Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

17 Questions To Ask Your Partner To Deepen Your Connection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Questions To Ask Your Partner To Deepen Your Connection (1176 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Questions To Ask Your Partner To Deepen Your Connection by naija366(f): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2014
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2014/07/black-couple-in-bed2.jpg[/img]

Couples who have strong bonds remain interested in each other. They remain curious about each other’s experiences and inner lives, such as their thoughts, feelings, and fears. As such, a great way to cultivate your connection is to talk about these inner worlds because good communication goes beyond talk of tasks, errands and kids.

How was your day today?
What do you need from me right now?
How do I express my anger and conflict?
What are you looking forward to today, this week and this month?
What are three things that I do that you couldn’t live without?
What are the ways you most experience or feel love from me or from what I do?
Describe the perfect you day (or if you could do anything you wanted for a day, what would it be?)
If I could change one thing about myself I would change
If I spent a typical day in your shoes, describe what I would experience.
What would you do in life if money weren’t an issue?

source.............http:///24294/17-questions-to-ask-your-partner-to-deepen-your-connection/

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex Luv? / What Magnitude Of Jealousy Is Okay In A Relationship? / 7 Easiest Way To Care For A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.