Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? (4897 Views)

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by vizkiz: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Ok,let's take it this way...
(Conversation btwn i and a random chick)

Babe: Hey vizkiz,how are you doing there?

Me: i am cold babe,just here thinking abt you

Babe: Thinking abt me? How

Me: Just wish you are here with me that's all

Babe: hmmmn...What will you do if am there with you?

Me: Never mind...Just kidding

Babe: No tell me naww...

Me: just wish i could look @those eyes of yours to keep me warm...or maybe holdyou closerwink

Babe: lol...is that all you are thinking abt??

Bla bla bla...

Well if its btwn i and some other girl....there's no problem,it aint cheating. But if any dude tries it with my gf angry

Dude: Hey baby...i have some wishful thinking now

My gf: what's that hun?

Dude: I wish i could get a lil taste of your lips

My gf: Hmmmmn....

Dude: why hmmmn??

My gf: nothing...Its just that the last guy who send this kindda msgs to me landed in the hospital few days later
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
softsparkyy:

I can't sex chat with someone I have no plans of fvcking.
It's definitely cheating.

cheesy
another rule
always on mah writting padgrin
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
softsparkyy:
Dre whaaaaaaat? wink

cheesy
just trying to update on what u said......
Abi someone borrowed ur moniker ni cool
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Kiingsolomon(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
vizkiz: Ok,let's take it this way...
(Conversation btwn i and a random chick)

Babe: Hey vizkiz,how are you doing there?

Me: i am cold babe,just here thinking abt you

Babe: Thinking abt me? How

Me: Just wish you are here with me that's all

Babe: hmmmn...What will you do if am there with you?

Me: Never mind...Just kidding

Babe: No tell me naww...

Me: just wish i could look @those eyes of yours to keep me warm...or maybe holdyou closerwink

Babe: lol...is that all you are thinking abt??

Bla bla bla...

Well if its btwn i and some other girl....there's no problem,it aint cheating. But if any dude tries it with my gf angry

Dude: Hey baby...i have some wishful thinking now

My gf: what's that hun?

Dude: I wish i could get a lil taste of your lips

My gf: Hmmmmn....

Dude: why hmmmn??

My gf: nothing...Its just that the last guy who send this kindda msgs to me landed in the hospital few days later
embarassed
Dude: awwwn! Sweetie, so when do you think we should go and visit him in kiri-kiri?

grin .....
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
softsparkyy:
I no lie naa . But honestly I don't like or do all those sex chatting stuffs.

but, u like someone to flirt with u on phone #just and innocent questiongrin
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
softsparkyy:
Only if I'm interested in you.

cheesy
so u don't allow any guy to flirt with u on phone expect ure intrested.......

Another point again on mah note pad

so aw will the guy now know that the feeling is mutualundecided
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Churchill96(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
saying that sexting with anyone who ain't your partner is not cheating, I'm very pleased to tell you that your cretinism is humongous... very much so I may add.
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by ayorwizz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
MizMyColi: angry Where I come from, It's called Emotional Infidelity.
*removes toothpick from mouth* Whr dyu cme frm, biko?
Abeg its sexting joor....

And to OP, erhmmm.......let's say its nt cheating until u r caught, u hear?
*returns toothpick to mouth*
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by AdeMoss: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2014
Sex chat is mere masturbation with vocal inspiration. It will be regarded as cheating if you tag masturbating and thinking of someone else as cheating.
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
frankben: BTW, lots of questions on my mind...

1. what is sex chat?

2. How is it done?

3. Can it arouse me?
www.goggle/ibereofo.com...ask xtar to try it with you,u go understand sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Asito(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
MizMyColi: angry Where I come from, It's called Emotional Infidelity.
we obviously come from different planets.
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: www.goggle/ibereofo.com...ask xtar to try it with you,u go understand sharp sharp
Jeez!!

Wetin you dey look for here?
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by daveP(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: www.goggle/ibereofo.com...ask xtar to try it with you,u go understand sharp sharp
jeez!
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
frankben: Jeez!!

Wetin you dey look for here?
brings out my opele,let's ask ifa
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by angela98(f): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yes it is cheating because there is an emotional investment and involvement in it. You share intimate nude pix and video of yourselves. You talk dirty + mas****ation..abeg na cheating.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: jeez!
kilosele?
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by daveP(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: kilosele?
(in =lu jacobs' voice) u know to much for your age! I advice you leave this section till a ripe date.its getting too much. shocked
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
angela98: Yes it is cheating because there is an emotional investment and involvement in it. You share intimate nude pix and video of yourselves. You talk dirty + mas****ation..abeg na cheating.
Abi o. Some guys may not admit it anyway
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: Abi o. Some guys may not admit it anyway
cry cry
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by angela98(f): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: Abi o. Some guys may not admit it anyway
you dey mind them? Guys matter can wrinkle and age woman quickly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by ChynoBEATS: 4:57am On Jul 29, 2014
dre11:

Am confuse on the meaning of sex chat......
Becuase all it i can see there is....... flirting with the oposite sex......

So, is that cheatingundecided
dude 2me as soon as the Flirting turns extreme... it's cheating...i.m.O__________ Farano O! Uaff cus anoda gobe on NL shey?! mrs.OP
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by OkekeChristian(m): 3:45am On Aug 14, 2014
By the time you allow your mind to dwell on such things, you are already cheating on God, so it doesn't matter anymore if you're cheating on any man or woman.

Dwell! Dwell!!
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by rawpadgin(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2014
it is a cheating, no two ways about that.
I did it wit my gf then she was in s.a
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Yes! It is cheating, sadly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.