Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Our Life ,our Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Life ,our Story (659 Views)

Africa And The Need To Tell Our Story, Ourselves / My Life Our Lives / The Single Goal That Can Change Our Life! Prayer...<just Like Chelsea>read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Life ,our Story by kweenkong(f): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2014
I have toyed with the idea to write this story in my head but, Procrastination had always stolen my time, today i breathe life to my story . Kindly criticize constructively and cheer me on , it would do wonders to my confidence. Enjoy

Copyright

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media used in this book are fictitious and are the product of the author's imagination. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, recording or any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission of the author.
Re: Our Life ,our Story by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oya letz ride on
Re: Our Life ,our Story by kweenkong(f): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
January 2014

The file Goddy dropped on my table since the holidays had gathered dust but I wasn't sure i was ready to face the contents. After over ten years of searching I finally got what I wanted but was reluctant to see it through . I exhaled deeply and grabbed the file without thinking ,I wasn't prepared for the first picture that hit my eyes.

My boys were all grown and I was denied the joy of watching them grow.They looked happy but they had been denied the love of a mother . I couldnt bring myself to read further, the pain was too much to bear, my heart felt heavy against my chest , tears rolled down my eyes . I wailed silently in the quiet of my office because I didnt want to draw attention from my office assistant . She was in the next room and if she ever caught me in this moment of weakness my reputation will be ruined .

Yes ruined, I was known as the cold bitch , the woman with a heart of stone. I never smiled even when I was pleased I had garnered a reputation for that ,I enjoyed the fear I saw in peoples eyes . Even my driver that had been with me for over 7 years still quivered when i as much as coughed. It was rather unfortunate that peole never knew me before my rebirth, before the new me was birthed and christened in the ways of evil.

Its so hard to believe how easy it is to move from one extreme to another in a few years, for me it was a move of being sweet and angelic to pure unrepentant evil . The thought of my self in the past brought pity to my heart, not for me but for the rest of the human race or anyone stupid enough to cross my path .

I had never chosen to be evil but was forced and taught to be evil and i reveled in the joy of that.

My name is Mojoyinola Kasumu , well that is my rebirth name.
I have tasted and lived with the deceit of man for so long that nothing could no longer shock me . Yes , I was the ice queen. I have gone through fire to get where I was and I make no apologies for it.
Re: Our Life ,our Story by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yes
Re: Our Life ,our Story by Flakkydagirl: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
More.... ..... ......
Re: Our Life ,our Story by kingphilip(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
[size=20]more please[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria / EPISODE 7: EKE(PYTHON) By Joy Akosa / Nympha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.