Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (620002 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fadekemmie: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
oluwayetunde:
Yayyyyy, I'm Oluwatoyin Yetunde. Real name @fade and nice.....So we'll be able to identify ourselves better on Monday.
my real name is Ogunwa olaoluwa fadekemi

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
pls ladies b sure to reply to dem of ur acceptance b4 2pm tmao. c u all on Monday. much love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
nicechizyy:
pls ladies b sure to reply to dem of ur acceptance b4 2pm tmao. c u all on Monday. much love
Your name nah? Are you shy? tongue
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
oluwayetunde:

Your name nah? Are you shy? tongue
Hahhahaha...not at ll. am Angela O.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
"Many are called, few are chosen"

Congrats to all that made it to bootcamp

We are anxiously expecting y'all, can't wait for the next top female developers to be raised at Andela

and I seriously hope u make it thru the next 2 weeks, cuz some will drop out on the 2nd day, some will last only a week, some d final day of bootcamp will dey drop out, but for those that can motivate themself and last the 2 week will come out strong and better

Heaven awaits u at Andela

but till then, the next 2 weeks might be the toughest of your life....only your passion and ur passion only will see you thru.

Cheers
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
bamoza:

We are anxiously expecting y'all, can't wait for the next top female developers to be raised at Andela

and I seriously hope u make it thru the next 2 weeks, cuz some will drop out on the 2nd day, some will last only a week, some d final day of bootcamp will dey drop out, but for those that can motivate themself and last the 2 week will come out strong and better

but till then, the next 2 weeks might be the toughest of your life....only your passion and ur passion only will see you thru.

Cheers
#clearsthroat# You go fear speech nah. God help us all. Toughest of our life? Hian
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
I will come for a few days kiss not planning to stay till the end
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by IamGodzilla: 12:52am On Nov 30, 2014
Congratulations Ladies smiley. May the God of Codes be with you. Don't worry, it's 'tough' but just have fun and stay focused.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Congratulations Ladies smiley. May the God of Codes be with you. Don't worry, it's 'tough' but just have fun and stay focused.

God of Codes!

Word!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
hmmm
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
bamoza:

Cheers
I am d nxt top female developer to b raised by Andela. I'll pull tru d next two weeks no matter what....God is my help n His grace is enough for me. C u on Monday dear n dnt forget to put me in ur prayers... wink
bamoza:

Cheers
I am d nxt top female developer to b raised by Andela. I'll pull tru d next two weeks no matter what....God is my help n His grace is enough for me. C u on Monday dear n dnt forget to put me in ur prayers...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by preciousda(f): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
http://app.plum.io/…/lagos_office_andela_all_female_bootcam… Another opportunities for aspiring female programmers. Windows remain open till December 12th, 2014
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by geekybabe(f): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
wow.. this thread has been calm for a while now. really waiting for the new female andela fellows to tell us about their bootcamp experiences.
Its obviously been a very busy schedule for them.

Software development can be really stressful especially for anyone who has little IT background.
Either ways, i am waiting for you ladies to come and share o..

cc @nicechizzy @oluwayetunde @fadekemmie

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Yeah. We are waiting. It's a pity I couldn't come again...but I really want to know how it's going
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2014
We learnt a lot, THRILLING is the word. Basically Javascript sha, and we individually were asked to build a calculator. No one finished though, kinda saddening but it was fun. Andela is where i want to be.

4 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dehmohlah(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2014
please, does anyone knows when the next general boot camp is coming up. am waiting for it badly
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
oluwayetunde:
We learnt a lot, THRILLING is the word. Basically Javascript sha, and we individually were asked to build a calculator. No one finished though, kinda saddening but it was fun. Andela is where i want to be.

It's been two weeks now..is the training still going on?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
preshuzpearl:

It's been two weeks now..is the training still going on?
Nah...jst waiting for their mail

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Debayurr: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2014
is this job opened for females only?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nnamdiosu(m): 2:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Debayurr:
is this job opened for females only?
right now yes. but the males own is coming Jan next year by Gods grace
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 4oyrsExperience(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Plssssss guy, @ Abimbola, Erza and co! Please how much is the stipend I should hope on afta bootcamp and salary afta d 1000hrs training.... I understand dis is confidential but pls I need to know so I can mk some planning/cut my coat according to size... Tnks darlings, u ar d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
4oyrsExperience:
Plssssss guy, @ Abimbola, Erza and co! Please how much is the stipend I should hope on afta bootcamp and salary afta d 1000hrs training.... I understand dis is confidential but pls I need to know so I can mk some planning/cut my coat according to size... Tnks darlings, u ar d best

I have said this before dear Experience. If you're in it for the money, then Andela is the wrongest place for you to be. It's more about passion. So think twice smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 4oyrsExperience(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
shocked 81,500 keeeee!!!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 4:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Erza:

I have said this before dear Experience. If you're in it for the money, then Andela is the wrongest place for you to be. It's more about passion. So think twice smiley

She said it all, and just to emphasise thus again,
Andela is not looking for job seekers, ask from those that did bootcamp
but as you said, the information you seek can't be disclosed here

but if you think you have what it takes to be the next celebrated programmer and you think you ready to give it your all to achieve that, then come join us!

else, the system will filter you out

and for new applicants, you can read my past posts on my advice if you unsure about Andela, if you want to know more visit andela.co

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
bamoza:

She said it all, and just to emphasise thus again,
Andela is not looking for job seekers, ask from those that did bootcamp
but as you said, the information you seek can't be disclosed here

but if you think you have what it takes to be the next celebrated programmer and you think you ready to give it your all to achieve that, then come join us!

else, the system will filter you out

and for new applicants, you can read my past posts on my advice if you unsure about Andela, if you want to know more visit andela.co

Cheers
Nice talk. How r u today dear n how's Andela....?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
nicechizyy:
Nice talk. How r u today dear n how's Andela....?
Fine, thanks
hope you still code grin

takia, hope to see ya at Andela soon grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nicechizyy(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
bamoza:

Fine, thanks
hope you still code grin

takia, hope to see ya at Andela soon grin
Yes ooo...not a moment of rest. code tinz all d way..lol.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Debayurr: 6:11am On Dec 30, 2014
nnamdiosu:

right now yes. but the males own is coming Jan next year by Gods grace
thanks boss..guess we just wait patiently if dats d case wit males sha....*jogging*

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwayetunde(f): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
oluwayetunde:
This is for those that have been waiting: https://app.plum.io/posting/lagos_nigeria_andela_fellow_class_v.html?pos=489

in additional to ^^^
it's now for male and female grin

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nnamdiosu(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2015
guys and girls how far? hasn't any one gone for the online assessment? na una dey shout since say make them start another boot camp o. now una no won go register abi? there is God
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by blairbrook(f): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
hello house,I received a call to attend bootcamp on monday. I have question though..I'm in my final yr in school hope this wont be a problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.