Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

"Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student (44655 Views)

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by kokoA(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
ahaika23: You sef de smoke dat redeemers weed ba. Wetin bring aborion inside dis mata?
olodo! If say him mama abort am now, we for no dey read dis kind story now.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by seankay(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
mgbeketoto: Redeemer weed na the best!cheesy
bad guy! cheesy
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by chacoonder(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jultee: Shey the university Could not expel him since he was dealing on drugs
Expel keh...when they are making their cool million from them annually.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by chacoonder(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
You deserve a lengthy ban. Please, it is too early for this kind of idiocy and imbecility. Let your brain, not your anus influence your posts.

@Op, nce sessions, but nothing yet. It has gotten so bad that whenever their mother is going out in the morning, she hides all sharp implements in the house so that she wouldn't come back from work to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

Where do all these demonic children come from sef?
Lets forget about demons for once...'ve got some questions to ask...what was the mother to son's relationship like when the boy was still a toddler?.. Is she the type of mother that pampers a child to the rot?..at what point did she start noticing his madness and what was her reaction in ensuring this madness does not repeat itself?..

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by airclipse(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
That boy is a liar...is his dad suarez

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by nonjebose(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnterPRO:

life imprisonment, maybe.

she has lost a husband, will she also lose a son?
I am not sure she will care less. Very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by oladayo042: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
The boy is busy thinking his mum is crying because she lost her husband. The mum may be crying because she is about to lose a son. This second degree murder will probably get him a life sentence.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
He sounds so lucid and ....well peaceful undecided Strangely enough reading all he said is even weirder. I would have preferred if he broke down and wept or "blamed the devil " or smtg. He didn't even blame the drugs! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by AlPicapcI(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
goldiam: May God have mercy on him.hmmmmmmmmmm what a child.i reject every demonic child in my generation.

me too! Amen!!!
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by tellwisdom: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Haha...the man wey suppose give the boy uppercut with one punch on the face, carry eba stick dey hit am.

You see the outcome now??. Chai sad
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Youngzedd(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Njo fukwa ife.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by adewumi91(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mr or miss, it is students that make a university and not the other way round....

eluquenson: All these private Christian universities are becoming something else, the other day was a covenant student posting unclad video now na Redeemer, Parents thought these schools are a save haven.

The world is changing
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by hensben(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
in ekwe's voice; 'if weed nor good for ur brain quit' but some people go wan form hard man.

R.I.P to deceased.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by adewumi91(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
The truth be told, this boy needs very serious psychiatric examination...sentencing him to death is not the solution...two wrongs does not make a right.

Project400: “I didn’t miss church throughout this semester. I never missed church for once. It is not about the church,” he said. - PREMIUM TIMES

Tolani Ajayi, the 21-year-old undergraduate who killed his father, has declared his readiness to face the consequences of his action.

Speaking to journalists on Tuesday at the Eleweran Police Headquarters, Abeokuta, Tolani stated that he hacked his father, a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria to death, because he angered him. Tolani said his father provoked him by beating him with a stick; and that he needed no help from Nigerians.

“There is no way Nigerians can help me. I am going to face my judgement. I am meant to pay for what I have done ” he said. “It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable – something that is going to happen; I am just waiting for it.”

PREMIUM TIMES’ findings revealed that Tolani, a 300- level student of Department of History and International Relations of Redeemer University, Ogun State, was into drugs. He was said to have been caught twice by the authorities of the University. It was also gathered that the school had set up a panel to question him on alleged drug offence before he committed the murder.

The suspect, however, said his action may be “spiritual.” He said he regretted it and had sent emissaries to his widowed mother, begging for her forgiveness.

“My mother is still grieving. I have sent some people to talk to her that I am sorry. I want to give her time. I have talked to my sister. I have asked for forgiveness,” he said. When asked whether he had been under the influence of drugs, the suspect confessed that he took drugs but denied being under the influence on the day of the murder.

He said his action was not planned.

“The incident happened around 1 a.m. when the church would have been sleeping by then. It was anger that led me to this. There was an argument between us and I stood up to him. “He beat me with a stick and bit me with his teeth repeatedly. Just the two of us were at home; my mother was in Abuja,” he said.

Tolani said his father was the one that first went to the kitchen to get a wooden spoon which he used to hit him repeatedly. He confessed that he actually used a kitchen knife and cutlass to attack his father. “I tried to defend myself, then he bit me on my shoulder and I got angry. I used normal small kitchen knife then I used a cutlass to attack him. I regret the action,” the young man said.

Tolani said that his family resides in Abuja while he lived at the Redeemed Church, RCCG, camp. “My father came for a programme; then, my school was on break so I went to meet him. We were meant to go back to Abuja together then the incident happened and I am here,” he said.He told journalists that contrary to previous reports, the altercation was not based on his church attendance.

“I didn’t miss church throughout this semester. I never missed church for once. It is not about the church,” he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/08/why-i-hacked-my-lawyer-father-death---student-premiumtimes
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who knows what either of the parents did in their hay days?

If you really don't want such a "demonic" child please be sure you know what kind of life your spouse to be had in the past. You can't destroy other children's lives through your actions ( cultism, drug dealing, robbery , rape) as a young man/woman and expect to live a peaceful life later in life.

No matter how involved you become with your faith in your later lives, those lives you destroyed during your active days will hunt you for good.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by zeb04(f): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
How can you beat and bite someone....that is cannibalistic. Like father like son

Parent should alwys know when to let go. Am not saying the boy isn't guity but the father must have had issues controlling his temper.

Why couldn't the boy walk out of the sitting room undecided now he has brought disgrace to his whole family. Am happy he is in prison, undecided that is where so many pple like him should be anyways he shouldn't be killed. The mother can't loose both.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by 9jahubcom(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
ok
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by justi4jesu(f): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
kaiiii this storyyyy is so paining me...Tolani abi wetin dem call you, how could you?

Carry knife, why not just run away and leave the house and your father, then come back later.

Am sure he is capable of killing the Mum too, so please just give him life imprisonment.

Rubbish
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ayanfe01(f): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Na wa oh! Lord do not give me a child that will take my life. The children you have given me, give me the grace to teach them in your way.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Funniez: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
*I didnt miss church through out this semester, I never missed church* What even brought church matter into this? I think he is still strongly under the influence of dat grass {igbo} he took. Lock him up in a rum {jail} through out his life!!! Simple

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by AlPicapcI(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lilimax: Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with
the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4)

However, that boy must be an End Time Child ?angry
Why should he take the life of his father; for doing this, let the full wrath of the law be meted on
him for this inhumane treatment angry

Anty, pls dont misquote.. This is a case of bringing up a child and giving him or her anything they want and when you seize to dance to their tune then the consequences are inevitable...

Most fathers grew up without any sponsor, they virtuely paid themselves through university and after they had made it big they wouldnt want their children to go through thesame road they plied thereby providing them everything they ask, allowing the housemaid to do everything in the house and when the child finally spoilt, they would want to start teaching the child how to use left hand at old age.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by toprealman: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
The guy is obviously mad.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Emmaesty(f): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove: @Op, this story just dey pain my body. I have a friend who has a younger brother with these traits. The boy is full of wickedness and stubborness, and he has even raised a cutlass agains his own elder brother (my friend) and left a scar on his face. The boy's mother has taken him out for several deliverance sessions, but nothing yet. It has gotten so bad that whenever their mother is going out in the morning, she hides all sharp implements in the house so that she wouldn't come back from work to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

The tin sef don tire me. I was told that all children are from heaven, but some of the children we have nowadays can make one doubt it

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Flyingngel(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Shit happen everywhere but I think this is super shit. If we check properly; the child might have been pampered too much during his childhood days or the father being rich decided not to sponsor his dubious lifestyle again because of his wayward behavior and what happen took place.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by kaima1984(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove: @Op, this story just dey pain my body. I have a friend who has a younger brother with these traits. The boy is full of wickedness and stubborness, and he has even raised a cutlass agains his own elder brother (my friend) and left a scar on his face. The boy's mother has taken him out for several deliverance sessions, but nothing yet. It has gotten so bad that whenever their mother is going out in the morning, she hides all sharp implements in the house so that she wouldn't come back from work to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

sambisa bush my dear#so sad #
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by wellmax(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
So sad.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by tunshe: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
He has never missed church ? shocked the sermon didn't pass through his ears because it's all about preaching prosperity, money and pay your tithe plus fake miracles.

Where is the holy spirit?

Our religious institutions, both the churches and mosques need to increase their vanguard on morals, tolerance and spiritual consciousness.

A lot of Nigerians are religious but unGodly.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by kaima1984(f): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Friends once a friend of yours is behaving strangely,rehabilitation centre is d answer to his/her probs,atimes some parents kw fully well dat der child is mentally ill,yet dey kept covering it up,dis is hw a secondary school student Ws pushed t marry - 5 man (mentally unstable) and he end up butchering d wife

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by tunshe: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
oladayo042: The boy is busy thinking his mum is crying because she lost her husband. The mum may be crying because she is about to lose a son. This second degree murder will probably get him a life sentence.

Deep thought bro, two in a family just like that.

Worst part is that he could have killed the mother too in order to cover up but thank God she wasn't at home.

Parents also need to create ample time to nurture, train and monitor their children. Acquiring wealth should not take the place of child training, they should compliment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.