at the end of the forum.

Visit the sample forum here: www.celestialforum.com

Check our website here: www.infonichedomains.net

Thanks for your patronage.

Iyaomolere Ayodele

+2348023591640

+2348034280172

www.infonichedomains.net

Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by smartsoft(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2008
is there anything so special, you make a big noise about that SMF forum ? give 2days i will work that for you, with a reasonable price, there notting to design, everything it requires is your technical skills, to understand how it works
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by yawatide(f): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
LOL,

What I find interesting is that when I just visited the celestial forum site, one of the google ads said, "Christian Masturbation". No kidding!

Gotta love it!! smiley
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by OmniPotens(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
I wonder what is the big deal in installing forum. Even you the poster can do something on this if you read the manual pretty well.

@smartsoft, are you sure a night will not be enough for the task?

@yawa, I tire for a church forum with that adsense ad shocked
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by astronp7(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
I saw the adsense too. And even the forum looks deserted. Till we stop making this things very costly, many folks will start having their own online presence.

I mean what is their to been done.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by smartsoft(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
you dey preach you help someone design website, and your know even tight, and the guy won collect 50k again
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by babanne(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2008
@bronxe007

i think your charges are too high for my consideration.Everybody knows that for you to design such a website you must already have a template.am i correct? if so, charging N50,000 is on the very high side. consider your steps if you want to get this job.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by babanne(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2008
@smartsoft
did you mean you can design the website for free or for a token? can you teach someone to do the design or work together to put one through?pls let me know your mind.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by goldenimp(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2008
chai! all of you have spoilt business for bronxe007 o. i beleive he is free to charge whatever for installing a pre-installed smf forum. it is knowlege that sets people apart from each other.

imagine if everyone in the world knows what you know. money wont be flowing in your direction at all.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by AbidemiA: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
If your host supports ASP.NET and MSSQL I will do it for free under 30 minutes. You can get ASP hosting for as little as $4 / month.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by babanne(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2008
Abdemi A

Oh yes my host support MSSQL. can you start the design now? I see that you are online, i am too.lets talk to trash out this work.tanx.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
@POSTER
Hey
u need a good webmaster to help design your website.
There's no free lunch in the world.
I can teach you SMF then u go design ur we by urself.
the guy that charged 50k is even too small ,
i wld charge 200k
and the web will be worth it.
but i believe in doin things by myself.i had to go brush up on joomla to design a web in recent time for client.
if u cant sit down to learn it,contracct it out and call d shots,otherwise,learn smf aand do it urself then compare wot u did with wot a pro will do.
u r Payin 4 experience!!
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by AbidemiA: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
@gbenga_tk

The fact that you can not do something for free does not mean others can not.  Have you ever heard of open source project? You can search for Yet Another Forum and see what it takes to have a standard forum. If you are in doubt check http://adten.org/stock/forum.aspx. And for your information smf is not the only forum application in the world.

@babanne

I will be on YM by 7.00pm Naija time, my address abidemi_adio@yahoo.com you can also contact me on +44(0)7950858475
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by babanne(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ Abdemi A
wait a minute, your number shows you are currently in the UK.if you design the website, how does one receive it from you? Anyway, can I conclude that you have started designing it for me already?

I don't understand where you sad you will be, YM or something?
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by AbidemiA: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2008
@babanne

I mean Yahoo Messenger . I am ready for you just halla me and I will spend the next 30 minutes installing the forum for you. It comes with WYSIWYG text editor and you can customise the look and feel as you desire.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by yawatide(f): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2008
@poster, if you know so much about it, why not do it yourself? Taking it a step further, if your car breaks down and you take it to a mechanic, why not tell the mechanic what he is supposed to charge?

It's called capitalism and the price of convenience. If you don't like the quoted price, you can either do it yourself, source for someone else or do it yourself. For me, this is how I would go about my pricing:

1) Gather log in details

2) Install product

3) Do customizations (layout, etc)

4) Create the different boards

5) Run tests to make sure everything is running okay

That right there is at least 1 business day's worth of work (8 hours). Sprinkle in the human capital (my brains) and IMHO, I think 50K is a decent figure. Maintenance would also cost more.

So, rather than give instructions, either give it to him, find someone else or do it yourself.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by CGKing(m): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2008
@ Abidemi_A

Hi, i also need to develop a form for my website. Can I join ur class too. Would be
very grateful.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by AbidemiA: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2008
@CGKing, babanne,

I am on line and ready to do the installation for you anytime today (11/10/2008 ) , log on to Yahoo Messenger and invite me with this address abidemi_adio@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by qcode(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2008
@CGKing

What can of form do you want for your website? and what language do have in mind. I can help you with this
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by olush0la(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
1st of all, why does evryone want his/her own nairaland.com?
Secondly: @ poster, you can install the forum thingy yourself,
when you are ready, I'm sure the good people in here will fast track you.

@yawatide: did you say celestial mastur, or sumthign else?
Laughing my black ass out.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by yawatide(f): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2008
u got it olushola, i saw with my korokoro eyes, a google ad for christian mastur. I wish i had captured a screenshot but I think others on here saw it too. How funny grin
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by alldone(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2008
hey,
If you dont know it, you can pay anybody that is ready do it for you. You can negotiate and if you get someone to do it free all well and good.

The most important thing is for you to get it done.

cheers!
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by bug24(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2008
http://www.celestialforum.com/

WHo did this job? See where he placed the adsense, using it to scatter the entire template.

Ya-wa-tide, i refreshed the page several times to see if i can catch a glimpse of the christian masturbation stuff, lol, but it never came.
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by yawatide(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2008
well bug24, I am sure as you know, the way adsense ads work. Maybe they could only afford to pay for one round of masturbation ROFLMAO!! tongue
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by netwhizmx: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2008
I caught it, lmao, christian mastur, what da heck![img]http://C:\Users\Sony\Pictures\Xtain_Mastur.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by eliteweb(m): 2:45am On Oct 18, 2008
Christian marstub? Who is 2 be questioned? D designer or google?
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 22, 2008
I suggest disabling the whole adsence altogether
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by bjmorre: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
abeg let the guy cahrge wetin him like, no free lunch.abe me i want you to come teach me web design ooo.you fit give me your yahoomessager.so we can talk more
mine is bjmorre
Re: Who Can Design This Great Website by webguru(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2008
there's nothing great there

and yes, i can configure such

mail me

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Needed At Ease Web Solutions / Clarifications Regarding Closure Of Mywapblog.com / Make Millions On FIVERR Offering Some Simple Email Marketing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.