Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Amazing Spark V843 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Amazing Spark V843 (1716 Views)

Pls Who Is Using Spart V843 / Click Here To Download And See The Amazing Functions Of New 2gov4.0.0 / 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy The New Spark V843 Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Spark V843 by 1one: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
I'm not one given to gadget reviews because I consider it laboriously tasking,especially due to all those tiny somewhat pesky details and specifications the reviewer must add. With that said I think I've given a fair enough hint that you guys won't be seeing too much detail in this "review". I got the Spark V843 tablet delivered by Konga on Saturday and since then it's been tablet-bliss for me grin grin

The build, feel and look of this device is just awesome.... You might very easily pass it up for an iPad until you flip to the back to see the Spark logo.
It has all the standard features- Quadcore/1gig ram/8gig internal memory(Which is actually 5gb useable). Screen size is 8inches....Battery capacity is 4500Mah
It goes for a fair price of 24K. So far I've not experienced any issues with it except for the poor sound quality . The camera spots a 5mp at the back which is actually 5mp and nothing less because the pictures I've snapped are very okay. It doesnt have a flash though so you might want to have a back up device for poorly lit places you intend to snap. I've just downloaded eternity warriors 2 on it which is a fairly heavy game and it's playing seamlessly. Ayaff tire o jare undecided Any other thing you need to know about the tablet-I'll gladly oblige. In summary, this is a very good device particularly for the price. You won't be inferior holding this tablet against any other popular high end brand.

Special thanks to Toyin from Konga.com wink. she made this possible
Re: The Amazing Spark V843 by 1one: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Somehow I can't seem to upload the pictures I took of the tablet.... But I'll keep trying.
Re: The Amazing Spark V843 by gbengalite(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Hahahahaa now you know....you remember my first review about this gadget? OP then you asked too much questions.

here https://www.nairaland.com/1795933/8-reasons-why-should-buy
Re: The Amazing Spark V843 by 1one: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
gbengalite: Hahahahaa now you know....you remember my first review about this gadget? OP then you asked too much questions.

here https://www.nairaland.com/1795933/8-reasons-why-should-buy
Still doesn't change the fact that your answers were generously unsatisfactory. I would think with this much bit I've said about the tab,it would give other intending buyers a more informed sense of direction. But anyhow though I wouldn't have known about it without your post...so yeah kudos to you still.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Spark V843 by summersuccess: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mine just stop booting. it gets to spark display and stop there.
Anybodi with this issue who can help.
Called Konga they dont have repair outlet for spark
Re: The Amazing Spark V843 by chrisluwi: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
summersuccess: Mine just stop booting. it gets to spark display and stop there.
Anybodi with this issue who can help.
Called Konga they dont have repair outlet for spark
if u havent rooted it and done anything that can brick it,just press down the power button for some minutes it will reset

(1) (Reply)

Undertown Chase Ben 10 Omniverse Game Android Solutions Tool Omnitrixes APK Ios / New Smart Phone AG Mobile Launched In Nigeria Selling @ Lower Prices / Tecno Camon C8 Upgrade To Android 6.0 Marshmallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.