Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. (10749 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am running 29 now and i have not had sex with any lady till now.
I have kissed a girl before but it did not result to sex eventually.

My reason is that:
1. I don't see sex as the most important thing in life than pursuing ur goals in life.

2. People behave as if sex is food that you cannot live without. And it pisses me off. Sex is not everything.

3. Am so so scared of the dreaded hiv/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. I dont want to be a victim.

4. I dont believe in the use of condom. As there are people saying is not hundred percent safe for use. And i cant spend my money on that.

5. They also preach it in church that pre-marital sex is a sin.

6. I don't want to father any child now as i am not ready for it now. So i had to stay away from sex.
If u are not ready to be a father, why impregnate a girl and later ask her to commit abortion.

These are some reason i have not engaged in sexual activities for now.

Do you think it will affect my married life later?

35 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Bunchersstab(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
ur pix or idontbelivevit

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by tpia5: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Number 6 is food for thought.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please hold on while I call my bro who is an expert at giving ffucks grin

9 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by badaru911: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
I dont think so. Evn your family life wuld b beautiful and your wife is gonna trust u. And when trust is in marriage,then expect sucex and gud things in it. I could rememba my neighbour who was V. And when he got marrid,lucky 4 him cos he got a V girl as well,they alwax disturb da whole house when they are trying to do the ''stuff'',( the lady alwax scream). So my sex expert needs to go and talk to the guy and tell him what to do. They did it and no more world war again. But 1 thing i noticed and also envy about them that they gat a cool life and really succexful,just as if they gat a midas touch where evrything turnd to gold for them. And they gat a beautiful baby. So you too can also keep yours till marriage and use it as a thing when asking GOD for something. Just knw that you are keeping a law from GOD if u aint able to keep others.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bunchersstab: ur pix or idontbelivevit
u dnt nid a pix. Take it or leave it.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Mutuwa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
badaru911: I dont think so. Evn your family life wuld b beautiful and your wife is gonna trust u. And when trust is in marriage,then expect sucex and gud things in it. I could rememba my neighbour who was V. And when he got marrid,lucky 4 him cos he got a V girl as well,they alwax disturb da whole house when they are trying to do the ''stuff'',( the lady alwax scream). So my sex expert needs to go and talk to the guy and tell him what to do. They did it and no more world war again. But 1 thing i noticed and also envy about them that they gat a cool life and really succexful,just as if they gat a midas touch where evrything turnd to gold for them. And they gat a beautiful baby. So you too can also keep yours till marriage and use it as a thing when asking GOD for something. Just knw that you are keeping a law from GOD if u aint able to keep others.

Very common if u stay sexless till marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by StPete: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Forget all this preaching OP. Just because u don't have a high sex drive doesn't mean everyone should be like or act like u.

Some people eat heavy bowls of eba and would still crave for more while some others would take tea and be satisfied. That's the way life is fashioned.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by missdebs(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
but d koko is u've finally had it, so whats d difference btw u n non-virgins

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Spotless180: I am running 29 now and i have not had sex with any lady till now.

My reason is that:
1. I don't see sex as the most important thing in life than pursuing ur goals in life.

2. People behave as if sex is food that you cannot live without. And it pisses me off. Sex is not everything.

3. Am so so scared of the dreaded hiv/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. I dont want to be a victim.

4. I dont believe in the use of condom. As there are people saying is not hundred percent safe for use. And i cant spend my money on that.

6. I don't want to father any child now as i am not ready for it now. So i had to stay away from sex.
If u are not ready to be a father, why impregnate a girl and later ask her to commit abortion.

gay nigga

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
gay nigga
haha. So those keeping themselves now are gays. Isn't it? For ur information, i am nt a gay.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
missdebs: but d koko is u've finally had it, so whats d difference btw u n non-virgins
i have not. Not until marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Spotless180: i have not. Not until marriage.
if this is true, then u are worth emulating cos it is so hard to get one to take such a resolution in such a period as now when people do not value such....they tell u 'everybody is doing it' forgetting that this does not make it right....God will surely bless u and ur marriage when u eventually get married. It is a good thing so don't let anybody talk or bully u out of ur resolution. There is always joy and blessing in doing the right thing...which is what u are doing. Stay strong and u will reap d reward...which is....as someone said earlier....a successful and peaceful marriage that is full of trust.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Medunah: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
And u are telling us this because....??

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by snadguy007(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
IMO, it is lack of opportunity

In other news, Arg 0-0 Netherland (HT)....What a boring game

5 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by 3coins(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am sure has neva had a chance... poor thing cry

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by lilmax(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
3coins: I am sure has neva had a chance... poor thing cry
gringrin
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by lilmax(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Apart from preaching against it i cant find any other reasonable reason up there

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by lonngmann(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Eeyah...meanwhile, somewhere in this cold weather, someone is bleeping your future wife tongue

9 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Mintayo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lol. I was abt to write a similar thread but the Op beats me to it.
I have heard a guy told me that a lady ones died under a guy while he was having sex with her...lol.
Then i have always imagined it. That thought alone scares the shit outta me...cheesysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by HogWash(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
"They also preach it in church that pre-marital sex is a sin."

Oh! Boy! Most of them are very adulterous! They preach water and drink wine.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by seankafor(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
HOW DOES DIS STOP ME FRM LICKING MY GAL FRNDS CUM DRY TILL SHE SCREAMS DOWN D CEILEINGTONIGHT?
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Wolison(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Wish I could be so compacted as your right up portrayed you.......well, I have started to sin and still in it, I don't know how to eschew the evil thought that drives me into it........lost my virginity at a younger but matured age...let me know if I could do this.......I believe I can!!!!!!!!but any antidote for Konji?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Ruq: 12:44am On Jul 10, 2014
This some effing lame excuse to not have shagged. You claim they preach about not doing it churches as one of the reasons init ? Was it okayed to kiss ?
This ish sounds like an impotent's conspiracy. Check your testosterone level.
If ye have never humped it's beacuse you don't want to, let us who know how to display talent.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by guente02(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2014
HogWash: "They also preach it in church that pre-marital sex is a sin."

Oh! Boy! Most of them are very adulterous! They preach water and drink wine.
Always look in the positive....Forget about the wine take the Water when ur miracle arrives ur water to go turn wine...Aint It?

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 10, 2014

My reason is that:

Do you think it will affect my married life [quote author=Spotless180]I am running 29 now and i have not had sex with any lady till now.

My reason is that:

nice one boss ,u really tried o with this your age shocked
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2014

My reason is that:

i dont want to insult any body let me just read am pass by

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by holusormi(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2014

My reason is that:

Bla,bla,bla.... yada. yada,yada.... yacka,yacka,yacka
You are a wussy!!!!,,nigger probably can't even talk to a girl n he here claiming goodman for us

'opportunity makes the thief, a thief that has not had an opportunity to steal considers himself an honest man'

The quote above aptly describes you

Go to ashewo house and 'dekonjify' yousrelf, it's just 500 naira....... #Bitchasnigger

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by tpia5: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2014
its silly to catch feelings over something as trivial as sex or non-sex.

if he logs on tomorrow and types the opposite of what he wrote here, should another group start castigating him?

abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2014
holusormi:

You are a wussy!!!!,,nigger probably can't even talk to a girl n he here claiming goodman for us

'opportunity makes the thief, a thief that has not had an opportunity to steal considers himself an honest man'

Go to ashewo house and 'dekonjify' yousrelf, it's just 500 naira....... #Bitchasnigger

download d latest version of brain cry

8 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by initialize(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2014

My reason is that:

Your wife might me lucky to catch you young but you might not be that lucky, you fit go fall for trap wey you go just dey swim for ocean wey no dey end and your in-experience wouldn't let you realize on time that your various 'input' has only 'output'.

I hope you don't fall in the trap of those girls wey dey dance to shake your bum-bum outside Tecno office for computer village.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2014
holusormi:

i cant be like u. That is why we are created with freewill. If i even decide 2 do it, it will nt be with a prostitute. My dear look 4 another thing to say.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps / 5 Effects Of Vega 100 . / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.