Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This (18184 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This by oboso1: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Imagine being ignored by your ex in the presence of common friends. It is not a pleasant feeling and you may actually be wondering how you should react to her when she chooses to ignore you! Here are some points you can consider.

Try to know if you sent the wrong signals

Break ups are common these days and many a times the couple breaks up with no hard feelings. This can happen only if the two have spoken about it before taking the final step. Look back if you did so or if you have sent wrong signals to her for which she prefers to ignore you.

Let her know you still like to stay in touch
There are innumerable ways you can reach her. Be it phone, SMS or even a message on a networking site; let her know you like to stay in touch. Talk about things that you appreciate in her even today and bridge the gap at the earliest.

Try to organize a get together with common friends and ask her to join

Well, if your ego does not permit you to let her know you are not comfortable about being ignored, try doing it in a very casual manner. Organize a get together with all common friends and make sure she too is invited. This will give you a good platform to interact with her casually.

Find ways to keep yourself engaged
One thing you can do is just reciprocate her behavior. You too can ignore her and think of ways to keep yourself engaged so you don't miss her presence in your life. This is the time you can explore activities that you would like to indulge in.

Choose to move on in life
Life will not cease if she is out of sight. If she is making you feel uncomfortable, simply move on. You may meet many more interesting girls in life, so pep up and get going.

See if you really need her in your life
If the two if you were not serious in the relationship, there is a chance that there is no void created in her absence. Friends might make you believe that she is ignoring you which must be quite humiliating, but do you really feel so? Go by what you feel rather than get influenced!

Make her your strength rather than your weakness
If she is ignoring you, it is time you fight back at that attitude of hers. Make her attitude your strength and find ways to enjoy your life much more than before. Work on your looks, your physique and get noticed by her without speaking a word. A good looking guy cannot be ignored for long!

Pay Close Attention Here

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out - Click Here

Now you can stop your break up or lover’s rejection...even if your situation seems hopeless! There are specific techniques that will show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms- Especially if you are the only one trying... Visit Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LB0ejBaE-s

How to Make an Ex Like You Again

(1) (Reply)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.