Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 PM

‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims (10723 Views)

Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week / Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by Rayvenmay: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
LWKMD!
joychioma19: and that's why the man look like bonga fish
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by Rayvenmay: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
LMAO!
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by Mariojane(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
the woman must be very rich for this man to be ready to satisfy her sexually 7times a day. cos it is obviously not luv
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by Funtact: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
lmfao
Smartsyn: That man is in sex,ual bondage but he doesn't know it..
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by hatux: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin grin
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Blood of God shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by sylviasilifah(f): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
water of mary!
FrankySnow: Blood of God shocked
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by sylviasilifah(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
LMAOOO
joychioma19:
and that's why the man look like bonga fish
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by whytfaz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
This woman can never turn me on tho
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
How preek go take see road enter this one biko nu? Abi na to dey chook am inbetween her laps. . .cos I sure say the actual pusssie go don lost inside acres of flesh.
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by Rapzino: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
pro01:
How preek go take see road enter this one biko nu? Abi na to dey chook am inbetween her laps. . .cos I sure say the actual pusssie go don lost inside acres of flesh.
make thunder pat you for back
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by pomsky: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
sylviasilifah:
Her husband Alex, who himself tips the scale at 200 pounds (which is less than one of his wife’s legs), insists that the sex is anything but normal:
It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area. But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe.

But slowly but surely, Potter is continuing to trim down. She claims to burn 500 calories in a single love-making session.WebMD places the average for calorie expenditure for 30 minutes of sex at 85, but Potter doesn’t specify how long one of her sexathons lasts, so it’s possible her estimate may hold some water. see other photos here http://www.rayvenmay..com/2014/07/i-have-sex-7-times-day-to-keep-fit.html

........lies, lies, lies!!!
Re: ‘I Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit’ – World’s Fattest Woman Claims by selfmadeboss: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
if i am her husband i will just love-vendor her to people that like them oversized

(1) (2) (Reply)

AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) / Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) / Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.