Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Are Ladies With Bears On Their Chin Truly Wicked? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Ladies With Bears On Their Chin Truly Wicked? (1358 Views)

Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State / Which Tribe Bears Foreign Names The Most? / Wicked Widowhood Practices That Must Be Abolished In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Ladies With Bears On Their Chin Truly Wicked? by eddyland: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2014
I don't truly know if this was a myth or reality. When we were much younger we always see women that have some strands of bears on their chin as wicked.

There was this primary school teacher back then in my alma mata, she also falls among beared women, in school then we see her as wicked because she flogs the hell out of us whenever we erred in school then as kids. We call her Anty Amaka.

So, I really want to know if it is just mere perceptions that people have about beared ladies being wicked or if truly they are
Re: Are Ladies With Bears On Their Chin Truly Wicked? by flyingdutchman(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Those ladies have a condition caused by hormonal imbalance. This manifests itself with symptoms like mood swings, facial hair growth, belly hair growth and/or sometimes, a masculine physique. Major problem is difficulty in getting pregnant due to growth of Polycystic Ovaries.
BOTTOM LINE- It is a medical condition these women suffer from. They should be empathized. They are not 'witches' like some ignorant peeps would say.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The "Benins" Who All Migrated 2 Various Destinations In Nigeria in Ancient Times / 12 Completely Insane Festivals From Around The World / See What An "Oyinbo" Woman Spoke Of Recent Crisis In Ife(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.