Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} (4693 Views)

The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by greedie1(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Arrant nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
greedie1: Arrant nonsense!!!
Hello beautiful
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha

You peeps that complimented the Op, shey una don read am finish ba? The Op wants to use the suffering and smiling nature of Nigerian women to make money. Make una patronise the woman ooo!!!! Hahahahahahaha. What a joke!!! I had a good laugh.
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by nikkyshyne(f): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hehehehe... Sebi I talk am! grin
Re: 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience} by Wendy80(f): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
I hear u

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Qualities Men Can Not Just Ignore In Women. / She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap / Is This A Blatant Housewife Oversight Or Am I Reading Meanings Into Nothing Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.