Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Reduce Bounce Rate: Ultimate Guide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Reduce Bounce Rate: Ultimate Guide (591 Views)

4% Bounce Rate / 5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate / Tweaking Google Analytics Code To Fix Bounce Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Bounce Rate: Ultimate Guide by otunbavirus(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Are you seeing high bounce rates on your website? And you crave so much to reduce your bounce rate? Well, read on…

The Bounce Rate, as defined by Google Analytics, is the number of people entering a page and exiting from that same page. High bounce rates are not always a bad thing. After all, if your site visitors are finding exactly what they need on the page and it is meeting your business goals, it’s a good thing that they are not having to search your site further.

However, bounce rate is often an indication of the opposite. They aren’t finding what they need and have no confidence that they can find it on your site — at least not quickly.

If users are abandoning your site like a sinking ship, you may need to make some changes.

Now that you know what a bounce rate is, do you know how you can decrease your bounce rate? Instead of breaking down the specifics of it in a text blog, I’ve decided to create an infographic that shows you what you need to do.

Hope you got some time? Because, In this post, I will open your eyes and knowledge to so many ways you too can tweak your blog and actually reduce your bounce rate.

Note: ou will get to read a full infographic by my mentor - Neil Patel and also in this article, I also reviewed a fantastic plugin to actually reduce your bounce rate. Plus I also provided the plugin for download. I also shared a fantastic post where my friend produced the script version of reducing your bounce rate. And lastly, I linked to several other blog posts that will ease your 5minutes journey to reducing your bounce rate.

Go here to read the full post now: http://bloggingwhiz.com/reduce-bounce-rate/ Trust me it will worth your while and I have now reduced my 87% bounce rate to something like 34% and it's gradually reducing. It will be insane not to try this trick as a webmaster.

Thanks for the linkluv guys and please do well to leave your thoughtful and invaluable comments.

(1) (Reply)

Start Accepting Credit/debit Cards From All Countries. / Tips For Getting Traffic To Your Blog Or Website. / Free E-books-traffic &page Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.