Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (7691 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point by RelationshipPro: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
You are attracted sufficiently to a particular girl and would like to have sex with her but you need to attract her and gain her confidence in you before that can happen.

• Get to know each other. If she is in company you know then it's easy to get acquainted. However, if she's alone then tread carefully or she'll reject you at the first instance.

• Do not dominate the situation. Give her a chance to talk so you come to know her better. Tell her about your self as well so that she knows you're a great guy to know and be with. See that you're jovial and fun too.

• She should be able to feel relaxed and comfortable in your company and know you're the dependable kind of guy who is caring and is considerate about others.

• It is not always that a person has the best possible looks, so ensure you're attractive in other ways, by dressing well and having a demeanor that is pleasantly attractive. Shape up if necessary!

• Initially accompany her to your work place cafeteria. After you see she is comfortable with you, arrange to date her. Give her an option of places if you like. Do see it is a place of repute and status; at the same time it should suit your pocket.

• If the place you have taken her to has a band or music and a floor to dance, don't miss the opportunity, especially if the number happens to be romantic. But make sure you know how to dance before that!

• Hold her gently, but firmly and courteously and do not show that you're trying to make the best of the occasion by grabbing her tight. Your hands will know if she is relaxed while in your arms.

It won't be far now before you can move further in your effort to have sex with her. Probably on this very night when you drop her she might ask you in.

Now listen carefully-

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!.....Trust me....You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read- Click Here

Take 2 minutes to visit the next page and you'll discover a stunning psychological trick which will show you- How to Captivate a woman, Make Her Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. I strongly urge you to watch the video to the end- You'll Uncover Subtle Yet POWERFUL Little 'Secrets' On How To Instantly Charm ANY Girl and Get Her Smitten Crazy... Spellbound To Give Herself ENTIRELY To YOUR Every Whim and Desire... Visit Flirty Text Message To Send A Girl

Watch the video below to know the mistakes men make when approaching women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEa8Kxb5IV4

Mistakes Men Make When Approaching Women
Re: How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point by jameslives: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Talking to girls in public places can seem like a scary thing to do, especially if it is something you are not used to doing. But talking to girls is a learned skill, just like learning how to snow board, ride a bike, or play your favorite video game. The first time you do something, it is always uncomfortable because your brain is not used to do it. Then, the more often you do it the easier it becomes.

I will never forget the first time I tried talking to girl at school. It took me days to work up the courage to talk to a cute girl named Mary Ann. I was only ten years old at the time, but I had already learned how to be afraid of rejection. I learned it from watching television. I learned it from previous experiences. I also learned it from my friends. Looking back on it now, it all seems so silly and illogical, but most of us learn how to fear the feeling of rejection at a very early age. The good news is that you can unlearn it.

Here is a simple exercise that will illustrate how illogical fear of rejection is. If you need to ask another person for directions because you are lost you have no qualms about walking up to them and asking them where a certain place is. Even if they are too busy to help you or do not want to help you, you will forget about that interaction in a few seconds or a few minutes. Yet, when we want to talk to someone we are attracted to, we assign a whole different meaning to it. Even though in reality it is very much the same experience. Our brains our so powerful that they can trick us into thinking and/or fearing that we are about to get rejected.

So how does one actually talk to girls in public places? It is a lot easier than you think. Do not let your mind and social conditioning get in the way. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of ways to approach and talk to girls. One way to approach them is to pretend, in your own mind, that you have known this stranger for years so you walk up to them naturally and comfortablely and start off with some kind of neutral opener. It could something as simple as "hi" or "cool necklace, what's the story behind it?" or "can you believe so-and-so died the other day?" or "oh my gosh, did you see that couple arguing outside?"

Neutral openers are great ways to start conversation because they are simply neutral. For example, walking up to a girl and saying "you're cute" is not neutral. Asking a girl what she honestly thinks about a certain topic can be considered neutral. Since communication between two people is mostly non-verbal, how you ask something can be just as important, if not more so, then what you are actually saying. I've started conversations by asking women if they preferred boxers or briefs. I recently got a phone number from a girl by simply starting the conversation by asking her what she thought of the first lady's dress she wore the other night.

If you want to learn how to talk to girls in public places such as coffee shops, book stores, shopping malls, super markets, or virtually any place where women are to be found, then you have to simply do one thing: practice.

Watch the video below to learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEa8Kxb5IV4

Mistakes Men Make
Re: How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point by donyjohn: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
How many times have you tried to call a girl but couldn't think regarding what to talk about? So how to actually talk to a girl? This question normally tends to puzzle most guys. What to talk about, what topics to use, how to behave, the right language and so on. There are several aspects which should be kept in mind before talking to girls. Girls tend to evaluate guys based on several aspects of their personality and talking is one of the most essential of them all. Read on to find out some of the best and proven ways on how to talk to girls and get the desired results.

Learn to start right- Girls are used to that old standard hi or hello; Girls expect better talks from guys now. Most guys get the wrong opening statement or line and this is the main reason why they are not effective in talking to girls. Always open up with something extraordinary which would catch her attention. Girls would never continue talking to you unless they feel there is something distinct about you or your personality.

Keep it small- Some guys tend to talk forever which normally leads to turning most girls off. The more you talk to her the more information she would gather about your personality and that aspect of mystery would die. Girls like to talk to guys who are mysterious enough and are worth talking to. The more you talk the more information you are spitting out about yourself which makes you an open book. Therefore learn to keep your talks small and remember silence is golden sometimes.

Awkward silence- Sometimes talks with girls tend to get into an awkward silence where both parties do not know what to talk about. This is the worst situation you can ever be in with girls. The moment this starts happening in your talks most girls would most probably put you in the boring talker category and she would never think of you the same way.

Finish early- It's always good to make an early exit when talking to girls. Even when you feel the talks are extremely interesting and amusing. Girls only want more from guys when they feel you have something distinct and interesting about yourself. Making an early exit from a very interesting talk tends to leave girls wanting more from you thereby creating more attraction.

Men Make When Approaching Women
Re: How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point by michaelpower: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Talking to girls in public places can seem like a scary thing to do, especially if it is something you are not used to doing. But talking to girls is a learned skill, just like learning how to snow board, ride a bike, or play your favorite video game. The first time you do something, it is always uncomfortable because your brain is not used to do it. Then, the more often you do it the easier it becomes.

I will never forget the first time I tried talking to girl at school. It took me days to work up the courage to talk to a cute girl named Mary Ann. I was only ten years old at the time, but I had already learned how to be afraid of rejection. I learned it from watching television. I learned it from previous experiences. I also learned it from my friends. Looking back on it now, it all seems so silly and illogical, but most of us learn how to fear the feeling of rejection at a very early age. The good news is that you can unlearn it.

Here is a simple exercise that will illustrate how illogical fear of rejection is. If you need to ask another person for directions because you are lost you have no qualms about walking up to them and asking them where a certain place is. Even if they are too busy to help you or do not want to help you, you will forget about that interaction in a few seconds or a few minutes. Yet, when we want to talk to someone we are attracted to, we assign a whole different meaning to it. Even though in reality it is very much the same experience. Our brains our so powerful that they can trick us into thinking and/or fearing that we are about to get rejected.

So how does one actually talk to girls in public places? It is a lot easier than you think. Do not let your mind and social conditioning get in the way. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of ways to approach and talk to girls. One way to approach them is to pretend, in your own mind, that you have known this stranger for years so you walk up to them naturally and comfortablely and start off with some kind of neutral opener. It could something as simple as "hi" or "cool necklace, what's the story behind it?" or "can you believe so-and-so died the other day?" or "oh my gosh, did you see that couple arguing outside?" How to Talk to a Girl

Neutral openers are great ways to start conversation because they are simply neutral. For example, walking up to a girl and saying "you're cute" is not neutral. Asking a girl what she honestly thinks about a certain topic can be considered neutral. Since communication between two people is mostly non-verbal, how you ask something can be just as important, if not more so, then what you are actually saying. I've started conversations by asking women if they preferred boxers or briefs. I recently got a phone number from a girl by simply starting the conversation by asking her what she thought of the first lady's dress she wore the other night.

If you want to learn how to talk to girls in public places such as coffee shops, book stores, shopping malls, super markets, or virtually any place where women are to be found, then you have to simply do one thing: practice.
Re: How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2014
Made Men!!.
Re: How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cool .. Gotta watch those videos though

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Sexy Women Go Unclad To Celebrate Autumn Equinox / Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. / Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.