Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,168 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims (2729 Views)

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Answer my question. Can I go and preach Paganism in Saudi Arabia and Mekkah?

That depends on there constitution...i dnt know wether it is allowed or not but you have to obey the rules regulating the country..

btw..i have never seen a pagan preaching paganism in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Beating your wife is also a sign of good manners and chastity in islam Surah 4:34

No, islam never teaches us yo beat our wifes...goin by the verse.

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 34:
Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded."As for those women on whose part you fear nushuz..." Before we go any further with the translation, it is important to explain the meaning of the key word nushuz . The literal meaning of the word is "rebellion". But rebellion against whom and in what sense? We should certainly not think of this in terms the rebellion of the ruled against a ruler in a sultanate or dictatorship and conclude that it consists of the wife disobeying some of the husband's commands.

This is because the same word nushuz is used in case of a husband in verse 128 of the same surah 4, where it is said: "If a woman fears nushuz on her husband's part..." So nushuz is something that can be feared by the husband on the wife's part or by the wife on her husband's part. It cannot therefore be understood in terms of the ruler-ruled relationship. To correctly understand the meaning of the word, it must be noted that both in the verse under consideration and in verse 128 the reference to nushuz is followed by a reference to the break-up of the marriage. If this context is kept in mind, then it becomes evident that nushuz means the type of behavior on the part of the husband or the wife which is so disturbing for the other that their living together becomes difficult.

To cut the story short read the details here.
www.islamicperspectives.com/quran-4-34.htm

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

That depends on there constitution...i dnt know wether it is allowed or not but you have to obey the rules regulating the country..

btw..i have never seen a pagan preaching paganism in Nigeria....

Constitution that derives from Sharia'a ISLAMIC Law......*smh

So in the same way , preaching of foreign religion was banned in Quraysh Territory. Your prophet should be thankful to the Pagans that they didnt behead all the musims en masse ..

So therefore , the reaction of the Quraysh was justified and your prophet was the real perpetrator and criminal.

As for Paganism in Nigeria, we are still young and growing. Radicalism has still not hit Pagans ,but because of you 2 foreign religions destructive actions, our tolerance is going into -100.

You have misused our patience on our soil.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Question 2:

Lets say for Arguments sake that the Pagans initiated killing muslims and then both sides slaughtered each other, with the muslims massacring more of us and Jews..

Why destroy shrines and kill priests and forcefully convert Pagans who have no involvement?

Should we also use the same argument and kill all muslims and destroy all mosques because some muslims are killing our people?
Surah At-Taubah, Verse 13:
Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first? What! Fear ye them? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers
First you broke your pledge that you will never attack the muslims again.

they puposed to drive him out of his fathersland again.

they fighy him first.

Throughtout the entire life of the prophet, you people wag war against the muslims, always killing muslim despite muslim signing treaties with them. but thank God today all your people back then converted to islam.

I hope one day you will also see the light.

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Constitution that derives from Sharia'a ISLAMIC Law......*smh

So in the same way , preaching of foreign religion was banned in Quraysh Territory. Your prophet should be thankful to the Pagans that they didnt behead all the musims en masse..
There wish is to behead all muslims but Allah saved the muslims from them, alhamdulilah all those pagans see the light and comverted at last to islam

quote author=PAGAN9JA] So therefore , the reaction of the Quraysh was justified and your prophet was the real perpetrator and criminal.

As for Paganism in Nigeria, we are still young and growing. Radicalism has still not hit Pagans ,but because of you 2 foreign religions destructive actions, our tolerance is going into -100.

You have misused our patience on our soil.[/quote]

but what is the population of pagans in nigeria? how high is the rate of convert to paganism?

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Surah At-Taubah, Verse 13:
Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first? What! Fear ye them? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers
First you broke your pledge that you will never attack the muslims again.

they puposed to drive him out of his fathersland again.

they fighy him first.

Throughtout the entire life of the prophet, you people wag war against the muslims, always killing muslim despite muslim signing treaties with them. but thank God today all your people back then converted to islam.

I hope one day you will also see the light.

WHat do you mean by they? Not all PAgans were directly involved. some of them were just commoners and soothsayers who were not even present in the vicinity of Mecca and Medinah which was the Quraysh Centre.

DOnt Lie. and dont cry when muslims are killed and when mosques will be destroyed. because what you give, so you shall receive. angry

The day I see this light , Gods curse on me and may the God of Destruction strike me down with Thunder. angry angry angry angry
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:
There wish is to behead all muslims but Allah saved the muslims from them, alhamdulilah all those pagans see the light and comverted at last to islam

madman. and their love for islam and voluntary conversion led to the Ridda Wars among Bedu Tribesmen yes?

Keep living in your fantasy land.

but what is the population of pagans in nigeria? how high is the rate of convert to paganism?

I dont know . I am not a conductor of Government census. Many are closet Pagans or Village Pagans who change their attire in the city or on weekends.

Very Low. I am telling you. We just started . PAganism accepts reverts only into your own Tribe. When you are born into your tribe, you are automatically a Pagan, albeit a non-practicing one.

Currently conversion (reversion) is high only among educated elites.

Though one rural movement took place among the Eggon enmasse (Ombatse).

The Yorubas are another matter. They have already started exporting, though I tell some of them to focus on Nigeria (Yorubaland).
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 4:23am On Jul 15, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

WHat do you mean by they? Not all PAgans were directly involved. some of them were just commoners and soothsayers who were not even present in the vicinity of Mecca and Medinah which was the Quraysh Centre.

DOnt Lie. and dont cry when muslims are killed and when mosques will be destroyed. because what you give, so you shall receive. angry

The day I see this light , Gods curse on me and may the God of Destruction strike me down with Thunder . angry angry angry angry

I give up grin grin
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 4:26am On Jul 15, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

madman. and their love for islam and voluntary conversion led to the Ridda Wars among Bedu Tribesmen yes?

Keep living in your fantasy land.

I dont know . I am not a conductor of Government census. Many are closet Pagans or Village Pagans who change their attire in the city or on weekends.

Very Low. I am telling you. We just started . PAganism accepts reverts only into your own Tribe. When you are born into your tribe, you are automatically a Pagan, albeit a non-practicing one.

Currently conversion (reversion) is high only among elites.

Though one rural movement took place among the Eggon enmasse (Ombatse).

The Yorubas are another matter. They have already started exporting, though I tell some of them to focus on Nigeria (Yorubaland).

Please what is going to happen if i never accept paganism?
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by TheBigUrban2: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No, islam never teaches us yo beat our wifes...goin by the verse.

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 34:
Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded."As for those women on whose part you fear nushuz..." Before we go any further with the translation, it is important to explain the meaning of the key word nushuz . The literal meaning of the word is "rebellion". But rebellion against whom and in what sense? We should certainly not think of this in terms the rebellion of the ruled against a ruler in a sultanate or dictatorship and conclude that it consists of the wife disobeying some of the husband's commands.

This is because the same word nushuz is used in case of a husband in verse 128 of the same surah 4, where it is said: "If a woman fears nushuz on her husband's part..." So nushuz is something that can be feared by the husband on the wife's part or by the wife on her husband's part. It cannot therefore be understood in terms of the ruler-ruled relationship. To correctly understand the meaning of the word, it must be noted that both in the verse under consideration and in verse 128 the reference to nushuz is followed by a reference to the break-up of the marriage. If this context is kept in mind, then it becomes evident that nushuz means the type of behavior on the part of the husband or the wife which is so disturbing for the other that their living together becomes difficult.

To cut the story short read the details here.
www.islamicperspectives.com/quran-4-34.htm

Lies, Taquiyya and Kitman

You use Pickthall translation for English and the pickthall translation clearly states that disobedient wives should be scourged. The word "scourged" appears in surah 4;34

I caught you clean and clear.

Dont tell me any Arabic nonsense. There was a reason why I told you to continue quoting Pickthall.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Please what is going to happen if i never accept paganism?

You will contribute to World destruction. In the future, either you will suffer or your descendants will suffer.

If you chose to be inactive even after receiving knowledge of the truth, then it just gives you bad karma.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 6:25am On Jul 15, 2014
TheBigUrban2:
Lies, Taquiyya and Kitman
You use Pickthall translation for English and the pickthall translation clearly states that disobedient wives should be scourged. The word "scourged" appears in surah 4;34
I caught you clean and clear.
Dont tell me any Arabic nonsense. There was a reason why I told you to continue quoting Pickthall.

This is the reason i hate replyin hatetheist

why dont you just read the explanation about it.

Are you really a truth seekee?

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by TheBigUrban2: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

This is the reason i hate replyin hatetheist

why dont you just read the explanation about it.

Are you really a truth seekee?

What explanation is needed?

The verse clearly states that disobedient wives should be scourged.

The only way you can escape is if you admit that Pickthall is a nonsense translation. But then, you were using it.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You will contribute to World destruction. In the future, either you will suffer or your descendants will suffer.

If you chose to be inactive even after receiving knowledge of the truth, then it just gives you bad karma.
grin grin ok.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

What explanation is needed?

The verse clearly states that disobedient wives should be scourged.

The only way you can escape is if you admit that Pickthall is a nonsense translation. But then, you were using it.

Do i have to explain the verse to an hatheist. i cant waste my time on you sir. am allergic to hatetheist

peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by LarrySun(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2014
texanomaly:
Sorry LarrySun. You did walk right I to that one. Technically the God of Israel is not the God of your Fathers or mine, for that matter. Although I believe He is the same.

Just sayin' undecided

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by TheBigUrban2: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Do i have to explain the verse to an hatheist. i cant waste my time on you sir. am allergic to hatetheist

peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant.

Explain? You want to lie your way out.

A verse clearly states that disobedient wives should be scourged. It said so in plain English.

And now you are trying to explain that the Arabic translation doesnt mean "scourged". Did I force you to use Pickthall English translation?

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

A verse clearly states that disobedient wives should be scourged. It said so in plain English.

And now you are trying to explain that the Arabic translation doesnt mean "scourged". Did I force you to use Pickthall English translation?

Ok...

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by TheBigUrban2: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Ok...

grin grin
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin

Mumuu grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by TheBigUrban2: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Mumuu grin undecided

Your prophet was a mumu

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by truthman2012(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2014
As I said earlier, islam is a region of the hypocrites. What is said by Allah or Muhammad are just there on the pages of the quran, not followed even by Muhammad.

Muhammad disobeyed Allah on sexual relationship and no punishment followed.

Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.
Qur'an 2:187

Muhammad slept with Umm Salama during her period, kissed her while fasting and used to take bath from the same pot after having sex:
Narrated Zainab bint Abi Salama: Um-Salama said, "I got my menses while I was lying with the Prophet under a woollen sheet. So I slipped away, took the clothes for menses and put them on. Allah's Apostle said, 'Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' Then he called me and took me with him under the woollen sheet." Um Salama further said, "The Prophet used to kiss me while he was fasting. The Prophet and I used to take the bath of Janaba from a single pot."
Sahih Bukhari 1:6:319

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to kiss and embrace (his wives) while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you. Said Jabir, "The person who gets discharge after casting a look (on his wife) should complete his fast."
Sahih Bukhari 3:31:49

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.
Abu Dawud 13:2380

Before marrying another man, a divorced woman must wait three monthly periods:

Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise
Qur'an 2:228

Widows must wait four months and ten days for re-marriage:

If any of you die and leave widows behind, they shall wait concerning themselves four months and ten days: When they have fulfilled their term, there is no blame on you if they dispose of themselves in a just and reasonable manner. And Allah is well acquainted with what ye do.
Qur'an 2:234

Muhammad violated this rule by having sex with Safiyyah, the wife of a Jewish Rabbi. After conquering Khybar, a Jewish village, Muhammad killed Safiyyah's husband and selected her for himself due to her beauty, making her his wife and giving a banquet at the wedding; then he had sex with Saffiyah at Sa`d-AsSahba:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men." Then we reached Khaibar; and when Allah enabled him to conquer the Fort (of Khaibar), the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was described to him. Her husband had been killed while she was a bride. So Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad-AsSahba,' where her menses were over and he took her for his wife. Haris (a kind of dish) was served on a small leather sheet. Then Allah's Apostle told me to call those who were around me. So, that was the marriage banquet of Allah's Apostle and Safiya. Then we left for Medina . I saw Allah's Apostle folding a cloak round the hump of the camel so as to make a wide space for Safiya (to sit on behind him) He sat beside his camel letting his knees for Safiya to put her feet on so as to mount the camel. Then, we proceeded till we approached Medina ; he looked at Uhud (mountain) and said, "This is a mountain which loves us and is loved by us." Then he looked at Medina and said, "O Allah! I make the area between its (i.e. Medina 's) two mountains a sanctuary as Abraham made Mecca a sanctuary. O Allah! Bless them (i.e. the people of Medina ) in their Mudd and Sa (i.e. measures)."
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:143
Clearly, when Muhammad desired to sleep or to have sex with Safiyyah, she was a widow, technically, as Muhammad had just killed her husband. Therefore, as per the Qur’an, Muhammad had to wait at least four months and ten days before he could even touch her. But Muhammad did not at all observe this rule; instead, he took Safiyyah, straight from the battlefield to his bed in the war camp. Having spent the night with her, Muhammad took her to another, safer location, staying there for three days and consummating his marriage with Safiyyah.
Plainly; Muhammad violated the Idda rule of the Qur'an. The Sahih hadith from Bukhari above is evidentiary to this.
Before marrying another man, a divorced woman must wait three monthly periods:
Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise
Qur'an 2:228

Widows must wait four months and ten days for re-marriage:

If any of you die and leave widows behind, they shall wait concerning themselves four months and ten days: When they have fulfilled their term, there is no blame on you if they dispose of themselves in a just and reasonable manner. And Allah is well acquainted with what ye do.
Qur'an 2:234
Muhammad violated this rule by having sex with Safiyyah, the wife of a Jewish Rabbi. After conquering Khybar, a Jewish village, Muhammad killed Safiyyah's husband and selected her for himself due to her beauty, making her his wife and giving a banquet at the wedding; then he had sex with Saffiyah at Sa`d-AsSahba:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men." Then we reached Khaibar; and when Allah enabled him to conquer the Fort (of Khaibar), the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was described to him. Her husband had been killed while she was a bride. So Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad-AsSahba,' where her menses were over and he took her for his wife. Haris (a kind of dish) was served on a small leather sheet. Then Allah's Apostle told me to call those who were around me. So, that was the marriage banquet of Allah's Apostle and Safiya. Then we left for Medina . I saw Allah's Apostle folding a cloak round the hump of the camel so as to make a wide space for Safiya (to sit on behind him) He sat beside his camel letting his knees for Safiya to put her feet on so as to mount the camel. Then, we proceeded till we approached Medina ; he looked at Uhud (mountain) and said, "This is a mountain which loves us and is loved by us." Then he looked at Medina and said, "O Allah! I make the area between its (i.e. Medina 's) two mountains a sanctuary as Abraham made Mecca a sanctuary. O Allah! Bless them (i.e. the people of Medina ) in their Mudd and Sa (i.e. measures)."
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:143

Clearly, when Muhammad desired to sleep or to have sex with Safiyyah, she was a widow, technically, as Muhammad had just killed her husband. Therefore, as per the Qur’an, Muhammad had to wait at least four months and ten days before he could even touch her. But Muhammad did not at all observe this rule; instead, he took Safiyyah, straight from the battlefield to his bed in the war camp. Having spent the night with her, Muhammad took her to another, safer location, staying there for three days and consummating his marriage with Safiyyah.

Plainly; Muhammad violated the Idda rule of the Qur'an. The Sahih hadith from Bukhari above is evidentiary to this.

Muhammad violated the restriction on the number of his wives.
When Muhammad married Zaynab bt Jahsh, the wife of his adopted son, Zayd b. Harith, Allah was mildly displeased with his audacious craving for young, beautiful, sexy and luscious women, married or single. So Allah clamped down on Muhammad and sternly warned him that this was enough, that he could not further accumulate any extra wives. Allah made Zaynab, Muhammad’s wife number eight or nine, the last wife. Here is the verse where Allah forbade Muhammad to marry further after marrying Zaynab bt Jahsh:

Allah put restriction on Muhammad's marriage:

He is not to take any new wife, neither exchange old wives for new:
It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.
Qur'an 33:52

Now, let us have a look at the list of women with whom Muhammad had had some kind of connection, including sexual. This list has been prepared from the book of Tabari (vol. ix, pp.120-141). Please note that this list is in chronological order. I have marked (*) the name of Zaynab to demonstrate how flagrantly Muhammad had dishonoured Allah’s restriction on him! He had collected at least 13 more wives, a sex-slave and a concubine even when Allah commanded him to restrain his wife collection.
Muhammad had married 21 wives:

1. Khadijah bt. Khuwaylid
2. Sawdah bt. Jamah
3. Aisha bt. Abu Bakr
4. Hafsah bt. Umar (Hafsah found Muhammad and Mariyah in her bed and she became hysterical (footnote 884).
5. Umm Salamh
6. Juwayriyyah
7. Umm Habiba bt. Abi Sufyan
8. Zaynab bt Jahsh*
9. Safiyyah bt. Huyayy
10. Maymunah bt. Al-Harith
11. Sana bt. Asma or Saba bt. Asma. She died before Muhammad consummated the marriage.
12. Al-Shama bt. Amr al-Ghifariyaah. Muhammad divorced for doubting his prophethood.
13. Ghaziyyah bt. Jabir or Umm Sharik. She was previously married and had a son named Sharik. She was beautiful but she refused to consummate the marriage. Muhammad found her old (page 139); so he returned her to her people
14. Amrah bt. Yazid or Umm Sharik. Some say she gave herself to Muhammad Qur'an 33:50 . The marriage was not consummated.
15. Asma bt. Al-Numan. Muhammad found her suffering from leprosy; so he divorced her giving her compensation.
16. Zaynab bt. Khuzaymah also called Umm al-Masakin (mother of the poor)
17. Al-Aliyaah bt. Zabyan. It is alleged that she peeped through her door at the people in the mosque. So Muhammad divorced her after paying her some compensation (footnote 919).
18. Qutaylah bt. Qays but Muhammad died before he could consummate his marriage with her. She and her brother apostatized from Islam.
19. Fatimah bt. Shurayh (Sara)
20. Kawlah bt. Hudhayl
21. Layla bt. Al-Khatim. She offered herself to Muhammad and Muhammad accepted her as his wife.. Later, when her people admonished her for marrying Muhammad, she requested for a divorce and Muhammad divorced her.
Even the greatest Islamist apologist of all time, Abdulla Yusuf Ali admits that Muhammad did indeed transgress the stipulation of the Qur'an.
Yusuf Ali writes:
“This was revealed in A.H. 7. After that the Prophet did not marry again, except the handmaiden Mary the Copt, who was sent as a present by the Christians Muaqauqas of Egypt. She became the mother of Ibrahim, who died in his infancy”.
Yusuf Ali (commentary number 3754, p.1123)

Muslim means one who submits to the will of All. In the light of the above, was Muhammad a good muslim? Therefore if he was not, who is?
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2014
^^ Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by texanomaly(f): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
LarrySun:

Sorry
kiss
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001: ^^ Is that all?

Do you want more? Respond to those first, and am sure you cannot. What good manner is there in islam saying one thing and doing another? Hypocrisy at its highest.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by malvisguy212: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001: ^^ Is that all?
face it, you got nothin to say,the idol[Allah] muhammad father worship is the same idol muhammad introduce to you guys that why Allah always favour muhammad more than any other muslim.

Truthman2012 .GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
malvisguy212: face it, you got nothin to say,the idol[Allah] muhammad father worship is the same idol muhammad introduce to you guys that why Allah always favour muhammad more than any other muslim.

Truthman2012 .GOD BLESS YOU.

Amen, and you too my brother.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by LarrySun(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
texanomaly:

Sorry
kiss
You called Larrymoor by my name.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by true2god: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

It's called al-taqiyya, defending Islamic lies. Any quranic verse that is anti-human would be subjected to 100+ interpretations by the 'scholars' in order to 'wash away' the real content.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by truthman2012(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
true2god: It's called al-taqiyya, defending Islamic lies. Any quranic verse that is anti-human would be subjected to 100+ interpretations by the 'scholars' in order to 'wash away' the real content.

Agreed.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by TheBigUrban2: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
true2god: It's called al-taqiyya, defending Islamic lies. Any quranic verse that is anti-human would be subjected to 100+ interpretations by the 'scholars' in order to 'wash away' the real content.

I know grin grin

That is why I set a trap for him. I made him to continue using that translation of the Quran he was using himself. No escape grin
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by texanomaly(f): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
LarrySun:
You called Larrymoor by my name.

Sorry Hun. Didn't realize. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / America Is FREAKING OUT Over The Message Spotted On Stephen Curry’s New Shoes / How Old Is Jesus This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.