Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 AM

Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... (2886 Views)

Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? / Thread For hell candidates / Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
twosquare: Adam nature was corrupted that was why men were subjected to corruption....he received sin&the nature....by the time satan will be through with some men,you will see it crystal clear that which he planted has taken over...that's when men shall be one with satan finally.
As i said men doesn't have to die physically,the body is also alive but dead coz of sin...when righteousness shall take men over,immortality will swallow up mortality. If anyone wants to die,that's his choice....if they ask you where your tomb(grave) is, tell them you've got one in Jerusalem. The fullness of Righteousness won't make you to die.it will overide it....(physically). Ask Enoch,ask Melchizedek or Elijah,even our Lord Jesus,John the Beloved. Death has been conquered, folks don't know this due to ignorance...we've heard of men after the apostles who attained this state.

Dont really get u here, what exactly are u saying about death physically so I dont misquote u n the benefit of other silent readers?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
PastorOluT:

Dont really get u here, what exactly are u saying about death physically so I dont misquote u n the benefit of other silent readers?
even passing normal age, if Christ didn't come,We shall not all fall asleep...(many may not agree with me,no qualms)....i didn't know either until God revealed to me that as many as He wills,He will teach how to skip death just as Enoch,Melchizedek did,even without the New Testament grace.That the reason He died and rose again is not just for fun.He gave eternal life that we may have it abundantly.If we can be faithful,willing&obedient; we shall get there. Jesus is expected to come out of our soul from our spirit and touch our mortal body(remember the cup in Psalm 23). That was why i said whoever wants to die can choose to...if they ask you why you shouldn't die..tell them you have once died&your tomb is in Jerusalem.
Adam didn't know how to die,satan took 800yrs+ to teach him how to die...ever wonder how the patriachs live long?it isn't because they were close to the beginning,it took time for sin to enter that body...but Enoch surpassed them all,some the Scriptures kept silent on but Melchizedek entered another realm....it took inquisitive Peter to bring out some coded message out of the Lord in the gospel of John towards the end. This teaching is not meant for everybody...some shall flow into it and shall not be found in their days&these days.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare: even passing normal age, if Christ didn't come,We shall not all fall asleep...(many may not agree with me,no qualms)....i didn't know either until God revealed to me that as many as He wills,He will teach how to skip death just as Enoch,Melchizedek did,even without the New Testament grace.That the reason He died and rose again is not just for fun.He gave eternal life that we may have it abundantly.If we can be faithful,willing&obedient; we shall get there. Jesus is expected to come out of our soul from our spirit and touch our mortal body(remember the cup in Psalm 23). That was why i said whoever wants to die can choose to...if they ask you why you shouldn't die..tell them you have once died&your tomb is in Jerusalem.
Adam didn't know how to die,satan took 800yrs+ to teach him how to die...ever wonder how the patriachs live long?it isn't because they were close to the beginning,it took time for sin to enter that body...but Enoch surpassed them all,some the Scriptures kept silent on but Melchizedek entered another realm....it took inquisitive Peter to bring out some coded message out of the Lord in the gospel of John towards the end. This teaching is not meant for everybody...some shall flow into it and shall not be found in their days&these days.thanks.

Hmm, deep, I have written something in this line before when studying the life of Enoch. Truly said its not a teaching for everyone, I quite agree to some extent bt I hav things to say bt would not want to do that here.

Why not add me on bbm 7984D2C0, so we discuss more, or msg me directly on lawansono@gmail.com
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2014
PastorOluT:

Hmm, deep, I have written something in this line before when studying the life of Enoch. Truly said its not a teaching for everyone, I quite agree to some extent bt I hav things to say bt would not want to do that here.

Why not add me on bbm 7984D2C0, so we discuss more, or msg me directly on lawansono@gmail.com
i will like to email you...not on bbm.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare: Adam nature was corrupted that was why men were subjected to corruption....he received sin&the nature....by the time satan will be through with some men,you will see it crystal clear that which he planted has taken over...that's when men shall be one with satan finally.
As i said men doesn't have to die physically,the body is also alive but dead coz of sin...when righteousness shall take men over,immortality will swallow up mortality. If anyone wants to die,that's his choice....if they ask you where your tomb(grave) is, tell them you've got one in Jerusalem. The fullness of Righteousness won't make you to die.it will overide it....(physically). Ask Enoch,ask Melchizedek or Elijah,even our Lord Jesus,John the Beloved. Death has been conquered, folks don't know this due to ignorance...we've heard of men after the apostles who attained this state.

I don't like arguing. So can you tell us how to attain this righteous state of never dying again?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2014
jdilight:

I don't like arguing. So can you tell us how to attain this righteous state of never dying again?
master(by revelation) the Scriptures,epistles(live by His will(Spirit)... Then you shall enter Eden&partake of the tree of Life....don't just have life,have it abundantly.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare: master(by revelation) the Scriptures,epistles(live by His will(Spirit)... Then you shall enter Eden&partake of the tree of Life....don't just have life,have it abundantly.

How do we live by His will?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2014
jdilight:

How do we live by His will?
The Spirit will teach that and everything you need to know about bypassing corruption.Those above are elementary,what is expected;but the main course shall be shown to you by the seven Spirits of God. Peace.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by lilkesh: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Is it not better to live a righteous life and find out there is no God and hell than to live an immoral life and to find out that God and hell exists?pls ahbeg, biko...just live ur life accordin to d bible....and those who ask why it wasn't written in d old testament .......so far it is in d new.....is everything in d old testament written in d new?............better safe dan sorry
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare: The Spirit will teach that and everything you need to know about bypassing corruption.Those above are elementary,what is expected;but the main course shall be shown to you by the seven Spirits of God. Peace.

This is why Christianity remain in one spot. They know there is a city, but they don't know how to get to that city. From this, your saying the Spirit has not revealed to you " the how".
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2014
jdilight:

This is why Christianity remain in one spot. They know there is a city, but they don't know how to get to that city. From this, your saying the Spirit has not revealed to you " the how".
the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God....i can't begin to give you rules. That's why i said the seven Spirits will teach you that&lecture you God...every dealings He will have with each of us is going to be different in some way;taking us through pathways....Get acquainted with the seven Spirits&He'll show you what is needed unto you in particular...This is a different realm that is vast&it comes through those Spirits...if you want to go to Heaven,give your life to Christ(you know this), but if you want to enter into the Kingdom...go&master Eternal Life.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare: the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God....i can't begin to give you rules. That's why i said the seven Spirits will teach you that&lecture you God...every dealings He will have with each of us is going to be different in some way;taking us through pathways....Get acquainted with the seven Spirits&He'll show you what is needed unto you in particular...This is a different realm that is vast&it comes through those Spirits...if you want to go to Heaven,give your life to Christ(you know this), but if you want to enter into the Kingdom...go&master Eternal Life.

This is all that has been taught till now. God through his spirit is teaching men how to be perfect like Him and those men can teach others. It is no more the trial and error thing.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare: i will like to email you...not on bbm.

Ok, I will be expecting.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
PastorOluT:

Ok, I will be expecting.
have mailed you
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare: have mailed you

Didnt get it?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
PastorOluT:

Didnt get it?
resent.you should get it this time around.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
lilkesh: Is it not better to live a righteous life and find out there is no God and hell than to live an immoral life and to find out that God and hell exists?pls ahbeg, biko...just live ur life accordin to d bible....and those who ask why it wasn't written in d old testament .......so far it is in d new.....is everything in d old testament written in d new?............better safe dan sorry

Though make some sense, bt the interesting thing dear is that we are very certain of what we have come to believe.

Study to show thyself approved, a workman who need not be ashamed rightfully dividing the word of truth.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
jdilight:

This is all that has been taught till now. God through his spirit is teaching men how to be perfect like Him and those men can teach others. It is no more the trial and error thing.

No u are wrong, God is not teaching man ow to be perfect like Him, bt rather He gave man His spirit so that he can live n enjoy the life of God.

This is a great mystery, if u understand this then u are on the right track

NB Christianity doesn't entail struggle, bt I think religion does anyways. What many practice out there is religion n not Christianity.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
PastorOluT:

No u are wrong, God is not teaching man ow to be perfect like Him, bt rather He gave man His spirit so that he can live n enjoy the life of God.

This is a great mystery, if u understand this then u are on the right track

NB Christianity doesn't entail struggle, bt I think religion does anyways. What many practice out there is religion n not Christianity.

You think being perfect is all about struggling. When you come in contact with the kind of knowledge Jesus had you will live righteously without struggle. Do you know that Jesus said, "the works that I do shall you do even greater works". Righteousness is a work.

God is teaching men to be perfect. If you study your bible well those whom the people termed perfect had a different walk with God than the rest that just walked with Him.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2014
jdilight:

You think being perfect is all about struggling. When you come in contact with the kind of knowledge Jesus had you will live righteously without struggle. Do you know that Jesus said, "the works that I do shall you do even greater works". Righteousness is a work.

God is teaching men to be perfect. If you study your bible well those whom the people termed perfect had a different walk with God than the rest that just walked with Him.

I agree with ur first statement, bt not with the second that God is teaching us to be righteous like Him.

Just as ur first statement state, 'being perfect is not all about struggle'. Though God has called us to perfection (note being called to perfection is different from learning to be perfect), He gives us His spirit that gives us the grace (enablement) to be able to live that life of perfection.

The lack of understanding of this is d reason for all the struggling we see around in d Christendom.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
PastorOluT:

I agree with ur first statement, bt not with the second that God is teaching us to be righteous like Him.

Just as ur first statement state, 'being perfect is not all about struggle'. Though God has called us to perfection (note being called to perfection is different from learning to be perfect), He gives us His spirit that gives us the grace (enablement) to be able to live that life of perfection.

The lack of understanding of this is d reason for all the struggling we see around in d Christendom.

If God did not call us to learn, how then did Jesus have to learn obedience. Jesus being the very person that if full with grace has to learn from the Father for he said I can of myself do nothing, what I see the father do that I do (ie is learning). Do you know that Adam failed because he did not finish his apprenticeship under God.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by diarra94(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
hahaha, Christians, funny set of people. I should tell you though you are all going to burn in hell, according to Jesus himself?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
jdilight:

If God did not call us to learn, how then did Jesus have to learn obedience. Jesus being the very person that if full with grace has to learn from the Father for he said I can of myself do nothing, what I see the father do that I do (ie is learning). Do you know that Adam failed because he did not finish his apprenticeship under God.

So what is the life that God gave us?

Probably this will shed light into my point.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
PastorOluT:

So what is the life that God gave us?

Probably this will shed light into my point.

You question is not understandable by me.

But let me tell you this, there is nothing a man is today that he did not learn. Even Jesus himself knew the importance of learning that is while he took time to teach his disciples. Have you ever read where Jesus said, "learn of me" in the bible. Do you know that God's grace was sufficient to Paul, but that grace could not take the infirmity away.

The only thing that brings freedom according to Jesus is "truth" which can only be acquire by learning. And thou shall know the truth before thy freedom will be delivered unto thee. If you don't know that sin is likened to bondage please know today.

I thought all this while you would have asked me to unveil this light to you. For only a wise man will hear and increase learning.
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by twosquare(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
jdilight:

But let me tell you this, there is nothing a man is today that he did not learn. Even Jesus himself knew the importance of learning that is while he took time to teach his disciples. Have you ever read where Jesus said, "learn of me" in the bible. Do you know that God's grace was sufficient to Paul, but that grace could not take the infirmity away.

The only thing that brings freedom according to Jesus is "truth" which can only be acquire by learning. And thou shall know the truth before thy freedom will be delivered unto thee. If you don't know that sin is likened to bondage please know today.

I thought all this while you would have asked me to unveil this light to you. For only a wise man will hear and increase learning.
sometimes you sound funny...what is it you are driving at or where exactly are you going?
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by jdilight(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
twosquare: sometimes you sound funny...what is it you are driving at or where exactly are you going?

bye
Re: Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... by PastorOluT(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
jdilight:

I can see there is no reason continuing with this, bt if u have accept Jesus n are sincere, then things would become clearer with time as u grow in Him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Kingdom Of The Cults - Dr. Walter Martin / Photos: Satan worshippers builds Baphomet Statue In USA, christians protest / Prophet T.b Joshua Donates To The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.