Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 Out (2415 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Into Regular Course 2014/2015 / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. / 2011 Nda Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 Out by chapatti: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
(NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 – This is amazing. for those who have been clamoring for this, its finally here.The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form for 2014/2015 application is out. The NDA online form is now available for members of the public who are interested in the Nigeria Defence Academy admission.

The details of the 2014/2015 online application for admission into the 66th Regular Course of the 2013/2014 Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna will be available for sale from 1st November 2013 to 28th February 2014. (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015

Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Upon purchase of Access or PIN Codes, prospective candidates should follow the link on the NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or log on to the application portal www.ndaapplications.org and complete the online application form.

METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2014/2015 NDA ADMISSION

Candidates interested in gaining admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy are advised to purchase access or PIN codes from any of the branches or cash offices of Zenith Bank Plc nationwide, at the cost of N2,500.00 only, excluding bank charges of N500.00 for an online application. Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), and carefully select Nigerian Defence Academy as their choice of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF NDA APPLICATION FORM

Applications should be submitted online. On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form. Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card. Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will have access to print out the Examination Admission Card.
NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website / applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal.
For the complete article, click http://nigerianeducation.com.ng/nigerian-defence-academy-nda-admission-form-20142015-out/
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 Out by Ritaoka66: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Easy way to get into Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA) you are advice to Contact General Wambai for complains,help or to get your NDA Form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08077684016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 Out by MomoduSherif: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
I, am cadet Momodu Sherif,i hail from Benue State Nigeria.At first, it was very tough for me to get an admission into (NDA) until i met this gracious man call, Major General Adusalami Rufai swife who helped me to get an admission into Nigeria Defence Academic Kaduna (NDA)in 2010/2011 session.At,the beginning when i saw his number on net i thought its fake or those fraud stars out there, but i never knew that is real and genuine so, i summoned courage and i called him .But,today i'm very happy at least i can be address as cadet'' Momodu Sherif''. In, case you need a very good help from him, please i advice u to get touch with him through this Email point or 08056391850

(1) (Reply)

Study In Republic Of Benin For Nigerians 2015 -2016 Session. / 95% Of Nairalander Will Fail This,picx. / Why Post-ume Test Must Stay: An Impressive Throwback Comment From Ui Former Vc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.