Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40793 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by vowiski(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Microsoft’s virtual assistant for Windows Phone 8.1 had one of her biggest test yesterday in the clash of two giants; Brazil and Germany. Cortana predicted Germany to stroll past Brazil in the Semi Final match of the World Cup 2014 and it happened even with her confidence level being “Mid/Mid-low.”

What ought to be a scintillating encounter between two continental giants suddenly looked like a PlayStation game after the host nation were humiliated by 5-goal victory in the first half of the elite competition. The second half brought in more goals to end the match 7-1, all before the eyes of heart-broken and heart-shattered Brazilian fans.

Cortana’s WC Semi Final Predictions
Date Game Winner Confidence Level
July 9 Netherlands vs Argentina Argentina Mid/Mid-low

Don’t Forget: Everything You Need To Know About Cortana

Cortana will be looking for a flawless victory to bring her prediction accuracy to 14 out of 14 as she thinks Argentina, the only South American nation remaining in the World Cup 2014 completion would eliminate Netherlands to reach the finals.

Stick with us at techrez.com and follow us on twitter @techrez for more breaking news about Cortana’s World Cup predictions.
Source := http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/cortana-predicts-argentina-to-win-netherlands.html

5 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnwizey: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2014
I am so sure it will be wrong this time around. I doff my hat for whoever developed this app

56 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by vowiski(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2014
johnwizey: I am so sure it will be wrong this time around

You shouldn't put your hopes so high buddy. It's cortana cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnwizey: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2014
vowiski:

You shouldn't put your hopes so high buddy. It's cortana cheesy
Mark my words, I'll be back after the match

19 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Mobi47(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Netherland is winning today.........I can only belv cortana if netherland loss today. Up team Robben

8 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnstar(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
na lie, netherland go win 3 2, quote me after d match

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by saasala(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
#Team Messi

26 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by drey22(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
its called MAKE,BELIEVE
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by 9jahubcom(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
kk
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by CVWizards(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
I won't be surprised if the match ends in favor of Argentina. I've always been optimistic about Argentina playing the finals against Germany, with the German side lifting the trophy at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by busterr(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
It or she will defo be wrong today, netherland will expose argentina just like germany exposed brazil yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by blogexpert12(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Netherland go win.

For latest info on entertainment visit www.supergists.com
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by topsy1971: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
I align with cortana. The perfect one.

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
FIRST OF ALL, I THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE A DAY LIKE THIS... I ALSO EXPRESS GRATITUDE TO MY PARENTS FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME.... I THANK MY NETWORK PROVIDER FOR SUPPLYING ME WITH THE MB I'M CURRENTLY USING TO TYPE THIS... I ALSO WANT TO THANK THE MOD FOR MOVING THIS TO FRONT PAGE... I'M GRATEFUL TO OGA SEUN FOR DEVELOPING NAIRALAND. I THANK MY PHONE BATTERY FOR NOT TRIPPING OFF WHILST TYPING... I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY PHONE SCREEN FOR REPAIRING ITSELF... I THANK ALL THOSE READING THIS FOR DEVOTING THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TO READ MY TESTIMONY... I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY FRIENDS FOR THEIR ENCOURAGEMENT... I THANK MY GIRLFRIEND FOR ACCEPTING MY PROPOSAL... LEST I FORGET, I THANK MY INSTITUTION FOR INCULCATING MORALS INTO ME... I ALSO THANK MY COMMENT LIKERS FOR LIKING MY COMMENT... May God bless you all.

@Op, na only you waka come?

54 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by greall1: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by princechrming(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
On paper, Netherlands is tipped to win but then this is football, anything can happen within 90 mins. Need I mention that Messi is one player that can upset any team when he gets it right.

But if Argentina somehow wins tonight and makes it to the final then I can unequivocally say that the cup is for Germany!!

12 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Netherland is winning by two goals

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by safarigirl(f): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Apparently virus has entered Cortana like every other computer system

21 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Hermanie(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Time to bet
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Am
coming
back
to
comment
after match
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by sohl7(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
After the final whistle,we will know if its correct or not.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by naijalodge(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
only u waka come
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by phiszo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmm. Nairabet must hear am today!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by ebamma(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
na today him cortana luck go end, make argentina just pray say make wetin germany do brazil no do them

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by pelvicky(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
u will c messi lyf 4 field 2day,,u knw di maria will b out,,in dis world cup,di maria has played dan messi,,go team netherland,,i predict 2-1 in favour of netherlands

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by antontech(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Holland will win.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Hackerjay(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
No more paul octopus. Nah cortana

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by iphedahyor(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Netherland will definitely win the match and not just win but with a wide margin like the german machines did yestaerday.
Hoping to see Messi in tears like I saw over hyped Neymar yesterday.
Brazil had an excuse,Neymar and Thiago Silva didn't play.Though that is not really an excuse because Neymar and Thiago wouldn't have done any better.The question now is what would be Argentina's excuse after tonight match
.......like the previous posters.....mark my words#Netherland 4 Argentina 1.
Who is cortana...even the most celebrated Paul de Octopus failed woefully like GEJ....no offence o#pro GEJs

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by hayoakins(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
We shall see undecided
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by greatestman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Holland will Proof this thing call cortana wrong today. I need the help of this cortana in one thing i.e in VFL.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Isiterere(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
I wish o

Edited: now my wish has come to pass.
Cortana 14:14
ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters 2nd Birthday / Stephen Odey In Age Falsification Scandal, Kicked Out By Danish Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.