Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety (41781 Views)

Heinz Tomato Hybrid Seeds available for sale. / TME 419 Cassava Stems Available from the most trusted supplier on nairaland / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by myndfreak(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
please send me the e-book also ibrahimalabi19@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by oluwasheyex: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Please what is the Yoruba name for TME 419?
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Mustack: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2016
jethro2:
The rural small holders farmers are complaining of no market for their cassava.
The main user of cassava eg the distilleries, starch processors are complaining of no raw material.
What could have been the issue?
The Distilleries and other cassava factories are in need of cassava with high starch content to produce starch.
The farmers, majority whom are smallholders are planting the low starch contents of Agbagba, Oko Iyawo etc.
The lower starch contents of cassava are mainly used in the production of garri, akpu or fufu and tapioca.Hence the market is vwry small
For farmers to have more productivity in terms of tonnage yield, market access and more money in their pockets, theirs need to experiments with new variety
The new variety is TME 419. It gives higher tonnage and higher starch contents
The yield can be up to 20 -40 tonnes per hectare depending on management
This variety is still limited in circulation. Its only few farmers that have access to it and is already using it.
This is the preferred variety in all the cassava using factories.
I will therefore encourage the would be farmers to seek for the better variety when ever they wants to plant.
A bundle of TME can be purchased for N400. 60 bundles will be required for an hectare. You can get the link through IITA or the farmers that has bought from IITA or some source
For the markets of cassava of high starch contents, Thai farm in Ososa,Green Tech in Agbara and lots more
Cassava are sold according to starch content. Walk into any of the companies with the sample of freshly extracted cassava, the test will be carried out right there and you know at what price to supply per tonnage

With a spacing of what can the 60 bundle be enough?
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Mustack: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2016
soladel:

There is no cassava varieties that are not good for garri, we have a lot of varieties in iita, I have a book on that, close to 59 different improved varieties released for farmers, I can send anybody the book free of charge if you are interested. According to jethro, when you want to cultivate cassava, plant to the specification of the target processor. Regards.
Pls sent it to mmobolai87@gmail.com or mmobolai@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by MBabs: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
I need high yield cassava stems from IITA.
Could anyone connect me to IITA. cassava department ?
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by MBabs: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
I need high yield cassava stems from IITA.
Could anyone connect me to IITA. cassava department ?
My mail is :
moss.babs7@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by muredo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Send me the e-book at muribash2006@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by ajisefinni1118: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pls help me with the e book too nulyf4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by successemma: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
pls help me with the e book. successemma4real@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by PISTON: 3:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Pls, send me the ebook at yuswite2k@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Mustack: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Can cassava be planted now?
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
please i need the ebook. ojunekwufelix@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by ajisefinni1118: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2016
soladel:

There is no cassava varieties that are not good for garri, we have a lot of varieties in iita, I have a book on that, close to 59 different improved varieties released for farmers, I can send anybody the book free of charge if you are interested. According to jethro, when you want to cultivate cassava, plant to the specification of the target processor. Regards.

Sir pls send me the book
Nulyf4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by fujaprint: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
@ Jetro please I need the e-book. Thank you and God bless
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by fujaprint: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
@ Jetro Please send me the e-book at fujaprint@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by gabbyfarms(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2016
soladel:

gabbyishola@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by psalmmark(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Can you please help me with the book @ psalmsing4christ@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by fujaprint: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Can anyone advise me on the herbicide, insecticide and fertilizer [liquid or solid] that is good for cassava, also I want to know the quantity that go for one hectare. My e-mail is fujaprint@yahoo.com while my whatsApp number is 08023470477.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by funstufz: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kindly send me a copy of the book:

nushyte@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

soladel:

Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by ChidiOkoronkwo: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2017
soladel:

Interested in getting the eBook, Please post or send to Chidiebere.Okoronkwo@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:23am On Feb 21, 2017
soladel:

hello please can you share me the book? ...thank you
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by hayor2014(m): 6:49am On Feb 21, 2017
soladel:

Please send me the book...ayoboy06@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Ken4agent(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2017
soladel:

Bro pls send me the eBook to :kenfarm2020@gmail. com
Regards
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Ken4agent(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2017
We sell and supply viable TME variety good for garri and Vitamin A cassava stem very good for garri as well as viable hybrid plantain suckers....send a mail to kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Molayan: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Ken4agent:
We sell and supply viable TME variety good for garri and Vitamin A cassava stem very good for garri as well as viable hybrid plantain suckers....send a mail to kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Ur location and price
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Ken4agent(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Molayan:
Ur location and price
Pls send me mail as this is not my thread.email: kenfarm2020@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Ololanla: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
soladel:

Kindly send me the e-book on different varieties of Cassava through gabrielrotimiolatunde@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by allgrabs: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
soladel:

@soladel,

Kindly share a copy of the book with me on allgrabs@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by olusegundire(m): 5:39am On Mar 05, 2017
DO YOU NEED A FARM MANAGER? CONTACT ME 07066616950

Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by femijon: 5:57am On Mar 05, 2017
THOUSANDS OF PROJECT MATERIALS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

looking For Project materials to finish that project of yours

Visit:http://www.streaminet.com/research/

we have research papers free for download...we are research material aggregator

Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by iaatmguy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
soladel:

please I don't mind getting the book
Thanks
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by shotuns: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2017
His. Where is your location and how much do you sell? Please update us. I'm planning on planting casava on about 2 acres of land in Abeokuta..

Molayan:

Ur location and price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. / Man Harvests 30kg Cassava In Ohaji Imo State / My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.