Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

"Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student (44652 Views)

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Project400: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2014
“I didn’t miss church throughout this semester. I never missed church for once. It is not about the church,” he said. - PREMIUM TIMES

Tolani Ajayi, the 21-year-old undergraduate who killed his father, has declared his readiness to face the consequences of his action.

Speaking to journalists on Tuesday at the Eleweran Police Headquarters, Abeokuta, Tolani stated that he hacked his father, a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria to death, because he angered him. Tolani said his father provoked him by beating him with a stick; and that he needed no help from Nigerians.

“There is no way Nigerians can help me. I am going to face my judgement. I am meant to pay for what I have done ” he said. “It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable – something that is going to happen; I am just waiting for it.”

PREMIUM TIMES’ findings revealed that Tolani, a 300- level student of Department of History and International Relations of Redeemer University, Ogun State, was into drugs. He was said to have been caught twice by the authorities of the University. It was also gathered that the school had set up a panel to question him on alleged drug offence before he committed the murder.

The suspect, however, said his action may be “spiritual.” He said he regretted it and had sent emissaries to his widowed mother, begging for her forgiveness.

“My mother is still grieving. I have sent some people to talk to her that I am sorry. I want to give her time. I have talked to my sister. I have asked for forgiveness,” he said. When asked whether he had been under the influence of drugs, the suspect confessed that he took drugs but denied being under the influence on the day of the murder.

He said his action was not planned.

“The incident happened around 1 a.m. when the church would have been sleeping by then. It was anger that led me to this. There was an argument between us and I stood up to him. “He beat me with a stick and bit me with his teeth repeatedly. Just the two of us were at home; my mother was in Abuja,” he said.

Tolani said his father was the one that first went to the kitchen to get a wooden spoon which he used to hit him repeatedly. He confessed that he actually used a kitchen knife and cutlass to attack his father. “I tried to defend myself, then he bit me on my shoulder and I got angry. I used normal small kitchen knife then I used a cutlass to attack him. I regret the action,” the young man said.

Tolani said that his family resides in Abuja while he lived at the Redeemed Church, RCCG, camp. “My father came for a programme; then, my school was on break so I went to meet him. We were meant to go back to Abuja together then the incident happened and I am here,” he said.He told journalists that contrary to previous reports, the altercation was not based on his church attendance.

“I didn’t miss church throughout this semester. I never missed church for once. It is not about the church,” he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/08/why-i-hacked-my-lawyer-father-death---student-premiumtimes
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by mgbeketoto: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2014
Redeemer weed na the best!cheesy

30 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2014
A 21yrs old son still being beaten by his father with a wooden spoon and bitten too? The son must have angered his father so much for him to do that.
Since he has made his mother a widow,let him face the wrath of the law.

angry

32 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Shey the university Could not expel him since he was dealing on drugs

17 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2014
His father is not alive to say his own side so we will have to go with what he says.

Be that as it may, a 21 year old still being beaten by his dad shows just how useless the boy is, but at the same time, for a boy of his age, beating shouldn't have been resorted to. I don't know what his father hoped to achieve by beating him. What change do you think beating will acheive on a 21 year old, a full grown adult?

He also says the problem could be spiritual. I might agree with that because I don't see how someone will raise a knife and use a cutlass against his own father. A knife first, then a cutlass to finish it off. No, that kind of mind can only mean demonic possession.

A whole SAN, wasted by his own son in the most gruesome manner. How tragic. *shudder* sad

Well, the useless child, the drug addict has killed his father and destroyed his family, hence he must be made to bear the consequences of his actions. This is the kind of child that the mother should have flushed out or miscarried. Omokomo. Omo ale jatijati. I reject useless pikin that will kill me angry

52 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2014
@Op, this story just dey pain my body. I have a friend who has a younger brother with these traits. The boy is full of wickedness and stubborness, and he has even raised a cutlass agains his own elder brother (my friend) and left a scar on his face. The boy's mother has taken him out for several deliverance sessions, but nothing yet. It has gotten so bad that whenever their mother is going out in the morning, she hides all sharp implements in the house so that she wouldn't come back from work to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

Where do all these demonic children come from sef?

38 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by goldiam(f): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2014
May God have mercy on him.hmmmmmmmmmm what a child.i reject every demonic child in my generation.

19 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by kokoA(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2014
If government should legalize abortion now you people will start shouting like wild dogs.. See the consequences now.

14 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Project400: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
You deserve a lengthy ban. Please, it is too early for this kind of idiocy and imbecility. Let your brain, not your anus influence your posts.

@Op, this story just dey pain my body. I have a friend who has a younger brother with these traits. The boy is full of wickedness and stubborness, and he has even raised a cutlass agains his own elder brother (my friend) and left a scar on his face. The boy's mother has taken him out for several deliverance sessions, but nothing yet. It has gotten so bad that whenever their mother is going out in the morning, she hides all sharp implements in the house so that she wouldn't come back from work to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

Sad events I must say
Honestly, we cannot overrule the influence of demons; but insofar as HARD DRUG is involved, I think a medical examination will provide a tangible control. What do you think?

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by eluquenson(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2014
All these private Christian universities are becoming something else, the other day was a covenant student posting unclad video now na Redeemer, Parents thought these schools are a save haven.

The world is changing

9 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Missmossy(f): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2014
What a good for nothing son! He doesn't sound mentally stable anyway. A private christian university is no assurance for good morals and ethics.

I'm so sure when he has committed the deed completely,his eyes will be more open to see the effects of his actions. R.i.p to the deceased.

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by rusher14: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
You deserve a lengthy ban. Please, it is too early for this kind of idiocy and imbecility. Let your brain, not your anus influence your posts.

The sooner his mother realizes she is dealing with a mentally unstable child the better for the family.

I fear the inevitability of the situation if urgent medical intervention of the psychiatric/psychological dimension is not applied.

We tend to overlook what has been intensively researched and applied due to our religious leanings. It often has disastrous outcomes.

Except it is the mother who is indeed paranoid (which i doubt judging by the incident leading to the scarring and even then she would be needing help) someone needs to check that boy in for evaluation.

In as much as I know it's never easy convincing the family and the particular member of the family, there's no point living in denial help is needed and need fast.

Mental health issues are real especially and sometimes treatable. When psychedelic, mind-bending drugs are involved the subject needs to be cared for with a scientific and humane approach.

10 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
He killed his father and packed the body into a box, how can he say he is or regretted his actions when he had the mind to use cutlass and knife on his father then he con settle down pack the body go throwaway for bush.

How can his dad start hitting him with a wooden stick just like that if he did nothing wrong to his dad and even if the late man used the stick on him, is he not his dad? So his father cannot talk to him or correct his evil ways abi him papa too small to talk to am? the man is dead and can't say his side of the story. RIP to him.

This guy deserves no mercy. he has to face the music before he murders his entire family.

10 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by priscaoge(f): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
So patheticundecided

Please God,may we never have kids that will take our lives! May d likes of Tolani never be our portion!! #Amen

24 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Bro,no matter your excuse,you deserve a day with the hangman noose...what would have been the sins of your father,that the only option you gave him is death? Guy,you deserve death too,in a slow motion..omo pau bi ibon.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by EnterPRO: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Yomieluv: Bro,no matter your excuse,you deserve a day with the hangman noose...what would have been the sins of your father,that the only option you gave him is death? Guy,you deserve death too,in a slow motion..omo pau bi ibon.

life imprisonment, maybe.

she has lost a husband, will she also lose a son?

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by ahaika23: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2014
You sef de smoke dat redeemers weed ba. Wetin bring aborion inside dis mata?
kokoA: If government should legalize abortion now you people will start shouting like wild dogs.. See the consequences now.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2014
EnterPRO:

the boy will be bringing back bad memories to the mum..something things are better off being ended once,and for all..his case should be summary execution.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Lordabas: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Project400: “I didn’t miss church throughout this semester. I never missed church for once. It is not about the church,” he said. - PREMIUM TIMES

Tolani Ajayi, the 21-year-old undergraduate who killed his father, has declared his readiness to face the consequences of his action.

Speaking to journalists on Tuesday at the Eleweran Police Headquarters, Abeokuta, Tolani stated that he hacked his father, a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria to death, because he angered him. Tolani said his father provoked him by beating him with a stick; and that he needed no help from Nigerians.

“There is no way Nigerians can help me. I am going to face my judgement. I am meant to pay for what I have done ” he said. “It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable – something that is going to happen; I am just waiting for it.”

PREMIUM TIMES’ findings revealed that Tolani, a 300- level student of Department of History and International Relations of Redeemer University, Ogun State, was into drugs. He was said to have been caught twice by the authorities of the University. It was also gathered that the school had set up a panel to question him on alleged drug offence before he committed the murder.

The suspect, however, said his action may be “spiritual.” He said he regretted it and had sent emissaries to his widowed mother, begging for her forgiveness.

“My mother is still grieving. I have sent some people to talk to her that I am sorry. I want to give her time. I have talked to my sister. I have asked for forgiveness,” he said. When asked whether he had been under the influence of drugs, the suspect confessed that he took drugs but denied being under the influence on the day of the murder.

He said his action was not planned.

“The incident happened around 1 a.m. when the church would have been sleeping by then. It was anger that led me to this. There was an argument between us and I stood up to him. “He beat me with a stick and bit me with his teeth repeatedly. Just the two of us were at home; my mother was in Abuja,” he said.

Tolani said his father was the one that first went to the kitchen to get a wooden spoon which he used to hit him repeatedly. He confessed that he actually used a kitchen knife and cutlass to attack his father. “I tried to defend myself, then he bit me on my shoulder and I got angry. I used normal small kitchen knife then I used a cutlass to attack him. I regret the action,” the young man said.

Tolani said that his family resides in Abuja while he lived at the Redeemed Church, RCCG, camp. “My father came for a programme; then, my school was on break so I went to meet him. We were meant to go back to Abuja together then the incident happened and I am here,” he said.He told journalists that contrary to previous reports, the altercation was not based on his church attendance.

“I didn’t miss church throughout this semester. I never missed church for once. It is not about the church,” he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/08/why-i-hacked-my-lawyer-father-death---student-premiumtimes
The boy is a cursed child. I pity him

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Chanchit: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2014
LMAO, maybe his lawyer has beeen feeding him with lies that Nigerians wants him released, Ogbeni, I want you hanged.
I said it that day that this guy could be on hard drugs.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Chanchit: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2014
EnterPRO:

Life imprisonment..? They should even behead him with the same cutlass he used on his father.

Parents should knw when to seek restraining orders from some evil children. I no fit come die because of one useless pikin.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Lilimax(f): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2014
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with
the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4)

However, that boy must be an End Time Child ?angry
Why should he take the life of his father; for doing this, let the full wrath of the law be meted on
him for this inhumane treatment angry

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Lilimax(f): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2014
priscaoge: So patheticundecided

Please God,may we never have kids that will take our lives! May d likes of Tolani never be our portion!! #Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by repogirl(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Parents, don't provoke your children o! Bring them up in the best way you can and then leave them to their lives, at twenty one this boy is considered an adult, which one is beating with stick and biting na?

As for the boy, which kain hot temper be dat na? For you to stab your papa and then to hack him into pieces, this guy must have been watching too much Hannibal to be this brutal, haba!

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by deanoffaculty: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Wonders shall never end! End time things nooni joooo.......
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by rusher14: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2014
repogirl: Parents, don't provoke your children o! Bring them up in the best way you can and then leave them to their lives, at twenty one this boy is considered an adult, which one is beating with stick and biting na?

As for the boy, which kain hot temper be dat na? For you to stab your papa and then to hack him into pieces, this guy must have been watching too much Hannibal to be this brutal, haba!

Must have been watching Hannibal in 5-D with 4K clarity.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by repogirl(f): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2014
rusher14:

Must have been watching Hannibal in 5-D with 4K clarity.

lol, possibly with virtual reality glasses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.