Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (263783 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 12, 2014
tomii: its no a life ban...they wrote temporary ban moreover the apk aint modded.
temporary?they wrote dat to give you hope its prolly a life ban.ok move ur mc5 obb file to a safe folder and move ur mc5 datafiles(the one in android/data)to a safe folder.then go to app settings click mc5 and clear data.move obb and datafiles bacj to their respective folders and launch game.

btw i read that somewhere try and see.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
wincyhov:
temporary?they wrote dat to give you hope its prolly a life ban.ok move ur mc5 obb file to a safe folder and move ur mc5 datafiles(the one in android/data)to a safe folder.then go to app settings click mc5 and clear data.move obb and datafiles bacj to their respective folders and launch game.

btw i read that somewhere try and see.
they just reset my account...have to start from lvl 1 now at lvl 4. with the same acct
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
tomii: they just reset my account...have to start from lvl 1 now at lvl 4. with the same acct
yea that's the side effect
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Yagazee: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Does this "ban" thing mean no
multiplayers for we wey no buy the game?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Yagazee: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
guys help. I want play multiplayer. don't kmw how 2 go abt ds team stuff. any team?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Slowpois0n: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
how many megabytes would the game consume playing it for let's say 3hours?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Yagazee: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
My wild blood doesn't play without active internet connection. Any help?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pussygotlips: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Guys sorry for been off,
I have a serious problem with my gionee p4 which I was unable to play Mc4 for weeks now after downloading the game apk + data of 1.9gig from mob.org,
I did the normal process of extracting the data to sd/android/obb which I have a folder ”modern_combat_4_zero_hour"inside it there also a folder name "gloftM4HM" that has a file of 1.9 gig namely "main.1010.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM.obb

After that,I installed the apk and runs it, the game started checking of the reguired files which was successfully downloaded but whenever I touched it to start playing it shows round circle moving in black background with apkmania written under it, then it force close.

I also tried same procedure on internal memory but it didn't work.
Is there anyone playing this game on gionee p4?
I'm really frustrated,someone should please tell me what I must to do
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
pussygotlips: Guys sorry for been off,
I have a serious problem with my gionee p4 which I was unable to play Mc4 for weeks now after downloading the game apk + data of 1.9gig from mob.org,
I did the normal process of extracting the data to sd/android/obb which I have a folder ”modern_combat_4_zero_hour"inside it there also a folder name "gloftM4HM" that has a file of 1.9 gig namely "main.1010.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM.obb

After that,I installed the apk and runs it, the game started checking of the reguired files which was successfully downloaded but whenever I touched it to start playing it shows round circle moving in black background with apkmania written under it, then it force close.

rename the folder from "gloftM4HM" to com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pussygotlips: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: rename the folder from "gloftM4HM" to com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM
I did that,it force close
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pussygotlips: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: rename the folder from "gloftM4HM" to com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2014
pussygotlips:
I did that,it force close
clear apk data and start with your data on
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pussygotlips: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: clear apk data and start with your data on
Done that,after checking the reguire file then the round circle with apkmania.com it took back to gameloft Logo again and then force close.

Something must be wrong

I noticed the game has data of 1.15g and 1.9g,hope I'm not mixing things cuz I'm using that of 1.9g
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2014
pussygotlips:
Done that,after checking the reguire file then the round circle with apkmania.com it took back to gameloft Logo again and then force close.

Something must be wrong

I noticed the game has data of 1.15g and 1.9g,hope I'm not mixing things cuz I'm using that of 1.9g

have you unzipped the file ?? and it should Br only a file of 1.91Gb
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by just2endowed: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Get a super high speed class 10 msd card at an affordable price.

Get ur original class 10 memory card to
increase ur memory usage.
16gig 2600
32gig 3600
64gig 6600.
Call or whatsapp 07066561480.
https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/
original-class10-advance-
microsdcard-16gig32gig
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pussygotlips: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
zeanslim:

have you unzipped the file ?? and it should Br only a file of 1.91Gb
Tanks its now playing,I think the problem is from the game apk,it works with the apk of 10mb

I will try and change my gta apk and see wether it will work.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by oshonola(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
pussygotlips: Guys sorry for been off,

I can help u out
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by encryptjay(m): 2:40am On Sep 29, 2014
oshonola:
I can help u out

Solved...
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pussygotlips: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2014
oshonola:
I can help u out
Thanks its playing now, may be you could help with gta Andreas,the game is not playing after following the normal procedure
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pauljokotagba: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
How much mb does this game consumes maybe per hour, I wanna know cos I do play mc4 online always and I know the rate of mb it consumes per hour
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pauljokotagba: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Neatly used tecno m5 for sale just 2 months old,
tweaker optimised for better performance with two hd
games, any interested buyer to whatsapp asap.
07036292257. I reside in ife.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Yagazee: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls guys help with download link for DEAD SPACE and/or Dead trigger 2
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Yagazee: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
MC5 dey crash anyhow 4 my xperia sp. I played it b4 its fine, uninstalled it cuz of mb, now I want install am e just dey crash. Any help pls
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yagazee:
MC5 dey crash anyhow 4 my xperia sp. I played it b4 its fine, uninstalled it cuz of mb, now I want install am e just dey crash. Any help pls
. check your sd card, it must have deposited some files after you deleted it. when you find them, delete them. then go to play store and download the paid one for free using free store.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Simran94:
. check your sd card, it must have deposited some files after you deleted it. when you find them, delete them. then go to play store and download the paid one for free using free store.

Are You A Lady For Real ?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pauljokotagba: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Guys make u na help your guy o. I don download this mc5 don tey but to play am Na wahala. In short someone should tell me how I can play dis game with my data cos it complains about no Internet connection when av verified the files using data. Abeg help o
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Amaechi5(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
can someone help me out, mc5 shows black add screen after the first introduction and stays like that.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeanslim:

Are You A Lady For Real ?
. Yeah, Why do you ask?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Simran94:
. Yeah, Why do you ask?

Coughs...Coughs..Coughs...
The Way you play games and know about them
You play modern Combat 4 ? Online ?

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeanslim:

Coughs...Coughs..Coughs...
The Way you play games and know about them
You play modern Combat 4 ? Online ?
. no, 5
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Simran94:
. no, 5
dah freestore is fuckin slow
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Simran94:
. no, 5

Vexed and uninstalled mine.. when they banned me.
what's your Gameloft I.d ? Maybe I would be downloading it back cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.