Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? (6291 Views)

China Plans Investments In Cross River / Stocks You Will Never Invest Your Money In And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Are you looking for good investment opportunities to invest your hard earned money that will make you great profits? If you are then please follow this thread for more information. I have very good business opportunities that will be of great interest to you. Keep in touch. Thank you.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please this business investment opportunity is not a network marketing business opportunity, GNLD or the likes. It is strictly a business opportunity that deals on car sales and repair services, transportation, manufacturing and agricultural farming and processing that needs.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by bestads(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
YOU are joining GNLD 10 years behind.

please join ultimate cycler or pingawork here

https://www.nairaland.com/1579721/why-mlm-network-marketing-fraud
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by uokocha70(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2014
nneji77: Please this business investment opportunity is not a network marketing business opportunity, GNLD or the likes. It is strictly a business opportunity that deals on car sales and repair services, transportation, manufacturing and agricultural farming and processing that needs.

You are taking so much time in giving out the information. At this pace, this thread will be dead on arrival.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Sorry I haven’t updated my thread as I have been a bit busy.
This are the business ideas that I have in mind that I would like you to invest in,
1) Long distance transport service,
2) Car sales and repair services,
3) Agriculture; crop cultivation and processing, animal rearing and processing.
As my mentor Robert Kiyosaki, author of RICH DAD POOR DAD, said in one of this books and I quote, “for you to get rich identify a service that people need and provide it, you will become a millionaire”.
I will take my time to explain each of the business ideas that I have so that you will get a bigger picture of what I would like you to invest in.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2014
bestads: YOU are joining GNLD 10 years behind.

please join ultimate cycler or pingawork here

https://www.nairaland.com/1579721/why-mlm-network-marketing-fraud

Network marketing isn't a bad idea for people to invest in especially to people earning below say 100K, anyone earning from 100K and above would like to invest in something that will bring more income than what GNLD and the likes offer. According to Robert Kiyosaki, author of RICH DAD POOR DAD, he said identify a service that people want, provide it and you will become a millionaire. Wish you luck in all your endeavors.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello everyone, thanks for keeping up with this thread and I'm sorry if I'm not updating as frequently as you would like me to do. Please accept my apologies.

Please if you would like a detailed information about this businesses that I have indicated here please leave your contacts here so that I can reach you.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Good day everyone. It is rather disheartening that Nigerians when they see a great opportunity won't grab it. Anyways the investment that I have here are in the millions and is not for the faint hearted. Well I also have investment opportunities that ranges from 50K to 500K. Profit for both will be shared 50 - 50 (50%). If anyone is interested please leave your email address or if you like your phone number so that I can contact you. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by greatever(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2014
great opportunity check it
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by lafad11(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Interested . Emmanuel_Johnson35@yahoo.com
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by potoki: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am interested(bisolent@gmail.com)
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by flyingdutchman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nneji: Opus, Emma and Obinna are looking for you at afikpo street
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Good day everyone, I hope you all are having a great day? For those of you that left your emails here I thank you very much and I promise to send you an email on monday, till then remain blessed.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Right now I would like to introduce two of the ideas that I have that might be of interest to you. Firstly I will start with the big money investment that is within the range of eight million naira, N8,000,000, to sixteen million naira, N16,000,000.This is to start a long distance transport company starting with one or two 17 seater bus/buses. We will breakeven within one year as the bus/buses will be put to use on a daily basis.

Secondly the next one is on a low investment budget which is within the range of N500,000 to N1,000,000 which will be used to setup a sports/soccer bar. As you know the world cup just ended and the next football season is just around the corner, this august to be precise. We can make a lot of money either with putting up a viewing center or adding a bar to it.

If you find this ideas interesting please reply so that we can get talking.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by cmonek(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Alliance in Motion Global is one of the best business investments one would venture into. A visit to the seminar or an online knowlegde (www.allianceinmotion.com) about the coy will definitely convince you. Its for real and you wont regret being a part of it. For interested gentlemen and ladies, kindly call this number 08063913530, my name is Chidi. Thanks
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by potoki: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pls dis my email(bisolent@gmail.com)
nneji77: Good day everyone. It is rather disheartening that Nigerians when they see a great opportunity won't grab it. Anyways the investment that I have here are in the millions and is not for the faint hearted. Well I also have investment opportunities that ranges from 50K to 500K. Profit for both will be shared 50 - 50 (50%). If anyone is interested please leave your email address or if you like your phone number so that I can contact you. Thank you and God bless.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by Chuksprince: 12:40am On Jul 17, 2014
This is my email ..Chuzzyworld@gmail.com. Am interested
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by jajajaja828: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Pls advice me on the business i can start with 2million naira.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by fejiron: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Good Morning, i would love to introduce to you a great business opportunity the world has been waiting for, "The Richest people In The World Look For And Build Networks. Everyone Else Looks For Job" Guess you wondering, what on earth could this business be? well its what every body is familiar with Multilevel Marketing (M L M). What makes this great: No Time Frame No Reversion No demotion No Pass up Great Products to sell or use Very Easy To register with different packages Great earning opportunities in up to 7ways Opportunity to hit the great bonus of an all expense paid trip to USA next year with 10years visa..... What are you waiting for get more information now call 08064755779.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
jajajaja828: Pls advice me on the business i can start with 2million naira.
.Sorry I haven't replied or posted here for a long time, I have been occupied with work. @jajajaja828 are u sure u have 2mill? If u do let me have ur contact details, email it to me at okorafornneji@gmail.com
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by assemble: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dis is my email ifeanyiumunnakwe@yahoo.com
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by oluplus(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
I dey follow you bumper to bumper

olusammy278@gmail.com
thank you
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
oluplus: I dey follow you bumper to bumper

olusammy278@gmail.com
thank you
okay o but are u serious!
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
For those that are interested in investing in my business idea please I would like to know how much you would like to invest so that I will be able to know the business idea that would be suitable for you as I have three large scale investment opportunities that would be of great interest to investors. I also have small scale investment opportunities that will also be of great interest to you.

My business proposal to the investor/s is a 50% ownership of the business and the return of investment (ROI) will be based on the business idea that we will agree on.

I look forward to your reply. You can call me on 0818 017 3186.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nneji77(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2014
The reason why I asked to know how much money that you intend to invest is because I have several business ideas of which I don't know which might be of interest to you but nonetheless the business ideas that I have are in this sectors,

1. Long distance travel.
2. Car sales and repair services.
3. Large scale animal rearing and crop cultivation and processing.
4. Soccer viewing center or bar.

Which of this four business ideas will you be interested in?

Nneji.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by global07(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2014
cmonek: Alliance in Motion Global is one of the best business investments one would venture into. A visit to the seminar or an online knowlegde (www.allianceinmotion.com) about the coy will definitely convince you. Its for real and you wont regret being a part of it. For interested gentlemen and ladies, kindly call this number 08063913530, my name is Chidi. Thanks

Your website is been worked on.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by justyinka(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
for those who are interested in importing in large scale i.e importing goods with container either 20 feet or 40 feet from any part of the world should contact me on justyinka23@gmail.com
i will give you advise from A to Z on importation by container for any commodity
advise you the duty rate of any commodity you in intend to import.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will MMM Crash This December? / ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING / Flour Mills Registrars Contact Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.