Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Suspected Baby Factory Operators Paraded By Police In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Baby Factory Operators Paraded By Police In Rivers State (552 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Baby Factory Operators Paraded By Police In Rivers State by mzfacts: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Rivers State Police Command on Tuesday paraded three pregnant women and a 36-year-old man (picture above) suspected to be involved in producing babies for sale.

The ‘baby factory’ suspects, who were arrested at Igwuruta in Ikwerre Local Government Area, on July 5, 2014, were identified as Odinchinma Nwala (25), Glory Anyanwu (22), Goodness Nwankwo (19), and Stanley Okechukwu (male, 36).

The Divisional Police Officer Mr. Bello Muhammed said:

“The girls were brought from different local government areas, and further investigation revealed that after delivering, he will pay the girls N100,000 per baby girl and N150,000 for a baby boy before selling the babies,”

Okechukwu, however denied operating a baby factory. He added that he was only rendering assistance to the young pregnant women. One of the pregnant women, who identified herself as Glory Anyanwu, said she was eight months pregnant, even as she denied that they were being kept for a baby producing business.

She said: “He saw me in this condition and decided to assist me by offering me and my unborn baby accommodation. But I know the
person that impregnated me,” click on this link to see their picture, I can't up load it. http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/suspected-baby-factory-operators.html

(1) (Reply)

19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo / Strange: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo / Blogger Flogged Openly, Gets Jail Term & Ordered To Pay Fine For ‘insulting Isla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.