Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. (10745 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: i dont want to insult any body let me just read am pass by
of course u nid to pass.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2014
guente02:
Always look in the positive....Forget about the wine take the Water when ur miracle arrives ur water to go turn wine...Aint It?
it just seems many people's mind had been programmed to always think negative.
Many people just think everybody are the same. I pity them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: of course u nid to pass.
@ 29 when you 're suppose to have a good family and lovely kids bouncing everywere you here contemplating of when to have sex or not. looks foolish to me

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2014
lilmax: Apart from preaching against it i cant find any other reasonable reason up there
then continue. It is a free world. But it is nt good considering the risk involved.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: @ 29 when you 're suppose to have a good family and lovely kids bouncing everywere you here contemplating of when to have sex or not. looks foolish to me
what age are u? Are u married with kids? Are the one to tell me how to live my life? Or when to get married? Answer me.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: what age are u? Are u married with kids? Are the one to tell me how to live my life? Or when to get married? Answer me.
you are confuse, and am not the one to tell you on how to leave ur life; everybody destiny is in there hands but bragging over ur stupidity show ur level of stupidness. if you are my senior broder at 29 years you are not married or in any serious relationship i 'll just put poison in ur food becos you are as good as death
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: @ 29 when you 're suppose to have a good family and lovely kids bouncing everywere you here contemplating of when to have sex or not. looks foolish to me
what age are u? Ar u married with kids? Ar u d 1 2 tell me when 2 get married? Are there nt people who are 35 and nt yet married? Answer me.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: then continue. It is a free world. But it is nt good considering the risk involved.
my friend will always say some people came to this world to look television. and i believe you are one of them.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by prodiG(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
gay nigga
leave the guy alone you philanderer.Is it your life? angry
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: you are confuse, and am not the one to tell you on how to leave ur life; everybody destiny is in there hands but bragging over ur stupidity show ur level of stupidness. if you are my senior broder at 29 years you are not married or in any serious relationship i 'll just put poison in ur food becos you are as good as death
oh u think it is stupidity abi? Anyway, i choose 2 think differently.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: what age are u? Ar u married with kids? Ar u d 1 2 tell me when 2 get married? Are there nt people who are 35 and nt yet married? Answer me.
hahahahahahaha, you are not 29 years. becos if you are i will know by ur response.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: my friend will always say some people came to this world to look television. and i believe you are one of them.
ur thinking is off track. U dnt even know me b4 u are spewing this. And there is no point telling u a bit about me. Stop thinking that u are a kind of god. Hw much do u even hv? Anyway, i can tell u that i am nt doing badly and i will get married soon.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: oh u think it is stupidity abi? Anyway, i choose 2 think differently.
i bet you are making the biggest mistake of ur life in years to come you 'll regret this decision. how can a 29 years old not thinking of how to settle down jesus christ. ur parent will be disappionted in you even if there did not tell you in ur face am telling you now
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: hahahahahahaha, you are not 29 years. becos if you are i will know by ur response.
tell me ur age first? Let me know.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: ur thinking is off track. U dnt even know me b4 u are spewing this. And there is no point telling u a bit about me. Stop thinking that u are a kind of god. Hw much do u even hv? Anyway, i can tell u that i am nt doing badly and i will get married soon.
hahahaha defense mechnism, i dont need to show you how much i had or how well 've develop. bt the most important thing is how well i have plan my life, if at the age of 29 i don't have a kid then i will be disappionted. even if you have million made billions there are all nothing if you dont have a child a child to enjoy all those wealth i tell you.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: tell me ur age first? Let me know.
why will i do that?
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: i bet you are making the biggest mistake of ur life in years to come you 'll regret this decision. how can a 29 years old not thinking of how to settle down jesus christ. ur parent will be disappionted in you even if there did not tell you in ur face am telling you now
so everybody who are 29 had gotten married. Isn't it? Let me tell u, there are more levels i want to climb b4 attempting to get married. As marriage can hinder my pace of going forward. Nt that d resources to do it are nt there. But i have to take my time. Pls, respect my decision. Ok. It is my life we are talking about here nt yours. And my parent cant impose themselves on me.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: hahahaha defense mechnism, i dont need to show you how much i had or how well 've develop. bt the most important thing is how well i have plan my life, if at the age of 29 i don't have a kid then i will be disappionted. even if you have million made billions there are all nothing if you dont have a child a child to enjoy all those wealth i tell you.
then good 4 u. Live ur life d way u want it. But dont try 2 make everybody be like u.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: so everybody who are 29 had gotten married. Isn't it? Let me tell u, there are more levels i want to climb b4 attempting to get married. As marriage can hinder my pace of going forward. Nt that d resources to do it are nt there. But i have to take my time. Pls, respect my decision. Ok. It is my life we are talking about here nt yours. And my parent cant impose themselves on me.
that is why i say you are thinking like a child. your parent came to this world trying to achieve everything there can, what is more pleasant and more respectful to see my grown up child get married and give me a grand child, what else a mother can ask for for if not to feel the warmness of his grand child the experience is unbelieveable. my mum, even thought my two elder sister are happyly married with kids she still some tym say'''' jieta i want to hold ur children i want to carry them''' my grand mum 'll say i will wait on this earth till you get married even thought she is not around now. no matter what my friend having a woman in ur life at this stage is the best experience. even you want to overtake bill gate as the richest man on earth you can still achieve that hight with ur wife
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by korres00(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Ehhnnn....gud 4 u, y d brag, make we dey cry abii....at age 29, u shld b posting topics concerning family, businesses, entrepreneurship and stuffs like that, or OP talk true, u dey ur early 20s...... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2014
jieta: that is why i say you are thinking like a child. your parent came to this world trying to achieve everything there can, what is more pleasant and more respectful to see my grown up child get married and give me a grand child, what else a mother can ask for for if not to feel the warmness of his grand child the experience is unbelieveable. my mum, even thought my two elder sister are happyly married with kids she still some tym say'''' jieta i want to hold ur children i want to carry them''' my grand mum 'll say i will wait on this earth till you get married even thought she is not around now. no matter what my friend having a woman in ur life at this stage is the best experience. even you want to overtake bill gate as the richest man on earth you can still achieve that hight with ur wife
i can see ur thinking nw. U want everybody to be like u. Live like u. But it doesn't work that way. That is why everyone gets married in their own time. I have even seen someone who is 40 and yet nt married. It is nt ur duty to judge them. Anyway thank u 4 ur advice. I have things to attend to now. Catch u later.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by lexbram: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: I am running 29 now and i have not had sex with any lady till now.
I have kissed a girl before but it did not result to sex eventually.

My reason is that:
1. I don't see sex as the most important thing in life than pursuing ur goals in life.

2. People behave as if sex is food that you cannot live without. And it pisses me off. Sex is not everything.

3. Am so so scared of the dreaded hiv/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. I dont want to be a victim.

4. I dont believe in the use of condom. As there are people saying is not hundred percent safe for use. And i cant spend my money on that.

5. They also preach it in church that pre-marital sex is a sin.

6. I don't want to father any child now as i am not ready for it now. So i had to stay away from sex.
If u are not ready to be a father, why impregnate a girl and later ask her to commit abortion.

These are some reason i have not engaged in sexual activities for now.

Do you think it will affect my married life later?
chai egbon oti fe si yin small!
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by xtervaganza(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2014
People like you don't know what you're missing

The day you get a blowj0b is the day you will curse yourself for missing out all these years
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by adanduka: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Your points don't come out strong.
Dude, you're not even sure of yourself.
If all you said is true sha, then wait till you're married.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by mechanics(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Nt at al bro, am in ur shoes, but find time to read abt sexuality issues, cos since u wil soon get married n so dat ur woman wil nt start saying u ar nt a man.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by bokoslayer: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2014
lonngmann: Eeyah...meanwhile, somewhere in this cold weather, someone is bleeping your future wife tongue

Harsh, harsh. OP, this na food food for thought o. You had better start taking revenge by getting dem rusty fluid out of your system smiley
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by holusormi(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2014
ueskman:

download d latest version of brain cry

Obviously you are too stewpidddd to use 'brain' so downgrade to the latest version of 'stewpidity'
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by chegx(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180:
I have kissed a girl before but it did not result to sex eventually.

5. They also preach it in church that pre-marital sex is a sin
So i had to stay away from sex.
?
have u really stayed away from sex by kissing a girl? It's not only premarital sex that is a sin, every form of youthfull lust is. So stay away from kissing too. If that girl you kissed had taken it to the next level with you, you wouldnt have opened this thread. Stand solely by your choice. BIG UP.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by ayorwizz(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Loud screams, heavy clapping, drums rolling, and sax blasting for the OP...

Congrats!
Oya unto the next one
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Prymestrr(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: i cant be like u. That is why we are created with freewill. If i even decide 2 do it, it will nt be with a prostitute. My dear look 4 another thing to say.
Dude why exactly did u put dt shit up in a public forum. Like u rightly stated, we all have freewill. If u v never had sex @ 29, u n u alone know d reason behind dt. Moreover, if ur reason 4 bringing dis 2 public notice is 2 seek GLORIFICATION then Bro, I'd call u a FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Prymestrr(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: ur thinking is off track. U dnt even know me b4 u are spewing this. And there is no point telling u a bit about me. Stop thinking that u are a kind of god. Hw much do u even hv? Anyway, i can tell u that i am nt doing badly and i will get married soon.
The bolded is an inexcusable sign of an adult with an underdeveloped thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2014
holusormi:

Obviously you are too stewpidddd to use 'brain' so downgrade to the latest version of 'stewpidity'

y u dey take everything personal Na cry

Na play I dey play na tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self / Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.