Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} (4686 Views)

The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by MercyOwie: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
True Story From A Successful Wife......

"Discover: The "7 Greatest And Common Mistakes"You Are Unknowingly Making In Your Marriage That Will Destroy Your Marriage If You Don't Fix Them Fast Plus A Secret Strategy You Too Can Use To Have A Peaceful, Happy And Successful Marriage
To The Envy Of Your Friends]

Before i go ahead and start Telling you the 7 Greatest Mistakes, let me quickly introduce my self and tell you who i am and how i came to know all these mistakes and the perfect solutions to all of them.

About Me

My name is "Mrs Mercy Owie" A Marriage counselor and coach. I have helped over 1000 Nigerian women restore back their marriages and make their marriage a happy one.

I am the author of Nigeria's NO 1 Marriage consultation course on the Internet and i have written several bestselling books on marriage issues.

Married To "Mr Osaro Owie" Since The past 27 years Now And together we have 4 children.

I Have a very happy Home and Marriage,

That is every woman's dream and i can boldly tell you that my husband doesn't cheat on me [not because he is afraid of me] but because he enjoys our marriage.

He comes home straight from work, joins me in the kitchen and together we always prepare our family dinner, and we have just been married for only 27years now.

Together as a family we always go on family picnics every weekends, we do everything together as a family and we hardly have misunderstandings and even if we do, we settle it immediately,

Infact my marriage is every married woman secret wish.

But My Marriage Was Not Always Happy As I Just Told You

My marriage wasn't not always gloomy and happy as you think[i][/i][sub][/sub]

Infact my situation was worse because i was almost at the point of taking my own life if not for the quick intervention of my friend Mama Nosa {may her soul RIP},

My husband was not only Seriously cheating on me,

He was also beating me at any slight mistake,

He stopped providing me and my children with money for upkeep of the house,

I was so frustrated in the marriage, that i almost filed for divorce.

But For one thing i could have quit the marriage

The only thing that was holding me back was my children,

I was thinking if i leave this man how will my children cope, how will they feel.

So that was the Major reason i stayed back in the marriage to make things work.

But Never the less i still love this man

Then

1 night after he came home late and was about to sleep, I called him and asked him what I did wrong that was making him act that way and he told me nothing,

I was left alone, all my efforts to get him back to coming home on time ......

'was like pouring water in a basket',

Gosh, I was frustrated

Still thinking

A WHOLE ME "MADAM SPECIAL"

The Same woman that has helped over Hundreds of women restore back their marriages.

Were did i go wrong?

What is the reason for the sudden change in his behavior?

Will he ever change and come back to my hands again?

This was the questions i was asking myself, and still i got no answer,

The funny thing about this whole situation

Was That

I was already a marriage counselor and have helped over 1000 women who were having marriage problems fix their marriages,

So

I always taught i knew everything about marriage and can't make any mistake.

I got seriously tired and Annoyed, what is it self?

One Day

He came home very late and refused to eat the food i prepared for him, he even went as far as sleeping in the parlor.

The following morning i resorted to begging and apologizing, having tried all i knew about resolving marriage issues and still no result.

After begging and apologizing the situation became worse,

[that was were i learnt that begging and apologizing was the biggest mistake any woman will make in their marriage,].

When the situation was getting out of hand i had to take drastic steps so as not to loose my marriage.

I still love him very much you know. Winks...

So I started doing serious research so as to know exactly were i went wrong.

I asked questions, went for more advanced marriage counseling, bought books about Marriage.....

Even went as far as reporting him to his mother { This was Another Mistake I made}

But

All this things i was Doing was like serious waste of my precious time.

Then, something happened That changed all this my marriage problems

I was browsing one day through a marriage Blog and a particular headline attracted me to it.

IT was titled "7 Greatest Mistake Married Women Make"

I quickly started reading about it

And

I found out that i was making about four out of these 7 mistakes

What surprised me most was that

These same mistakes are being made by almost all women and most times they make these mistakes without even knowing it.

These mistakes are too common with all women that i can assure you that you are already making such mistakes. and there is these proverbs that said;

"An identified problem is half solved,

The effect of this mistakes on your marriage are so much that if you take them lightly, you might end up loosing your marriage to another woman,

After i discovered all this mistakes i started making serious adjustments and today me and my hubby are back together and more happy than ever.
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by MercyOwie: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
NOW LISTEN TO THE BIG TRUTH

As a married woman, whether you like or not

You are currently making one or more of these mistakes in your marriage Right now and you don't even know it.

Trust me

We women make these mistakes without even knowing it

And this mistakes could cost us our marriage

If We don't take quick and simple Steps to tackle them?

So What Are These 7 Greatest Mistakes To Avoid

Lets now be open to each other,

Answer this question and please be sincere

Have you been trying to guess what these 7 Greatest and common mistakes are?

Here is what i have done to explain all these mistakes and how it could affect your marriage, to you.

I have specially created for you a FREE 7 days "Saving The Marriage" course

Inside This Course i am going to be showing, Teaching and explaining about one mistake for each day.

Trust me am so going to fill and bambooz your head with so much information you can instantly apply to your marriage

And

You will start seeing Quick result almost same day, i.e If you follow the simple tips and secrets i will be offering you daily.

Here Is The Promise I Am Making To You

I put my hand on my chest and promise you that i am so going to load...

Load........

Load .......

And Load you with all the information that i have applied to my marriage and other women too that i have worked with have applied to their marriages.

And make your marriage work.

Why Did I Choose To Take These 7 Mistakes And
Spread It Into A "7 Days Course?

I Have Your best interest at heart and i know what you are currently passing through

That is why

I am specially inviting you for my free 7 days "Saving The Marriage Course" in which i will be taking each of the mistakes and explaining them properly to you, and i will be delivering them right here in this everyday for the next 7 days

Why ?

Because i don't want to rush you on this topic of marriage.

I know you expect to see all this mistake on your screen all at once,

But

Something i don't want to do, is to see you rush through the pages of any book due to your busy schedule and miss the important tips i will be wanting you to get.

Because Your Marriage Is Very Important To You And Your Children.

That is why i decided to deliver these mistakes and their solutions on this thread everyday in the next 7 days, so that you can grab the real message i am trying to pass to you.
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by MercyOwie: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
These Are What You Will Learn Inside This Free "Saving The Marriage" 7 Days Course" :

7 Hidden Secrets to a successful marriage, the same secrets that i use on my marriage and also teach other women and it has always proven to be the best secrets.

Full and exciting details and stories about me, my husband and my love life and how i managed to get my marriage to be the envy and most loved wife and mom among all my friends.

How to stop all the problems in Your marriage

The Fastest ways to Improve and increase your chances of having sex with your husband regularly without actually begging him for sex and make him Love you more for it.

The Same secrets "My mum taught me" that i use to get my husband to always cooperate with me. trust me with these same secrets people will accuse you of using "Juju" on your husband. {please if they start accusing you of bewitching him, no call my name ooooo.}

Why begging and apologizing could ruin your marriage faster than you can imagine.

The main reasons why discussing your marriage issues with your friends [females] especially your best friend could be your biggest mistake you will make in your entire life.

How to start a romance in your marriage all over again and make your husband love you more.

4 Ultimate Marriage Killers and how to avoid it

Discover the REAL REASON why a lot of marriages fail - and what to do about it..

What the warning signs are that your marriage might be in trouble

This information is totally free and is 100% content.

NOW, HERE IS A QUESTION

YOU SHOULD GIVE ANSWER TO

RIGHT NOW!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW THESE 7 GREATEST MISTAKES AND HOW YOU CAN AVOID THEM ?

If you are fed up with busting your head, wasting your precious sleep due to excess thinking, then you need this BREATH OF FRESH AIR

If you willing to do whatever it takes, and I MEAN WHATEVER IT REALLY TAKES, to get the results you so desire; the Happiness, the joy, The success, And THE PEACE OF MIND in your own Marriage like most successfully married women

Then Here Is What You Should Do:

Just Leave A comment Below, So that i can know who is following me,
Once i get 10 comments, i would kick this off
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by NickiRoman: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
*yawns*

4 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=NickiRoman]*yawns*[/quotes
U dey form yawning abi,na pple like una man dey turn into punching-bag for house.
Abeg counsellor tell me d 7 secrets.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 10, 2014
yes pls continue
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 10, 2014
seems ur blog is down, have being trying to register
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Can't believe I read that much before I realised the gist is somewhere else angry
mssssccchhheeeeew undecided

11 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Gabreal1(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2014
See punishment o, i read all this and i get nothing? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by MercyOwie: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2014
The Real Bad, Awful Sex Story

Voooom.... Voooom..... Vooooooom.......

I was hearing the noise deep down in my ears
it sounded like a train was passing beside my ears.

Oh no not again i screamed to my self,

it was not a train but one of those Well trained "pilot mosquitoes" living in my neighborhood.
This mosquitoes living in my neighborhood could still pierce and suck you through
your jeans if they so wish to.

So i adjusted my wrapper to cover both my head and feet.

oooop sorry blanket or is that not what a piece of clothes used in
covering the body when going to bed called.

After adjusting the blanket like 10 times
but each time the noise gets worse.

then

kpawaaaaaaaa.....

I gave myself a very loud and sound slap [i have just been biting by one
of those arrogant mosquitoes].

Lucky me

I still managed to kill it.

But i was already awake and it was 5 early in the morning.

So i got up and decide to go sit in the parlor

The noise i was hearing increased as i was walking to the parlor.

It became clear when i started hearing the shouts

You go kill me today oooo: You Go kill me Today ooooo:

Then it dawned on me that the noise i was hearing was not from the trained mosquito pilots

But from a crowd outside my compound {i was already asking, who buy plane give them?}

Quickly i rushed out of the house to see what was going on

Lo And Behold A man Was Beating his wife

On getting close to scene of the fight,

I managed to ask a man what was going on.

The man looked at me head to toes [like i stole his goat... ...] hissed and continued looking.

I pushed my self forward into the crowd {me i must know what is going on today}

Amebo me {hope you understand what i mean}

Gbam

I met Stephen inside the crowd.
{If you want any latest News and Gossip in town Stephen is the man for the job} winks...

So Stephen what is the problem?

My sister it is one woman that traced her husband to his girlfriend's place that
is causing a big scene here,

The woman has beating the husband's girlfriend since morning as early as 4AM

And if not for the quick intervention of people she could have killed the small girl oooo.

Okay i see. I turned to take my leave..

Kpawaaa... Kpawaaaaa.... Kpawaaaa

I heard it again 3 times very loud and clear

This time i turned to see were those slaps was coming from

And it was the husband that has just gave his wife 3 good slaps that sent her straight to the floor.

On the floor the woman managed to say a few words

so you slapped me, Nduka you slapped me right? she shouted on the top of her voice.

Then

The voice came from nowhere { it was actually the man that was shouting while talking}

And i will do it again

You think you can talk right? Madam tracer
You wanted to form a scene so am going to help you form it.

What is the meaning of all this embarrassing me in public like this.

okay fine, You want me to stop cheating on you right

can you tell me when was the last time we had sex?

when was the last time you told me you love me

do you even remember the last time we bathed and spent time together?

Or are you tired of marrying your children,
I thought they are the only reason you married me
To help you produce fine children right?

Or

Were you actually thinking that i have no feelings or do i look like a robot to you?
Since you have decided to ignore all my feelings and sexual needs,

I decided to get it elsewhere. and you are here accusing me of cheating on you,

Why won't i?
Insulting her further more,

He then called her a "Fat thing"

Grabbed his car keys, entered into his car and Zoomed off leaving her on the floor.

I felt so bad at the man for treating his wife that way.

At least he should not have given her those slaps.

And to be truthful with you, his wife was more beautiful that his girlfriend, but she was very Fat While the girlfriend was, this sexy looking woman.

After sometime i went up to her lifted her up from the ground and helped her get back into her car.

And she then drove off.{ Me am always a good Samaritan oooo}.

But why did i decide to tell you this story

There is something i want you to learn from it

That was why i brought it up.

Did you Notice the reply her husband gave her.
Go back again and Read his reply again and tell me what you think was his major reason for cheating on her.

The simple answer was that their marriage lacked "SEX".

And since he can't get it from his darling beloved wife he had to get somewhere else.

Now all successfully married women in Nigeria knows that the one thing men cannot live without apart from money is SEX.

And if you want to keep your man to yourself, especially if you are the jealous type like me, you should
learn to give him more sex than what he requires and see him come back to you at a speed of light.

Did you Notice that

The first few years of marriage is filled with sex almost five times a day in different parts of the house
and even at odd hours,
This was the main reason you see him rushing home to meet you,

Just because he knows you will take proper care of him.
But after the some years You started to back down, you start to make excuses, you began to see "sex" as a chore.

And

Then You Begin to let him know Indirectly that You are really not interested in home physically.

I know that you will give Some simple excuses like:

"I have kids who wear me out, I have work that drains me, I got older,
my sex drive has gone under, I have a headache" Even to the point that the man will need to get a visa at your
"embassy" to visit his favorite place in the World.

Come to think of it,

Do you even remember He owns the country that you are demanding a visa for.

When you do this to him, how do you expect him to come home everyday to look at your tired, grumpy and unfriendly face?
How would you expect him to come home to you complaining about the plumber, your child that was being rude,
and your boss that gave you a hard time?

NOOOOOOO please. don't do that

But most times it is not your fault, i have seen situations whereby the woman has tried severally to make her husband have SEX with her, but each time the man always refuses, so after some time these women becomes frustrated and gets tired, so they stop asking for sex automatically.

If you are in the situation stated above, whereby you are the one sex starved,

calm down and continue reading, because i have the best way to get all the sex you want from your husband.

These men are human beings who go through their own challenges, half of which you don't even know
because they are trying to save you from all the stress.

What annoys me the most is when we women start to complain and nag about the men not having time for us,
and how they no longer find us attractive anymore and that's where the suspicion starts.

That's when the saying comes, "if he is not getting it from me, then someone else must be giving it to him’.

Talking about attraction,

One thing most women do wrong these days is that once they get married, they stop
taking proper care of themselves, many even go as far as adding excess weight which is very very wrong.

If you truly want to beat all those girls out there and get your husband back
you should try your very best to look sexy again, at least for him.

And the first thing you should do is to start working on your looks,
If you are overweight try loosing some excess weight, then go to the market
get some sexy clothes that matches you body size, that you can always wear at home, especially when he is around,

One big mistake most married women make is going to bed without actually taking their bath.
and this is wrong, at least if you cant afford to take your bath, try to apply some perfumes to your skin.

What next to do after You have worked on your looks,

or

If you are already looking beautiful for him.

The next thing you should do learn is how to seduce your man into having sex with you without begging him or even asking him for sex.

You must also learn how to seduce your husband without making him suspect you are seducing him and reject you and your offer.

How then can you start and learn how to seduce your man and make him come back for more.

There are several books out there that can teach you how to seduce your man

and give him a satisfying sex.

But there is this one i always recommend to almost women that has always come to me for advice.

This book contain all the top seducing skills, all women should have.

It will teach you practically all the insiders secrets to satisfying your husband in bed like a pro.

Applying the secrets in this book will turn your husband around and make him scream and beg for more
like a baby to breast milk.

How then can you lay your hands on these guide

The main seller of this guide has stopped selling the guide.

Because

The secrets in the books were been used by prostitutes

to catch men and get them back to come for more and spend more money.

And since she was trying to sell the guide to married women only and now prostitutes are buying
them too,

so she stopped selling it,

The few lucky women that was able to lay their hands on these guide are happy they did.

Since i happened to be among the lucky few women that purchased the guide.

I Am going to give it to you free. Yes These Great book you will get free

But On one condition

I have attached it as a bonus, to "Mending the marriage course"

you will get these ultimate seducing guide to help your marriage

once you Get Your Copy Of the "Mending the marriage course" .

I Know you are probably Now thinking, what the heck is "Mending The Marriage" all about,

i would talk about it some other time

One More Thing

There is a secret my mother told me about marriage and ever since she told me these secrets i have always smiled, Because these secrets has always gotten my husband to cooperate with me even if he hardly agrees with me.
And most times people think am using Juju on him.
Join me again tomorrow morning as i unfold all these secrets and more to you.

Trust me you don't want to miss tomorrow's mail.
See you again tomorrow.

With love from your new friend

OWIE "The super wife" MERCY

P.S: I A truly happy and Successful marriage is possible for all women, i have assisted over 1000 women achieved the marriage of their dreams and am going to help you out again, kindly click on the link above to see exactly how i plan on helping you out.
P.S.s: I remember asking you to send me the biggest problems you are encountering in your marriage and at
least a picture of yourself with your family, so that i can introduce you to all the other wives in this forum.
Did you send me yours, if you have not done so kindly do it again today.

Am waiting to help you through all your marriage problems and to get to know you and your family better.

Send all your emails and your family pictures to consultmercy@yahoo.com

See you again tomorrow.
Have a nice day.
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by maingwaest(f): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2014
Nice write up madam Mercy, I don't have a panel beater as a husband but I am so bookmaking this page cos I know I ll gain a lot in other area. Waiting anxiously for tomorrow. God bless u ma.
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by MadCow1: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2014
God Punish Copy and Paste.. angry

OP..

You may have had a good write up or story, but because you simply copied and pasted the story here without editing, its very disturbingly hard to read.

Sort your editing out and i will read it.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by jumzzy448: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Wheww....too lengthy.

1 Like

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by egopersonified(f): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Op, pls ride on, even Jesus Christ was crucified, so dont bother yrself over irrelevant comments.

1 Like

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Xplicit1(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
MadCow1: God Punish Copy and Paste.. angry

OP..

Sort your editing out and i will read it.

That's not true.

Well, that's ur view.
@ poster, nice thread.
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by cococandy(f): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rigmarole
Op shey you enjoyed making us read and read eh?

Meanwhile all I'm getting from the OP is 'mistakes women make' and that she helped 1000 women in their marriages thereby insinuating that women are the only ones that need to work on the marriages.

Wake me when you have a balanced advice that relates to both sexes.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Rejoyla(f): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'm sha following...
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by corisande: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
undecided
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ŋĭcέ wrire up,, hav learned one or two things
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
I didn't read everything sha but I bookmarked the page. it looks interesting.
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by chii8(f): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Alot is expected from women in marriage,i dont knw why?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by baybiemee: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
In all u wrote up there, u were just repeating the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
sex? regualar sex wnt stop.a man from cheating even if u are good at it, na today?
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by 5minsmadness: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op don't mind them, some people have made up their minds to be lazy and to avoid good advice. Even thoughwhat you wrote is lengthy and mmainly directed at the female folk I saw a lot of sense in it.

**following***-
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Katier00(f): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
So we should have s*x everyday to please our husbands, sorry but that is one thing i cant do, i will break down, after doing d chores n work then every nite s*x , to me it will make him get bored. There are two things i cant make my hubby take absolute control of, one is s*x and d other is making babies, we have to agree n be in d mood, i am not a machine that u can just operate anytime u want but thank God my hubby has self control sef
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 12, 2014
no post today?
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by nikkyshyne(f): 2:47am On Jul 12, 2014
undecided. Op, instead of all these perambulating, just say it already! How much is your E book? undecided

9 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
nikkyshyne: undecided. Op, instead of all these perambulating, just say it already! How much is your E book? undecided
my exact thought

1 Like

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Qsscruz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Epistle..
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Mamaflex(f): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
after all the epistle, hv not seen any meaniful thing sha. Wetin for the next. But just try to sum it sha. No need bittin around the bush. Just go strait to the point. All these unnessesary write-up is making the whole thing boring.
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by MercyOwie: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
The Real Hidden Secrets My Mother Taught Me About Marriage

The Thoughts Kept Disturbing me,

Why don't you quit the marriage and start a fresh.
No you can't start afresh, what of the children,

or

Have you forgotten you still love this man.

That was me thinking to myself when i had some serious issues with my husband

After much contemplating i decided to start seeking for advice,

But from whom, do i start seeking these advice?

were do i start from? who do i go to that will understand my situation?

I kept asking myself

i contemplated going to my best friend,

but she was not married and would not be in the best position to understand my situation.

I also thought of seeking professional help,

But I was already a professional in the business of helping women repair their marriage.

So who then do i go and meet?

Then the thoughts flashed through my mind,

your mother i thought she is not dead, why don't you consult her.
At least she has proven to be a good mother and a wife, she would always give you the best advice in the world.

And i decided to visit her

The following morning after dropping my children in their school, i quickly went home picked some few things and headed straight to my mother's place, on getting there she was eating, i joined her and we finished eating.

Hmmmmm, lest i forgot

Did i tell you that my mum is the best cook in the world, All her food i always enjoy.

After we finished eating the conversation started.

NOTE: The following conversation was in my local language [benin], as my mum never went to school.

So my daughter what brought you to my house this morning, mum said to me while pulling a chair closer to her, so that i can sit on it.

See me ooooooh mummy it is my husband ooooo, i told her.

what about him?

she asked me.

He has been keeping late nights, he has refused to eat my food, and now he is sleeping in the parlor,
i lamented.

hmmm

she sighed, and pulled me closer to herself, did you have a fight or a disagreement with him?

No ma, i replied

Then something is wrong somewhere, she told me.

pull your chair closer to me and rest on my laps, she ordered.

Which i gladly obeyed.

Then she started,

Have you ever wondered the secret behind most successful marriages?
Have you ever asked yourself what was the real secrets behind the success of my marriage to your father despite the fact that i never knew him even when we were married, because i was married to him when we were just children.

No ma, i quickly replied her

Well am going to tell you the real truth behind the success of most marriages,

Now remember my child

Back then In our time we were forced to marry who ever our parents choosed for us.

Because we were forced to marry these men, out of our consent and we dare not return home.
We had to make the marriage work.

So how then did Me and most other women made our marriages work,

The real secret behind OUR Marriage success was "COMMUNICATION".

Shocked

I quickly interrupted her,

What do you mean COMMUNICATION?

Wait when am done you will understand she replied.

I rested back on her laps and continued listening?

You see during our time, we were not allowed to choose our husbands.

rather we were given to out to any man and we dare not return home to our
parents, because the marriage didn't work.

So every woman had to make sure their marriage worked,

So what do we do?

All these women first take time to understand the man they married,
and to be able to understand him, they used the skill of communication,

By

Discussing virtually everything with their husband and telling him everything about them,
They try their best to know what the man hates and what he likes,

These efforts goes a long way into saving their marriage later in life,

Now back to how i managed to save my own marriage, i always made sure i discuss everything with your father, i always avoid fighting with him in front of visitors and our children.

So my child if you want to make your marriage successful, you should learn the art of communication.

But how do i start communicating with him Again, since he is no longer ready to listen me, I asked?

Am i supposed to tell you that? She asked me

I thought you are a marriage counselor, Go home and think of what i just
told you and master the art of good communication skill, once you master that skill my daughter, your husband
will return back to you, and your marriage will be peaceful again.

Okay let me give you some ideas,

Good communication is not all about talking to your husband,

it is about genuinely showing him that you love him from your actions,
it is about preparing his meal before he comes back from work,
it is about satisfying him sexually,
and most times my daughter you might have to change most of your behavior towards him.

That is all for now my child.

Okay thank you ma i replied, gave her what i brought for her

And quickly left for my office,
On getting to the office, i quickly pulled out all the books i had about good communication
and started studying them, because as at that time the internet was not common.
so i had to study all these good communication books cover to cover,

After reading close to 6 different books, i stopped reading. I then picked out the most important ones and started applying it to my marriage and within a week i was already seeing serious changes in my husband.

3 weeks later after our dinner he went down on his knees in front of our children and apologized
that i should forgive him, that he is sorry. And he promised never to hurt me again

That was how i got my husband back, ever since then we have been living happily.

Do you want to know the The exact communication skills i applied to my marriage that provided me such fast results?

NOTE: These communication skills that i mastered overtime, and applied to my marriage can be very dangerous,
And it has been a secret to me and those women that i have helped to restore back their marriages,
because these communication secrets are so powerful, that i always don't like sharing them with other women unless you are paying me heavily for it.

Seriously i charge as high as N20,000 Per hour to seat and discuss with me one on one

Now imagine a woman that has to see me 10 times before she finally gets a stable marriage.

That is to say she is paying me as high as N200,000.

But i changed my mind about keeping it secret and Charging that high again,

Because, i came to observe that most women cannot afford to pay me that amount to seat one on one with me.

So i have carefully compiled all the secrets i teach all this women paying me 200K into a course

I titled "Mending The Marriage Course"

Why is it a course?

Because i have care fully written it in a step by step by step system for you to enjoy.

So how then can you lay your hands on these Wonderful One of a kind Marriage Course.

kindly click on the the link below.

http://mrsmercyowiecounsels.com/sals.htm

Click Here http://mrsmercyowiecounsels.com/sals.htm Now To Lay Your hands on this Totally secrets filled "The Mending The Marriage Course"

Hurry up now limited copies available

Note: i have already told my Personal assistant that the maximum amount of women i can handle per month is just 50 women.

And right now over 10,000 women are reading these message with you.

So you must be prepared to take action instantly by clicking here,

Because once the first 50 Women Gets their copy,

You would have to wait till next month end again, before you would be able to get it.

look to the right and see what other women who has laid their hands on these course are saying.

Full details about Mending The Marriage has been given to you once you click here.

SEE YOU AGAIN TOMORROW

Your very best friend

Owie " The Married women model" Mercy

P.S: Despite everything most women have done to restore back their marriage it is still difficult
to get their husband to cooperate with them, is this the same with your marriage? join me again tomorrow
as i share some real secrets on how to get your husband back and make him listen to every word you tell
him.

The secrets i will be sharing with you tomorrow is what i call "You must Confess" because people are actually
going to start suspecting you of using serious spiritual medicine on him, because of the excess love he is going
to be showing you.

P.P.S: I will see you again tomorrow and thank you for reading to these extent.
Kindly share my love to your kids and husband.

Please send all your questions to my email consultmercy@yahoo.com and i will reply you in less than 10 mins
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
same old nonsense, geez, pay to an unknown person wen i no dey craze angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum’s Refusal To Have Her 5-year-old Daughter Circumcised Tears Families Apart / Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? / Single Motherhood, My Tears And Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.