Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? (9243 Views)

Invest And Receive 7% Interest Monthly. / Earn 10% Of Your Investment Monthly For 10 Months / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by fxjones(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
A friend of mine told me there is a microfinance that pays 10% interest per month, that means 120% per annum, is this really possible? has anyone experienced such return from a microfinance bank please your suggestion will be very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Greatpeter(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
I don't think so, may be Miracle banks but very risky, shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by abadebaba: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
It shld b per annum not monthly.Haba! Wen it's nt a wonderbank.
fxjones: A friend of mine told me there is a microfinance that pays 10% interest per month, that means 120% per annum, is this really possible? has anyone experienced such return from a microfinance bank please your suggestion will be very helpful.
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by ogawisdom(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2014
U can get 15 to 30percent but its per annum in nigeria microfinance bank never per month. I ve been looking for 5percent per month without success not to talk of 10percent. Shine ur eyes before u lose ur principal

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by fxjones(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
thank you all for your contribution, because I was surprised when he told me I decided to do my own investigation before parting with my savings
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Kuljoe(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Yep its possible , a microfinance bank like AB does it. Its confirmed. D way it is now , microfinance banks pay high interest rates than commercial banks . But ur moni could also be at risk . Cos they are also not moneydoublers . Anything is possible ........
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by fxjones(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kuljoe: Yep its possible , a microfinance bank like AB does it. Its confirmed. D way it is now , microfinance banks pay high interest rates than commercial banks . But ur moni could also be at risk . Cos they are also not moneydoublers . Anything is possible ........

were is AB microfinance located?
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Kuljoe(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2014
They av branches located over nigeria . Thers one in ketu , trade fair , ikeja etc ...... Simple google AB microfinance online .....
fxjones:

were is AB microfinance located?
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by princeuk21(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
do they have a branch in portharcourt?
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 15, 2014
I can offer you 4% guaranteed per month.
Its real, a trial will convince u. Msg me on dellyjoe1000@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by fxjones(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2014
dellyjoe1000: I can offer you 4% guaranteed per month.
Its real, a trial will convince u. Msg me on dellyjoe1000@yahoo.com

what are you into? micro finance?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Kilbane: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2014
You can get up to 15% monthly if u invest in forex. You deposit with them and get fixed interest rate per month. After a while, you get your money back. The one I'm doing gets me 13% monthly and I can opt out after 3 months. If you are interested, you can research it online, however, be careful to hookup with those you can trust. Its my friend from the school days that I'm involved with so trust isn't much of an issue. There was one that even offered me 8% weekly but I wasn't sure even though others were benefiting. Best of luck.
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Grace2love: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
fxjones: A friend of mine told me there is a microfinance that pays 10% interest per month, that means 120% per annum, is this really possible? has anyone experienced such return from a microfinance bank please your suggestion will be very helpful.

You can get 7% of your capital per month. Just test it with a token of #10,000. for details, contact me through: businesstodayfree@gmail.com.
If you are doubting, don't send inquiry, please. it is meant for serious-minded investors.
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Kilbane: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
I can guarantee you 10 - 15 percent monthly with your initial capital intact. The rate depends on your initial capital. I'd prefer only Abuja residents so they can meet with me personally and even know where I live. My email is nikilbane@yahhoo.com
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by princeuk21(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Grace2love:

You can get 13% of your capital per month. Just test it with a token of #10,000. for details, contact me through: businesstodayfree@gmail.com.
If you are doubting, don't send inquiry, please. it is meant for serious-minded investors.
do you have a branch in portharcourt?
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Grace2love: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
princeuk21: do you have a branch in portharcourt?

No, I am in Lagos.
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2014
You can get a 5% per month but not from bank but from investment company private placement offers!!!
Formore info:click2ny@gmail.com
ogawisdom: U can get 15 to 30percent but its per annum in nigeria microfinance bank never per month. I ve been looking for 5percent per month without success not to talk of 10percent. Shine ur eyes before u lose ur principal
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by naijajobspost(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
@op,don't waste your hard earn cash,run away from forex if you don't have experience to trade yourself, don't give anyone cash to trade for you.forex is very risky. Also don't put your money in any microfinance bank,you may end up loosing it. Do a physical business you are good at and make you money work for you yourself.u may not get the 10percent you are looking for,but you will be close and be at safer side

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by ogawisdom(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
chukwuwike2ny: You can get a 5% per month but not from bank but from investment company private placement offers!!!
Formore info:click2ny@gmail.com

I am interest in banks offers only

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by fxjones(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
naijajobspost: @op,don't waste your hard earn cash,run away from forex if you don't have experience to trade yourself, don't give anyone cash to trade for you.forex is very risky. Also don't put your money in any microfinance bank,you may end up loosing it. Do a physical business you are good at and make you money work for you yourself.u may not get the 10percent you are looking for,but you will be close and be at safer side

thank you very much, do u have any idea of any good business one can start with N200k? and make a descent profit?
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by sleekman(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
All of u looking 4 money doublers I'll recommend money management book by Vince Ralph. If u desire 2 embark on such enormous risks then I'll advice you choose a money management style. Never invest more than 4% of ur available fund with only one money doubler. If he's that good he'll perform his magic. If he's not then uve lost only 4% instead of everything.
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by maasoap(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
The moment you give your money to any of these people here, just say bye bye to your money.
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by anigold(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2016
fxjones:
A friend of mine told me there is a microfinance that pays 10% interest per month, that means 120% per annum, is this really possible? has anyone experienced such return from a microfinance bank please your suggestion will be very helpful.
Even 1% a month is a big gamble.. the financial market is very volatile now and the macro economy is not doing well now even if they are investing in tomatoes its still a big gamble..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Shares / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Quality Oron Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom / Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.