Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... (2892 Views)

Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? / Thread For hell candidates / Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 4:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Adam’s sin turned men into natural born sinners, which resulted in a death sentence being passed on all men. This makes us all automatic candidates for hell. In other words, every unsaved soul is bound to end up in hell, from the President to the poorest man in the village. So you see, it’s very easy to arrive at this fearful destination. Even if we just sit down, doing nothing (just minding our own business), we will still end up there.

Therefore as sin came into the world through one man, and death as the result of sin, SO DEATH SPREAD TO ALL MEN [no one being able to stop it or to escape its power] because ALL MEN SINNED. ROM. 5:12 AMP.

What is God’s prescription for finding heaven and avoiding hell? Jesus said : Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God. John 3:3. My dear friend, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN! There is no other option. You must receive Christ as your personal Saviour. Being Born Again is not a new idea, being propagated by some young churches. It is a fundamental, biblical instruction given by Christ to everyone! I know of course, that many people are sincere — but mistaken. And I am sad to say that sincerity alone will not save anybody. I also believe that every single Christian (especially pastors) will also give account to God, for witholding vital information about the reality of hell from others. If souls are perishing because of ignorance, then those with knowledge will definitely be held accountable.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by Weah96: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Have you been dead before? Why do you guys act like mad people whenever the word 'GOD' is involved? Here you are, posting comments about what happens when people die. How can one know that sort of thing simply by reading a text written by an anonymous Jewish person from over 2000 years ago? The Jewish people themselves, the ones the author grew up with, didn't believe his hell theory. Their descendants today don't believe in it either. Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
You know Adam and Eve didn't exist, right?
According to the Catholic church it's a metaphor.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by highmey(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2014
@Op... Have you ever considered that the percentage of Christians is less than non-Christians (in the world)?

So am i right to say (from your above message) that, your god would eagerly condemn them (majority of people) in hell for not believing in Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by Kay17: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2014
PastorOluT: Adam’s sin turned men into natural born sinners, which resulted in a death sentence being passed on all men. This makes us all automatic candidates for hell. In other words, every unsaved soul is bound to end up in hell, from the President to the poorest man in the village. So you see, it’s very easy to arrive at this fearful destination. Even if we just sit down, doing nothing (just minding our own business), we will still end up there.

Therefore as sin came into the world through one man, and death as the result of sin, SO DEATH SPREAD TO ALL MEN [no one being able to stop it or to escape its power] because ALL MEN SINNED. ROM. 5:12 AMP.

What is God’s prescription for finding heaven and avoiding hell? Jesus said : Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God. John 3:3. My dear friend, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN! There is no other option. You must receive Christ as your personal Saviour. Being Born Again is not a new idea, being propagated by some young churches. It is a fundamental, biblical instruction given by Christ to everyone! I know of course, that many people are sincere — but mistaken. And I am sad to say that sincerity alone will not save anybody. I also believe that every single Christian (especially pastors) will also give account to God, for witholding vital information about the reality of hell from others. If souls are perishing because of ignorance, then those with knowledge will definitely be held accountable.

Pastor, good post you have here.

Since sin is not a result of a deliberate act rather subconscious stimulation, then it is unjust to punish man for WHO he is. It is similar to punishing a lunatic for an action he is not fully responsible for.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Let him that has ears listen to what the spirit is saying!
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 10, 2014
If hell exists why is it that it was never part of the Old Testament? The reward for worshipping the jealous God of the Old Testament was earthly. And if he was mad at you, he would unleash his wrath here on earth on you but once you are dead, he would leave you alone.Even the righteous were not expected to be conscious in death and God did not expect any worship from the dead:

Psalm 39:13 "Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again, before I depart, and am no more"

Psalm 115 :17 "The dead do not praise the Lord, nor do any that go down into silence."

And the reward for being righteous is?: Psalm 37:29 "The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever."
Deuteronomy 4:40 "That thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for ever."

Once you are dead?:

Even the New Testament said: "The end of those things is death." Romans 6:21
"Sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death." James 1:15

At some point the Bible says everyone goes to haven:

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:22
We trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1 Timothy 4:10
He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:2

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Did u sincerely type all these or? But whichever way u are in for a big shock in the end of days.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by Oluwason(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmm
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
omonuan: If hell exists why is it that it was never part of the Old Testament? The reward for worshipping the jealous God of the Old Testament was earthly. And if he was mad at you, he would unleash his wrath here on earth on you but once you are dead, he would leave you alone.Even the righteous were not expected to be conscious in death and God did not expect any worship from the dead:

Psalm 39:13 "Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again, before I depart, and am no more"

Psalm 115 :17 "The dead do not praise the Lord, nor do any that go down into silence."

And the reward for being righteous is?: Psalm 37:29 "The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever."
Deuteronomy 4:40 "That thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for ever."

Once you are dead?:

Even the New Testament said: "The end of those things is death." Romans 6:21
"Sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death." James 1:15

At some point the Bible says everyone goes to haven:

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:22
We trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1 Timothy 4:10
He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:2

I know what is going through ur mind why u find this impossible, questions like;

Why would a loving God create Hell n allow people burn forever? Bt u should quickly add this, why would a loving God create the devil that make people sin causing all the evil in the world?

Though I could say somethings about the questions above bt it would be endless argument, bt just know this, there are so many things that our little minds can't grasp on this side of eternity till will get there, so question like this would always never satisfy our curiosity here Deuteronomy 29:29.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
PastorOluT: Adam’s sin turned men into natural born sinners, which resulted in a death sentence being passed on all men. This makes us all automatic candidates for hell. In other words, every unsaved soul is bound to end up in hell, from the President to the poorest man in the village. So you see, it’s very easy to arrive at this fearful destination. Even if we just sit down, doing nothing (just minding our own business), we will still end up there.

Adam sin did not turn all men into sinners please.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by Weah96: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
The sins of the father visited upon the children. Genghis Khan and Mao would be proud.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
jdilight:

Interesting, so tell me, was there sin or any knowledge of sin before the fall of Adam?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2014
PastorOluT:

Interesting, so tell me, was there sin or any knowledge of sin before the fall of Adam?

Before I go into details, please can you answer me this question.

Do you father's sin : I mean your present father, make you a sinner?

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Weah96: The sins of the father visited upon the children. Genghis Khan and Mao would be proud.

The Spirit of God is needed in the interpretation of God's word. The sin of the father is only visited on the children if the children take to the steps of the father.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2014
everybody is going to hell when they die, both the good and the bad.

Hell is the GRAVE.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
jdilight:

it did.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
frosbel: everybody is going to hell when they die, both the good and the bad.

Hell is the GRAVE.
if you said this in BC....I will agree with you but AD...no,not everyone.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
jdilight:

Before I go into details, please can you answer me this question.

Do you father's sin : I mean your present father, make you a sinner?
we are talking of the sin of the first man which was hellish in nature. That was why eternal life was given.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
twosquare: we are talking of the sin of the first man which was hellish in nature. That was why eternal life was given.

Neither first nor the last man can transfer his sin to anyone.

The day God spoke to me about this issue, He asked me "whose nature do Adam have?" I said Adam and He said, Adam has no nature, the nature Adam has is mine. When Adam disobeyed God, God didn't take His nature from Adam.

Every sin is hellish in nature.

If I have time I will write on this issue in details.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
jdilight:

Neither first nor the last man can transfer his sin to anyone.

The day God spoke to me about this issue, He asked me "whose nature do Adam have?" I said Adam and He said, Adam has no nature, the nature Adam has is mine. When Adam disobeyed God, God didn't take His nature from Adam.

Every sin is hellish in nature.

If I have time I will write on this issue in details.
Then you don't believe Romans 5:12.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
twosquare: Then you don't believe Romans 5:12.

I do believe Romans 5:12. I want you to read it again. It says "wherefore as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sin sinned.

It did not say, sin entered into man or Adam but into the world.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
jdilight:

I do believe Romans 5:12. I want you to read it again. It says "wherefore as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sin sinned.

It did not say, sin entered into man or Adam but into the world.
you forgot to say it passed upon all men and because of that all have sinned.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
twosquare: you forgot to say it passed upon all men and because of that all have sinned.

passed upon all men is the mystery. It is like a baton given to others to continue. It is passed to all men through teaching or learning. Sin is learned. That is why no kid goes to hell until after the accountability age.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
jdilight:

passed upon all men is the mystery. It is like a baton given to others to continue. It is passed to all men through teaching or learning. Sin is learned. That is why no kid goes to hell until after the accountability age.
yes,satan taught men sin....for the reason that Adam fell made everyone from him a sinner...the child of a leopard will resemble a leopard...we all are after the transgression of Adam until the coming of 2nd Adam. It's that nature that Jesus dealt with. All have sinned and fallen short of His glory.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by Weah96: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
twosquare: yes,satan taught men sin

Where did this Satan person come from?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
twosquare: yes,satan taught men sin....for the reason that Adam fell made everyone from him a sinner...the child of a leopard will resemble a leopard...we all are after the transgression of Adam until the coming of 2nd Adam. It's that nature that Jesus dealt with. All have sinned and fallen short of His glory.

Adam is not our father. Jesus said call no one on earth your father. God is our father. Adam has no nature, the nature he has is that of his father God. That is what he passed to us. Adam choose to serve Satan and that choice did not include his children.

All have sin, yes because we all were born into a sinful world. We learn from Adam to sin. But it is not in our nature, we just learnt it.

Any one who has a sinful nature cannot repent.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
twosquare: yes,satan taught men sin....for the reason that Adam fell made everyone from him a sinner...the child of a leopard will resemble a leopard...we all are after the transgression of Adam until the coming of 2nd Adam. It's that nature that Jesus dealt with. All have sinned and fallen short of His glory.

What will you say of Genesis 5:24.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2014
jdilight:

What will you say of Genesis 5:24.
Enoch sojourned with a Spirit and walk against the nature in him. ENOCH was taught by God how to skip death for about 300yrs+....if not,he would have died because of sin...sin brought death. And he did it by faith because he believed and God lifted the judgement passed over men to serve as an example to others that even in your sinful nature,you can still be saved. My Life will swallow up the Life you got from ADAM.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2014
jdilight:
Adam is not our father. Jesus said call no one on earth your father. God is our father. Adam has no nature, the nature he has is that of his father God. That is what he passed to us. Adam choose to serve Satan and that choice did not include his children.
All have sin, yes because we all were born into a sinful world. We learn from Adam to sin. But it is not in our nature, we just learnt it.
Any one who has a sinful nature cannot repent.
That's not true. ADAM was our father until Christ came. I don't think you know why he is referred to as 2nd Adam.....we inherited something from Adam,that's sin....no one escaped that.It took another Adam at the end of age,someone who had the pedigree of glory Adam had in the beginning to turn it around and by obedience to the Father gave eternal life.
Jesus said that to bring us to the true Father....we have fathers but One Father which He want men to know....many kings but One King.
ADAM has the nature of a son of man....not the nature of God....he was made 'after God's likeness'....he need to come into the fulness. If not Christ would not have come. The nature of God is incorruptible....that nature doesn't respond to neither sin nor death....it is called IMMORTALITY. But Adam nature can still respond to corruption&he fell,that's why men died.
Anyone with a sinful nature of a certain degree can still repent. There is an arena satan wants to take and own man completely.....it will happen in 666. In the world of men,they can still repent until the sealing times when men will be sealed unto the name of blasphemy.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: Enoch sojourned with a Spirit and walk against the nature in him. ENOCH was taught by God how to skip death for about 300yrs+....if not,he would have died because of sin...sin brought death. And he did it by faith because he believed and God lifted the judgement passed over men to serve as an example to others that even in your sinful nature,you can still be saved. My Life will swallow up the Life you got from ADAM.

From what you say, you don't know what is nature. Before he walk with God, he walked like any other man. Till he choose to walk with God.

What will you say of Noah?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2014
jdilight:

From what you say, you don't know what is nature. Before he walk with God, he walked like any other man. Till he choose to walk with God.

What will you say of Noah?
check my new post above....Noah was a sinner but with time learnt righteousness and found grace in God's eyes. We have Adamic nature which wasn't sinful in the beginning. Adam a living soul....but sir,there is a 'fallen Adamic nature'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Wasnt Mary Stoned To Death / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / Who Invented ''sin''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.