Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (262377 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by olahpet777(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
nani667:

then there's probably an issue with the Card....

Either there isn't sufficient cash on the card or The problem is from your bank
I think it's the bank cis I definitely have more than sufficient balance gtbank..
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by hoticey(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
olahpet777:

I think it's the bank cis I definitely have more than sufficient balance gtbank..

Try to add the card to your play store afresh. That way you'll succeed.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by olahpet777(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
hoticey:

Try to add the card to your play store afresh. That way you'll succeed.

How Please
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:10am On Jun 10, 2016
Battlefield Action

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by tdayof(m): 4:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Sorry is nuelski still in here?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nuelski10: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
tdayof:
Sorry is nuelski still in here?
Yup.....stll alive
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by tdayof(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
nuelski10:
Yup.....stll alive
lol bro. ou still have my whatsapp? been looking for your number?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gabrille(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Guys I was at level 61 some months back and deleted the game. I reinstalled three days ago and today gameloft banned me. I dint do anything illegal and they haven't rectified it. Any hope of getting my lvl back? Thanks.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Jaycool18(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Gabrille:
Guys I was at level 61 some months back and deleted the game. I reinstalled three days ago and today gameloft banned me. I dint do anything illegal and they haven't rectified it. Any hope of getting my lvl back? Thanks.
I got banned 3 times, 3 different accounts.. Currently at level 19
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gabrille(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jaycool18:
I got banned 3 times, 3 different accounts.. Currently at level 19

How did you switch accounts? And why three times? Are you doing something?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gabrille(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2016
See what it has been showing me since.

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Oklander: 6:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Gabrille:
See what it has been showing me since.
Create another gmail account for the game. Move your game data from the data folder, then uninstall the game, move back your data and go download the apk from play store, then login with the new gmail.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gabrille(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Oklander:
Create another gmail account for the game. Move your game data from the data folder, then uninstall the game, move back your data and go download the apk from play store, then login with the new gmail.

Thanks!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by guydangerous(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Oklander:
how do you download only apk from play store.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Jaycool18(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Gabrille:

How did you switch accounts? And why three times? Are you doing something?
I tried using fake wifi
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Oklander: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2016
guydangerous:
how do you download only apk from play store.
If you move back the data into its folder before downloading from play store, only the apk would download.

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by guydangerous(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Oklander:
If you move back the data into its folder before downloading from play store, only the apk would download.
so at first I will download the whole thing..isn't there a way I can just download only the apk without having to download it's data.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gabrille(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
It keeps showing this error message that my market requires an update? And suggestions? Thanks.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Oklander: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
guydangerous:
so at first I will download the whole thing..isn't there a way I can just download only the apk without having to download it's data.
The data is the game itself na, the apk is around 30mb, the data is about 800mb... and that's not all of it though that's enough to play the interesting multiplayer and some few mission chapters.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Deeni131: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=Oklander post=47109800]The data is the game itself na, the apk is around 30mb, the data is about 800mb... and that's not all of it though that's enough to play the interesting multiplayer and some few mission chapters.[/quote

pls is it possible to hack modern combat 5 or 4 to get unlimited money to buy weapons I easily fall in shortage of weapon while playing mc5
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Deeni131: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
pls guys is it possible to get mc4 without buying it from the play store. cos I prefer offline games cos the network here fluctuates. pls help.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Oklander: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Deeni131:
pls guys is it possible to get mc4 without buying it from the play store. cos I prefer offline games cos the network here fluctuates. pls help.
Yes from andropalace, but mc4 is online too.

Deeni131:
pls is it possible to hack modern combat 5

mc4 you can hack but 5, you will chop ban. There are challenges that gives free coins now, earn enough coins and get weapons blueprints to unlock weapons.

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 1:56am On Jul 31, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Deeni131: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oklander:

mc4 you can hack but 5, you will chop ban. There are challenges that gives free coins now, earn enough coins and get weapons blueprints to unlock weapons.

pls bro I tried many times to install mc4 from different site but. ryt now I hv zip obb file of mc4 from one site but it refused to be installed. can u help me install it as I wasted so much data over this.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Oklander: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Deeni131:

pls bro I tried many times to install mc4 from different site but. ryt now I hv zip obb file of mc4 from one site but it refused to be installed. can u help me install it as I wasted so much data over this.
It's been very long since I once installed mc4, don't know how the installation goes now, you can drop your number and I would connect you with someone on chat who probably installed it recently.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Deeni131: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oklander:
It's been very long since I once installed mc4, don't know how the installation goes now, you can drop your number and I would connect you with someone on chat who probably installed it recently.

08050550333 .will be waiting . it's my whatsapp number. ping me.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Deeni131: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oklander:

Any remedy ? I thought aptoide gvs paid apps for free.

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Baddestguyp(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=Deeni131 post=48028107][/quote] don't hack. only gays hack
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Baddestguyp(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oklander:

mc4 is offline, only online multiplayer is Online.

you can hack both, you won't get banned in mc4 cos they've abandoned game but u might get banned in mc5. "might" I've seen hackers. but why hack when u can get armor, armor is legitimate cheating
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Oklander: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Baddestguyp:
mc4 is offline, only online multiplayer is Online.

you can hack both, you won't get banned in mc4 cos they've abandoned game but u might get banned in mc5. "might" I've seen hackers. but why hack when u can get armor, armor is legitimate cheating
There are hackers roaming around in iOS platform so I have heard, but in android, you will eventually get banned, there's no "might", it's only a matter of time which won't be that long. Except one just want to be playing as guest, if you want to maintain a profile, forget hacking, you will surely get banned. You don't just get armours, you work for it or you purchase coins with real money and open packs for armour. Again, having/wearing armours doesn't makes you a better player, you can wear the most over powered armour and still get peeled by an armour less player.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Baddestguyp(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oklander:
There are hackers roaming around in iOS platform so I have heard, but in android, you will eventually get banned, there's no "might", it's only a matter of time which won't be that long. Except one just want to be playing as guest, if you want to maintain a profile, forget hacking, you will surely get banned. You don't just get armours, you work for it or you purchase coins with real money and open packs for armour. Again, having/wearing armours doesn't makes you a better player, you can wear the most over powered armour and still get peeled by an armour less player.
I know you'll get banned eventually. It happens in all games.

And sure I kill players with armor but no one likes the idea of armor. It takes away skill. Only weak players use it consistently. I hope the next modern combat game doesn't come with Armors.

And the weapon unlock thing too. I keep unlocking sniper rifles when they're useless in mc5, I've only ever been killed by a sniper twice. Snipers are useless they can't kill
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Baddestguyp(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Deeni131:

Any remedy ? I thought aptoide gvs paid apps for free.
go to andropalace and apkmania

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.