Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Christianity And Salvation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Salvation. (932 Views)

BIBLE Study(understanding the prophecies concerning Christ and salvation) / Knowing God Through Enlightement And Salvation / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
this is what most men and women want to here, your good deed will save you, they don't want to here about salvation, it confusing to the canal minded man, they don't understand how believing in jesus christ save there soul. I was on a web side when I read, the reason most people abandon christianity is about salvation in christ, most christians will say, they confess jesus christ as there Lord and savior but they don't know what that mean, CONFESSING JESUS CHRIST IS ACCEPTING THE WORD OF GOD BECAUSE JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, NOT CONFESSING JESUS BUT DECIDED TO BE A GOOD MAN, IS LIKE A MAN TELLING GOD, "HELLOW GOD,I KNOW SATAN IS A BAD MAN AND YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP ME, BUT GOD I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, I CAN SAVE MYSELF, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WORD [JESUS].

I forget the verse in the quran that talk about good deed, on the day of judgment, if your good deed surpasses your bad deed, you will go to paradise were there is everlasting plassure and enjoyment, this is wrong, how can God judge you base on your good deed? This is devilish doctrine, for example, if a man kill one of your love's one, and he was arrested and taking to court, on the day of his trial , he said to the judge "hey judge , I know am gulty of the crime I commited but please judge , i'v done many good things in my life , I don't deserve this punishment please, and the judge consider his good deed he has bein doin before, and freed him," WILL YOU CALLED THE JUDGE A GOOD JUDGE?" my bible said, our GOD IS A GOOD JUDGE.

Let me explain how God work salvation in the old testament before jesus. Number 21:4-9.
The children of israel sinned against God, God send snake to bite them, but when the ask for forgiveness , God did not just remove the snake, he told moses to made a bronze snake and put it on a pole. Then when anyone who was bitten by the snake looked to the bronze snake will be save.jesus liken himself as the snake[john 3:14]

Conclusion: WHO EVER BELIEVE IN JESUS ADOPT THE GODLINESS OF GOD, LET JESUS BE SEAL IN OUR HEART, AMEN.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2014
"Except those who repent, have faith and good deeds, those Allah will charge their sins for good deeds. Certainly Allah is most forgiving and merciful." (Qur'an 25:70)

^^^This is a greatest glad tiding for those who repent and combine their repentance with deep faith and good deeds.

Same message was in ezekiel below

Ezekiel 18: 21 "But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die.

22 None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2014
Rilwayne001: "Except those who repent, have faith and good deeds, those Allah will charge their sins for good deeds. Certainly Allah is most forgiving and merciful." (Qur'an 25:70)

^^^This is a greatest glad tiding for those who repent and combine their repentance with deep faith and good deeds.

Same message was in ezekiel below

Ezekiel 18: 21 "But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die.

22 None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live.
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 101 Surah Al-Qariah verses 6-11: 6 Then he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy 7 Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction. 8 But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light 9 Will have his home in a (bottomless) pit. 10 And what will explain to thee what this is? 11 (It is) a Fire, blazing fiercely!.
If a man killed your loves one and was arrested , on the day of the trial he pleaded gulty but went on and say he deserve to be free'd because he has being doin good deed , and the judge free him,WILL YOU CALLED THE JUDGE A GOOD JUDGE?

David ask a very good question in the book of psalm 11:3." When the foundation is shaking,what can the righteous do?" note: david did not say what can mankind do? No , but instead he say WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO? My point is this there are righteous people living before jesus die for us, in the book of ezikiel 18. It was the word of God[jesus] ezikiel is delivering to the children of israel , if they believe they will be save.

Railwayn001. If you read the thread, I do not create it for aguement, but to enlighten my brothers in christ.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Rilwayne001: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
malvisguy212: Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 101 Surah Al-Qariah verses 6-11: Then he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy 7 Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction. 8 But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light 9 Will have his home in a (bottomless) pit. 10 And what will explain to thee what this is? 11 (It is) a Fire, blazing fiercely!.

Using the light of the previous ayah that i quoted, this is very simple to understand, when you repent from you sins all your previous sin will be forgiven. One thing i want you to understand is that sin always nullify ones good deeds, the same way good deeds nullify sin, but before a sin can be nullified you have yo repent, cry to your lord to show that you deeply regret your sin (remorse), only then your sin will be forgiven..

please refer back to my previous quote.

malvisguy212: If a man killed your loves one and was arrested , on the day of the trial he pleaded gulty but went on and say he deserve to be free'd because he has being doin good deed , and the judge free him,WILL YOU CALLED THE JUDGE A GOOD JUDGE?
God is the ultimate judge not just our earthly judge. and this example you raised does not have anything to do with the op.

you can reframe your question.

malvisguy212: David ask a very good question in the book of psalm 11:3." When the foundation is shaking,what can the righteous do?" note: david did not say what can mankind do? No , but instead he say WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO? My point is this there are righteous people living before jesus die for us, in the book of ezikiel 18. It was the word of God[jesus] ezikiel is delivering to the children of israel , if they believe they will be save. [

what are you saying here?

please refer back to the ezekiel verse that i quote

malvisguy212: Railwayn001. If you read the thread, I do not create it for aguement, but to enlighten my brothers in christ.

Am not in for argument either, am just trying to clear your misunderstanding/misconception you have with the Quran.

And you are not trying to enlighten your brother, its a lie, if truly you are trying to enlighten them, why would you mention Quran and also state that it is devilish. you are trying to bash islam and am here to clear your misconception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Salvation. by abrajways: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
I smell islamophobia .... OP stop lying joor
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Using the light of the previous ayah that i quoted, this is very simple to understand, when you repent from you sins all your previous sin will be forgiven. One thing i want you to understand is that sin always nullify ones good deeds, the same way good deeds nullify sin, but before a sin can be nullified you have yo repent, cry to your lord to show that you deeply regret your sin (remorse), only then your sin will be forgiven..

please refer back to my previous quote.

God is the ultimate judge not just our earthly judge. and this example you raised does not have anything to do with the op.

you can reframe your question.

what are you saying here?

please refer back to the ezekiel verse that i quote

Am not in for argument either, am just trying to clear your misunderstanding/misconception you have with the Quran.

And you are not trying to enlighten your brother, its a lie, if truly you are trying to enlighten them, why would you mention Quran and also state that it is devilish. you are trying to bash islam and am here to clear your misconception.

1.we are all sinner, and the bible make us to understand that God hate sin and cannot ignore sin, you need to obey his word[jesus] before you can be save, if you read the op, I give an example about the children of israel , they sin , God send snake to bite them but when they ask for forgiveness , GOD TOLD MOSES TO MAKE A BRONZE SNAKE AND PUT IT ON A POLE, WHOEVER LOOK ON THE SNAKE WILL BE HEAL.

2. Our God is a good judge, I ask a simple question that needed a yes or no.let me ask again. will you called the judge a good judge?

3. Psalm 11:3 even buttress your point , but because of your canal mind , you are blind to see. Are you not saying there are righteous people on earth before jesus came? The verse support your claim.
it was the word of God that was speaking to ezikiel. jesus.

Thank you for your time, I know you will never accept my explanation , I pray God remove you from religion deception.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Rilwayne001: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
malvisguy212:
1.we are all sinner, and the bible make us to understand that God hate sin and cannot ignore sin, you need to obey his word[jesus] before you can be save,

So the bible God was talking sh*t in Ezekiel abi?

malvisguy212: if you read the op, I give an example about the children of israel , they sin , God send snake to bite them but when they ask for forgiveness , GOD TOLD MOSES TO MAKE A BRONZE SNAKE AND PUT IT ON A POLE, WHOEVER LOOK ON THE SNAKE WILL BE HEAL.
Are you saying throughout the days of mOses the children of israel were always looking at the golden snake?
If no, why were they not looking at it again?

malvisguy212: 2. Our God is a good judge, I ask a simple question that needed a yes or no.let me ask again. will you called the judge a good judge?
No, cos he is not God. God is the ultimate judge

Whatever he says nobody can change it. or you want to compare the way of man with the way of God?

malvisguy212: 3. Psalm 11:3 even buttress your point , but because of your canal mind , you are blind to see. Are you not saying there are righteous people on earth before jesus came? The verse support your claim. it was the word of God that was speaking to ezikiel. jesus

You dont even understand yourself. Did Jesus ever claim he was the one speaking in ezekiel? Is Jesus the literall word of God?

malvisguy212: Thank you for your time, I know you will never accept my explanation ,

You expect to accept a bogus?

malvisguy212: I pray God remove you from religion deception.

Which religion is the religion of deception?
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are you saying throughout the days of mOses the children of israel were always looking at the golden snake?

Whatever he says nobody can change it. or you want to compare the way of man with the way of God?

You dont even understand yourself. Did Jesus ever claim he was the one speaking in ezekiel? Is Jesus the literall word of God?

ezikiel 18:1.THE WORD OF GOD CAME TO ME.......
HOW DOS THIS SENTENCE SOUND TO YOU? My friend railway , the word is jesus.

You ask this question because you don't know how God work salvation on mankind, moses made the bronze snake to save the children of israel, from there sin, so what your point? Read number 21:4-9.

Thank you for your straight answer. The verse from the quran is very clear, that mean Allah is not a good judge.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Rilwayne001: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
malvisguy212: ezikiel 18:1.THE WORD OF GOD CAME TO ME.......
HOW DOS THIS SENTENCE SOUND TO YOU? My friend railway , the word is jesus.
Show me where jesus said he was the one doing the talkings in the OT?
Is Jesus the literall word of God?
Answer this questions ^^please

malvisguy212: You ask this question because you don't know how God work salvation on mankind, moses made the bronze snake to save the children of israel, from there sin, so what your point? Read number 21:4-9.
And i said, are they still using the bronze snake to nullify there sin? why did they stop using it if it is the medium of nullifying there sins?

malvisguy212: Thank you for your straight answer. The verse from the quran is very clear, that mean Allah is not a good judge.

"Except those who repent, have faith and good deeds,those Allah will charge their sins for good deeds. Certainly Allah is most forgiving and merciful." (Qur'an 25:70)

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Yes, he was the word that was made flash. the op make it clear.
And i said, are they still using the bronze snake to nullify there sin? why did they stop using it if it is the medium of nullifying there sins?
They are not using it, God use the bronze snake to answer there prayer.

"Except those who repent, have faith and good deeds,those Allah will charge their sins for good deeds. Certainly Allah is most forgiving and merciful." (Qur'an 25:70)
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 101
Surah Al-Qariah verses 6-11: 6 Then he
whose balance (of good deeds) will be
(found) heavy 7 Will be in a life of good
pleasure and satisfaction. 8 But he whose
balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light 9 Will have his home in a
(bottomless) pit. 10 And what will
explain to thee what this is? 11 (It is) a
Fire, blazing fiercely!.
This verse make Allah look like a bad jude.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

jesus was the literal word of God, he was made flash and manifest in us

They are not using the snake, God use the bronze snake to answer there prayer.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Rilwayne001: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
malvisguy212: Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 101
Surah Al-Qariah verses 6-11: 6 Then he
whose balance (of good deeds) will be
(found) heavy 7 Will be in a life of good
pleasure and satisfaction. 8 But he whose
balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light 9 Will have his home in a
(bottomless) pit. 10 And what will
explain to thee what this is? 11 (It is) a
Fire, blazing fiercely!.
This verse make Allah look like a bad jude.
No, Allah does not look like a bad jugde, just that your brain is too weak to attain my explanation, It is only when Allah forgives you that you are not a sinner, and for Allah to forgive you, you have to repent from your sin, ask/cry for forgiveness, promise to abstain from sin and struggle hard to abstain from sin then he will forgive you, he will nullify all your all your bad deeds which will make your good deed more heavy. but if you do not abstain from evil deeds, it will keep nullifying your good deeds. if a man kills my loved one and he was released and acquinted of what he did, there is nothin i can do but to leave the judgement to God, cos only God is the Best of Judge.

Now let me also throw the same question at you.
[God forbid oo]
If a man (hired assasin- that his job to be killing people all around) killed you and the rest of your kinfolk at the same time, after about 1 year the man also died and you met in heaven, and you asked him that how come he didnt go to hell, and he said he went to kill as usual and he was arrested and sentence to death, it was in the cell that som1 preach xtianity to him and he accept christ, the next day he was killed and find himself in heaven despite killing people all his entire life, WILL YOU CALL GOD A GOOD JUDGE FOR SENDING YOUR KILLER TO HEAVEN DESPITE HE REPENT JUST A DAY BEFORE HIS DEATH?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:
No, Allah does not look like a bad jugde, just that your brain is too weak to attain my explanation, It is only when Allah forgives you that you are not a sinner, and for Allah to forgive you, you have to repent from your sin, ask/cry for forgiveness, promise to abstain from sin and struggle hard to abstain from sin then he will forgive you, he will nullify all your all your bad deeds which will make your good deed more heavy. but if you do not abstain from evil deeds, it will keep nullifying your good deeds. if a man kills my loved one and he was released and acquinted of what he did, there is nothin i can do but to leave the judgement to God, cos only God is the Best of Judge.

Now let me also throw the same question at you.
[God forbid oo]
If a man (hired assasin- that his job to be killing people all around) killed you and the rest of your kinfolk at the same time, after about 1 year the man also died and you met in heaven, and you asked him that how come he didnt go to hell, and he said he went to kill as usual and he was arrested and sentence to death, it was in the cell that som1 preach xtianity to him and he accept christ, the next day he was killed and find himself in heaven despite killing people all his entire life, WILL YOU CALL GOD A GOOD JUDGE FOR SENDING YOUR KILLER TO HEAVEN DESPITE HE REPENT JUST A DAY BEFORE HIS DEATH?

he accept christ and confess christ in his HEART, you even make it clear that a preacher preach to him, THAT IS HEAVEN CANDIDATE.

I REAPET , GOD CANNOT JUDGE YOU BASE ON YOUR GOOD DEED, IS LIKE BRIBING GOD WITH YOUR GOOD DEED.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Rilwayne001: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
malvisguy212: he accept christ and confess christ in his HEART, you even make it clear that a preacher preach to him, THAT IS HEAVEN CANDIDATE.

I REAPET , GOD CANNOT JUDGE YOU BASE ON YOUR GOOD DEED, IS LIKE BRIBING GOD WITH YOUR GOOD DEED.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
You must have skipped my answer to your question..
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by tola9ja: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

CHRISTIAN THEY WORSHIP THE CREATOR [JESUS] RATHER THAN THE CREATOR [ALLAH] in english GOD
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by tola9ja: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
malvisguy212: he accept christ and confess christ in his HEART, you even make it clear that a preacher preach to him, THAT IS HEAVEN CANDIDATE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
malvisguy212 YOU TOO FUNNY PLEASE RE READ YOUR REPLY SEE THE BIGOT U WROTE AM NOT SURPRISE COS ALLAH HAVE AL READY SAY

http://c00022506.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/2_18.png

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:18

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by truthman2012(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Salvation is not the same with good Deed. Salvation is an escape from eternal damnation while good Deed has to do with REWARD meant for those who eventually make it to heaven. Good Deed does not grant salvation. Salvation is obtainable by Law or Grace.

Under the Law adulterers were stoned to death. Does it mean they had not at one time or the other done any good deed? Yet with their good Deed they were still stoned to death. This shows salvation cannot be obtained by good deed.

As I said earlier, salvation can be obtained either by Law or Grace. Salvation by Law is almost impossible because you cannot avoid breaking any of the Laws, even unknowingly some times. Ignorance is no excuse, once you break the Law you are liable to punishment whether or not you have good deed.

It is worthy of note that under the Law there is no room for repentance once you are already caught. If God is to take your records of breaking the Law, you will not get to heaven where you will receive reward for your good deed, meaning your good works will get burnt.

Grace means somebody taking your place, somebody paying for your deficit. Grace is unmerited favour - something you do not deserve but given to you because somebody paid for it. This where Jesus comes in.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13).

Not calling the name of the Lord in sin but in righteosness. What is righteosness? It is right standing before God without any sense of condemnation. After you have done your best, then Jesus will do the rest (I John 2:1).

I pity those who do not have Jesus. They will realize their inability to keep the Law properly at death but it is too late.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2014
truthman2012: Salvation is not the same with good Deed. Salvation is an escape from eternal damnation while good Deed has to do with REWARD meant for those who eventually make it to heaven. Good Deed does not grant salvation. Salvation is obtainable by Law or Grace.

Under the Law adulterers were stoned to death. Does it mean they had not at one time or the other done any good deed? Yet with their good Deed they were still stoned to death. This shows salvation cannot be obtained by good deed.

As I said earlier, salvation can be obtained either by Law or Grace. Salvation by Law is almost impossible because you cannot avoid breaking any of the Laws, even unknowingly some times. Ignorance is no excuse, once you break the Law you are liable to punishment whether or not you have good deed.

It is worthy of note that under the Law there is no room for repentance once you are already caught. If God is to take your records of breaking the Law, you will not get to heaven where you will receive reward for your good deed, meaning your good works will get burnt.

Grace means somebody taking your place, somebody paying for your deficit. Grace is unmerited favour - something you do not deserve but given to you because somebody paid for it. This where Jesus comes in.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13).

Not calling the name of the Lord in sin but in righteosness. What is righteosness? It is right standing before God without any sense of condemnation. After you have done your best, then Jesus will do the rest (I John 2:1).

I pity those who do not have Jesus. They will realize their inability to keep the Law properly at death but it is too late.

God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
truthman2012: Salvation is not the same with good Deed. Salvation is an escape from eternal damnation while good Deed has to do with REWARD meant for those who eventually make it to heaven. Good Deed does not grant salvation. Salvation is obtainable by Law or Grace.

well there is nothing left for me to say because my brother in islam have answered u beautifully but your last post u said those who dont have jesus i can provr to you that muslims follow jesus more than u do all christians that are not muslim are antichrist and concerning your post about christian salvation there is nothing like salvation in christianity i have proof here to justify all what i say but i will post it based on your approval as i have claimed i still stand on it u are an ANTICHRIST
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
well there is nothing left for me to say because my brother in islam have answered u beautifully but your last post u said those who dont have jesus i can provr to you that muslims follow jesus more than u do all christians that are not muslim are antichrist and concerning your post about christian salvation there is nothing like salvation in christianity i have proof here to justify all what i say but i will post it based on your approval as i have claimed i still stand on it u are an ANTICHRIST
if you believe in jesus , confess his name enter your mosque and called the name.

Even satan believe in jesus , dos that make him rigtheous?no, you must confess his name.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by truthman2012(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
malvisguy212: if you believe in jesus , confess his name enter your mosque and called the name.

Even satan believe in jesus , dos that make him rigtheous?no, you must confess his name.

Don't mind him. Islam is about hypocrisy, saying something and doing something different. Islam is a religion of peace but allah terrorises.

Do muslims call on Jesus? Are they following Jesus or Muhammad? Two people representing different God.

Where did Jesus appove of worshiping God in Mecca?

Where did Jesus approve of facing Kaaba, a centre for idols, when praying?

Where did Jesus command ablution before you can worship God?

Jesus does not recognize islam.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
truthman2012:

Don't mind him. Islam is about hypocrisy, saying something and doing something different. Islam is a religion of peace but allah terrorises.

Do muslims call on Jesus? Are they following Jesus or Muhammad? Two people representing different God.

Where did Jesus appove of worshiping God in Mecca?

Where did Jesus approve of facing Kaaba, a centre for idols, when praying?

Where did Jesus command ablution before you can worship God?

Jesus does not recognize islam.
i strongly believe islam is another way satan is using to mislead mankind to hell.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by truthman2012(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
malvisguy212: i strongly believe islam is another way satan is using to mislead mankind to hell.

Satan is not only very wise but also very cunning. He pretended as the God of bible prophets for people to believe he is the true God. He then repeated some of the words of Jehovah God and cunningly changed some of the words and replaced them with his own. He was vehement in attacking the Divinity of Jesus, capitalizing on human's limited capacity to understanding spiritual things. How can an ordinary man believe God could come in the flesh? To him it is foolishness. You can only understand spiritual things with a spiritual mind.

A close examination of other religions reveals it is the same Satan that is in-charge, because they have many things in common. There is similarity between Islam and Hinduism and in fact, the holy book of the hindus mentions the name of Muhammad.

If you have watched them in Mecca during the annual pilgrimage, muslims tie white clothes round themselves. That is the same way idol worshipers do even in Yorubaland. All other cults do the same.

Satan is the god of this world and that was why Jesus said we are not of the world.

Don't you wonder why muslims are increasing without evangelism? It is allah himself that preaches his own message by violence and biological increase. Some times he writes on egg, rock, trees, meat and virtually anything. Some times, children were born with quran printed in this world. So many lying wonders to deceive.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
truthman2012:

Satan is not only very wise but also very cunning. He pretended as the God of bible prophets for people to believe he is the true God. He then repeated some of the words of Jehovah God and cunningly changed some of the words and replaced them with his own. He was vehement in attacking the Divinity of Jesus, capitalizing on human's limited capacity to understanding spiritual things. How can an ordinary man believe God could come in the flesh? To him it is foolishness. You can only understand spiritual things with a spiritual mind.

A close examination of other religions reveals it is the same Satan that is in-charge, because they have many things in common. There is similarity between Islam and Hinduism and in fact, the holy book of the hindus mentions the name of Muhammad.

If you have watched them in Mecca during the annual pilgrimage, muslims tie white clothes round themselves. That is the same way idol worshipers do even in Yorubaland. All other cults do the same.

Satan is the god of this world and that was why Jesus said we are not of the world.

Don't you wonder why muslims are increasing without evangelism? It is allah himself that preaches his own message by violence and biological increase. Some times he writes on egg, rock, trees, meat and virtually anything. Some times, children were born with quran printed in this world. So many lying wonders to deceive.
thak you for this, the muslims with teachable spirit will learn.

My father has a muslim barground, he give his life to christ arround 1995,his life change.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
malvisguy212: thak you for this, the muslims with teachable spirit will learn.

My father has a muslim barground, he give his life to christ arround 1995,his life change.

Thank God for His interest in your family. It is the Lord's doing. As a Muslim, it was the power of God that delivered him from deception because muslims are very difficult to convert to Christ. I am a pastor by His grace but took special interest in islam since around 1974.

By the Grace of God, we shall make it to heaven in Jesus name. The Lord will uphold us to the end, so shall it be in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
truthman2012:

Thank God for His interest in your family. It is the Lord's doing. As a Muslim, it was the power of God that delivered him from deception because muslims are very difficult to convert to Christ. I am a pastor by His grace but took special interest in islam since around 1974.

By the Grace of God, we shall make it to heaven in Jesus name. The Lord will uphold us to the end, so shall it be in Jesus name.
a very big amen. Thank you
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
ALHAMDULILAH THAT I AM A MUSLIM........THE ONLY RELIGION ACCEPTED BY GOD........INDEED THE NOSARA ARE THE MISGUIDED ONES
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by NifemiOlu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Honestly, I see no reason why Christians should be arguing with them. You can't understand the bible with head knowledge. That's why the first step is accepting Christ, the Holy Spirit comes into your life and teaches, opens your eyes to the true word of God. Till tomorrow, they will always see the bible as contradictory when as a matter of fact it's 100% perfect.
Lastly, their major issue is the OT...I've always said it to them: "keep reading it to your ruins". Christians live by the grace of God and are children of God.
Everything happening today has already been outlined by Jesus...earthquakes, nations rising against nations etc. yet he's not real. Moreso, a religion came 600years after the other...I laugh.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
NifemiOlu: Honestly, I see no reason why Christians should be arguing with them. You can't understand the bible with head knowledge. That's why the first step is accepting Christ, the Holy Spirit comes into your life and teaches, opens your eyes to the true word of God. Till tomorrow, they will always see the bible as contradictory when as a matter of fact it's 100% perfect.
Lastly, their major issue is the OT...I've always said it to them: "keep reading it to your ruins". Christians live by the grace of God and are children of God.
Everything happening today has already been outlined by Jesus...earthquakes, nations rising against nations etc. yet he's not real. Moreso, a religion came 600years after the other...I laugh.
thank you for your contribution. May God bless you my friend.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
malvisguy212: thank you for your contribution. May God bless you my friend.
ANTICHRIST
Anti Christ shall arise in the last days, and shall
deceived many ." Christians expect to some day see a
huge dark man with two horns & a tail, without knowing that
most of these their today pastors are the real anti Christ Bible
talked about, Recruiting them as a potential candidates for Hell.
Re: Christianity And Salvation. by malvisguy212: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
ANTICHRIST
Anti Christ shall arise in the last days, and shall
deceived many ." Christians expect to some day see a
huge dark man with two horns & a tail, without knowing that
most of these their today pastors are the real anti Christ Bible
talked about, Recruiting them as a potential candidates for Hell.
you said antichrist. Do you know the meaning of christ? Who is the christ? Do you believe in christ?

(1) (Reply)

TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / What Does It Mean To Be Still And Know That I Am God? / Thank God For A Successful Pilgrimapilgrimage To MARIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.