Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (619615 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sirolad(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
regret too
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kenkool(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2014
please can someone still apply for this program just seeing it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2014
kenkool:
please can someone still apply for this program just seeing it.

during the next batch. just be on the look out
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by franklineugwun(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2014
Erza:
Good luck to y'all in boot camp as you complete your project grin

Thanks Ezra
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kenkool(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Erza:

during the next batch. just be on the look out
please when is next batch gonna start? or can u help me with their contacts
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ladmerc(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Next application is for [/b]females [b] only. To contact them, visit their site, andela.co and look for the contacts section.

Cheers
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2014

Young women of Nigeria, would you like to be a software developer?
No prior experience in technology is required
There is a silly article that has been shared on Nigerian social media in the last few weeks. The article asks "Can you hire a female developer in your company?" At Andela, the answer is an enthusiastic "Yes!" Twenty percent of our fellows are female...and they rock!

But the truth is, twenty percent is not high enough, and we need to do even more to prove people like the guy above wrong.

So today, on the International Day of the Girl Child, we are announcing our first all female Boot Camp. That's right! Only women can apply.

Boot Camp is part of our entirely merit-based selection process. In Boot Camp, we offer candidates for the Andela Fellowship a free two-week training program where instructors with years of software development experience teach the basics of front-end web development and guide participants to collaboratively build their first web development project.

So, are you a girl? Do you have an interest in technology? Are you driven, hardworking, detail-oriented, curious and deeply interested in building software or websites?

Now, remember the article I told you about above? In the article, the author says:

"a whole of sacrifice (sic) go into becoming a good programmer and I doubt if any woman has that gut."

That guy is wrong -- and you have a chance to prove it!

Apply below to get started on a journey that will change your life. Become a female software developer today.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What is Andela
The Andela Fellowship is a new kind of academic experience. It’s sort of like a university, except instead of paying tuition, you’re earning an income. The initial months of an Andela Fellowship involve immersion training in full-stack (front-end and back-end) development skills. After 1,000 hours of instruction, we’ll place you on client projects as you continue training to ensure you are equipped to meet the evolving needs of the industry.

How do I apply?
Click the apply button on this page.

When is the application deadline
October 31st

What happens after I apply
After you apply, we will send successful candidates an invite for interview starting the week of November 3rd.

When is the All Female Bootcamp
December 1st - 12th

Do I have to pay to come to bootcamp?
No. It is completely free and we give you a free lunch but you will have to cover your own travel and accommodation costs.

What happens after bootcamp?
When bootcamp is over, the highest-performing participants will receive job offers to join Andela full-time as Andela Fellows. In your first three months as an Andela fellow we will pay you a small stipend and give you 1000 hours of training before placing you on client projects.

Who do I talk to if I have more questions?
Email our Director of Recruitment, Iyinoluwa Aboyeji at e@andela.co and he will do his best to get you a response as soon as possible.

Apply Here
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by geekybabe(f): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
hi everyone. please i want to know the range of problem solving scores that people who took the plum test and were selcted for the boot camp had.
i had a problem solving score of 65.5. i wanna apply for the female boot camp. do i stand a chance?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2014
geekybabe:
hi everyone. please i want to know the range of problem solving scores that people who took the plum test and were selcted for the boot camp had.
i had a problem solving score of 65.5. i wanna apply for the female boot camp. do i stand a chance?
I don't think anyone knows the range except those in charge but will advise u too take the test again when u want to apply for the female bootcamp
register with another email I'd, cuz in charge think plum won't allow you write the test twice with the same email I'd

and also, you have a great chance to get selected, all needed is passion and interest
success
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 3Dimension: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
First day at bootcamp.. Some real crazy dude in the house.. It was fun after all...

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2014
kenkool:

please when is next batch gonna start? or can u help me with their contacts

next batch i all female. so I heard. just keep checking the site for info
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jesmine123: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bootcamp has bin great, !!!.
we hav had to learn so many things within a short period of time and actually master dem. this model really really works. Just so grateful to God for dis rare privilege. My head aches!!(Lol)!!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Young women of Nigeria, would you like to be a software developer?
No prior experience in technology is required
There is a silly article that has been shared on Nigerian social media in the last few weeks. The article asks "Can you hire a female developer in your company?" At Andela, the answer is an enthusiastic "Yes!" Twenty percent of our fellows are female...and they rock!

But the truth is, twenty percent is not high enough, and we need to do even more to prove people like the guy above wrong.

So today, on the International Day of the Girl Child, we are announcing our first all female Boot Camp. That's right! Only women can apply.

Boot Camp is part of our entirely merit-based selection process. In Boot Camp, we offer candidates for the Andela Fellowship a free two-week training program where instructors with years of software development experience teach the basics of front-end web development and guide participants to collaboratively build their first web development project.

So, are you a girl? Do you have an interest in technology? Are you driven, hardworking, detail-oriented, curious and deeply interested in building software or websites?

Now, remember the article I told you about above? In the article, the author says:

"a whole of sacrifice (sic) go into becoming a good programmer and I doubt if any woman has that gut."

That guy is wrong -- and you have a chance to prove it!

Apply below to get started on a journey that will change your life. Become a female software developer today.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What is Andela
The Andela Fellowship is a new kind of academic experience. It’s sort of like a university, except instead of paying tuition, you’re earning an income. The initial months of an Andela Fellowship involve immersion training in full-stack (front-end and back-end) development skills. After 1,000 hours of instruction, we’ll place you on client projects as you continue training to ensure you are equipped to meet the evolving needs of the industry.

How do I apply?
Click the apply button on this page.

When is the application deadline
Now extended till November 14th

What happens after I apply
After you apply, we will send successful candidates an invite for interview starting the week of November 3rd.

When is the All Female Bootcamp
December 1st - 12th

Do I have to pay to come to bootcamp?
No. It is completely free and we give you a free lunch but you will have to cover your own travel and accommodation costs.

What happens after bootcamp?
When bootcamp is over, the highest-performing participants will receive job offers to join Andela full-time as Andela Fellows. In your first three months as an Andela fellow we will pay you a small stipend and give you 1000 hours of training before placing you on client projects.

Who do I talk to if I have more questions?
Email our Director of Recruitment, Iyinoluwa Aboyeji at e@andela.co and he will do his best to get you a response as soon as possible.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Well, just applied today, this was my score. I really pray i'm selected. Any other lady who applied

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by JstBrave(f): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
I applied too, hoping for the best.

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2014
All female bootcamp loading....Dec1
Good luck to y'all applicants
Can't wait to have more girls in here grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cc150615(f): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2014
Erza:
All female bootcamp loading....Dec1
Good luck to y'all applicants
Can't wait to have more girls in here grin
how long does it take to get a response after the online test, any idea please? been a yl I did mine!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
cc150615:

how long does it take to get a response after the online test, any idea please? been a yl I did mine!

the deadline was postponed, guess d reason for the seemed delay
but just be checking your mail, if you qualify, you will receive a mail from andela
Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
bamoza:

the deadline was postponed, guess d reason for the seemed delay
but just be checking your mail, if you qualify, you will receive a mail from andela
Thanks

what he said smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
whew anyone who has gotten a mail should inform us o
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello
Please has anyone received a reply mail from andela?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2014
AdeSuave:
Hello
Please has anyone received a reply mail from andela?
Not me
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
oluwayetunde:

Not me
Just got a mail from them. Any other person should please comment o
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 3Dimension: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Looking forward to the all female bootcamp....

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

advanced diploma in airline ticketing and reservation,

and inverter /solar installation, repair and maintenance.

I can work in any field listed above, or similar.
I have over 5 years working experience in different organisation.

I am flexible about relocation to new places.

my contacts details are 07033817669, 08111482811. or upjos4real@gmail.com

I will So much appreciate your replies and assistance in any form.

thanks and God bless.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by geekybabe(f): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
dint get an invite. Quite painful cos this would be the third time i would be applying to andela. Guess somethings are not just meant to be.

Anyways, all the best to those who got the invite. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
oluwayetunde:

Just got a mail from them. Any other person should please comment o
Congratulations....

3 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
geekybabe:
dint get an invite. Quite painful cos this would be the third time i would be applying to andela. Guess somethings are not just meant to be.

Anyways, all the best to those who got the invite. smiley
Dont lose hope yet.....the mail is just around the corner wink

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2014
......... .........
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
AdeSuave:

Congratulations....
Thanks Babe kiss
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nellyquash(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
oluwayetunde:
Well, just applied today, this was my score. I really pray i'm selected. Any other lady who applied

My dear, I applied o, but dis deir assessment test 2/3 is really giving me problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.