Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (620146 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by benfluleck: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
n

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dell031: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2017
benfluleck:

mail me and i'll have a looksi
flash me 08102334628 i will call u back cause i might not be online ....today is deadline for submission
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dyydxx: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2017
I did the coding challenges for the Homestudy test some in python and some in js. I know the email said to focus on coding in js because that's what bootcamp will be all about. I did that because some of my codes just weren't passing in js but did in python and i wanted to have all the codes pass. The other theoretical answers were okay too in my estimation. I just wanted to know if that will affect my chances of at least getting an interview invite
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by adecyb3r15: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2017
dyydxx:
I did the coding challenges for the Homestudy test some in python and some in js. I know the email said to focus on coding in js because that's what bootcamp will be all about. I did that because some of my codes just weren't passing in js but did in python and i wanted to have all the codes pass. The other theoretical answers were okay too in my estimation. I just wanted to know if that will affect my chances of at least getting an interview invite

Guy, you ain't alone. I'd been thinking about that too...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tiszyb: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2017
dyydxx:

Guess we are plenty then. Hopefully we are considered.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2017
If anyone is having problems with their code, Python or JavaScript, please reach me: lawrenceogri[at]yahoo.com
I'll respond.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enKhing: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dell031:
why is there always error in my homestudy assessment someone help me out...anytime i try my code in sublime it prints no errors but when i try it in my andela assessment it shows me error upon accomplishment of all requirment . ,..HELP EXPLAIN

What error message do you receive. Knowing what the error really is will help us help you.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enKhing: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Daminomics:

Tnx boss, seen it

Hello bro! What is the code challenge like?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jerebobs: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2017
lawrenceogri:
If anyone is having problems with their code, Python or JavaScript, please reach me: lawrenceogri[at]yahoo.com
I'll respond.

I'll like to get in touch with you. Need your help. My email address is olufayojeremiah@yahoo.com
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dave06(f): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2017
I just received a mail inviting me for interview at Lagos. Who else got the same?

And does anybody have any idea how the interview would be?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dyydxx: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2017
dave06:
I just received a mail inviting me for interview at Lagos. Who else got the same?

I got the invite too
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tippyboy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
dave06:

how the interview is gonna be has already been stated clearly in your inbox, you'll be sent a code challenge on Friday and you'd be asked to defend it on the day you chose for the interview.

Also don't make the same mistake i made the last time, don't copy code online, and if you copied it make sure you can defend it very well. Make sure you write a neat and read able code, comment your code very well with meaningful variable name(make sure your variables are in camel case or snake case if they are very long) what else... interview. Google search how to do that, and be careful cos everything you say will be used against you. (just kidding, they are mostly friendly guys with smiley faces and always typing something on their laptops).
there interview questions is usually something like:
have you ever worked in a group project before.?
if you have someone misbehaving in your group how will you handle the situation.?
have you worked on any project recently.?
how will you feel if you don't make it to the bootcamp (please don't answer I will be very sad to this question).
then make sure you know something about Andela most especially the epic value.
and read some other interview questions you can get online.

Goodluck bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tippyboy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
dyydxx:

I got the invite too
congratulations bro.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by adecyb3r15: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
dyydxx:

I got the invite too

Congrats guys...wish you luck.
Didn't make it though smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by christok1: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pls guys, what's the link to join the next cycle?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kelvine95: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
pls i need clue on possible assessment questions fr beginner/intermediate microsoft ALC community. please
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by phililp(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Covert:

True. I messaged Andela and Saberr and they confirmed it. Thanks.
I thought they called it plum test the last time I did it.. it was called plum abi dis na another test
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by benfluleck: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
kelvine95:
pls i need clue on possible assessment questions fr beginner/intermediate microsoft ALC community. please

This is something else Andela is helping organise not part of the interview process to gain entry into Andela
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by collinic: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Tolyna04:
i didnt make it. so sad right now cry

I think i came up short at the coding defence. The others went pretty well in my estimation. dont know what to do now?

You don't assume your error, in the rejection mail sent to you by Andela, they usually includes why you did not make it to the bootcamp. So, read the mail carefully and make changes according to what was spelled out there and reaply. Mine was that I should improve my communication skills and Andela's culture. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by eghos24(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2017
please how long after the interview do you get the invite to the boot camp ?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dave06(f): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2017
tippyboy:

how the interview is gonna be has already been stated clearly in your inbox, you'll be sent a code challenge on Friday and you'd be asked to defend it on the day you chose for the interview.

Also don't make the same mistake i made the last time, don't copy code online, and if you copied it make sure you can defend it very well. Make sure you write a neat and read able code, comment your code very well with meaningful variable name(make sure your variables are in camel case or snake case if they are very long) what else... interview. Google search how to do that, and be careful cos everything you say will be used against you. (just kidding, they are mostly friendly guys with smiley faces and always typing something on their laptops).
there interview questions is usually something like:
have you ever worked in a group project before.?
if you have someone misbehaving in your group how will you handle the situation.?
have you worked on any project recently.?
how will you feel if you don't make it to the bootcamp (please don't answer I will be very sad to this question).
then make sure you know something about Andela most especially the epic value.
and read some other interview questions you can get online.

Goodluck bro.

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by vick4eva: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wow! I just received an invitation to Bootcamp and oh my God it's in march

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Femillionz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello Everyone, another opportunity is out here for graduates.

HEINEKEN International Graduate Recuitment 2018 is recruiting for graduate position with less than 2 years working experience.

follow link below to apply

http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/heineken-international-graduate-recruitment-2018/
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nengiscrib: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
vick4eva:

I got the invite also. I can't understand why the bootcamp will begin in March..
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by vick4eva: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
nengiscrib:

I got the invite also. I can't understand why the bootcamp will begin in March..

Can we chat on whatsapp 08134258117

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dave06(f): 2:29am On Dec 20, 2017
sannikay:
grin grin grin grin,jst got my mail,I'v been invited for the bootcamp

How did it go at the boot camp?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dave06(f): 2:41am On Dec 20, 2017
vick4eva:

Congrats. But you'll need to put more effort. Boot camp experience is usually intense I was told.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tippyboy(m): 4:00am On Dec 20, 2017
nengiscrib:

Lol! March?? that explains why there's not been new fellowship job opening on their website. I'll advise you to grab any other opportunity that comes you way before then. If the bootcamp should start by March, that means you're likely to become a fellow by April, in the next four months.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by NaHiim: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please forgive my ignorance but is this bootcamp also open to undergraduates? How does one apply?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by khattab008: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2017
NaHiim:
Please forgive my ignorance but is this bootcamp also open to undergraduates? How does one apply?

Nope, you have to complete NYSC before applying.

https://andela.com/
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by JackOfAllTrades: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
NaHiim:
yeah you can, but you should not have the intention of going to nysc after joining the fellowship
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by rock11: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
khattab008:

Nope, you have to complete NYSC before applying.

https://andela.com/
You don't have to be a graduate before applying. though your nysc is required when you apply as a graduate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.