Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) (20634 Views)

4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook / WOW!!! What A Babysitter Did To A 11 Month Baby- Recodered By Nanny Cam!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Gptech(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2014
I jst smh when i read this sort of news. As u can see, there are so many frustrated people in America who have failed in their search for hapiness. Unfortunately,many pple here still believe America can solve their problem.
@topic, why is it that these pple are only confirmed 'demented' jst after commiting the crime?

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Mescopaul(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Kenneth205: Haba!! Wicked!! #Greatken
First meeting on NL. Greetings sir!
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Sinbad2007(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2014
The evil that men do even surprises the devil. RIP little boy. It's quite a pity you got into the wrong mother

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by noah24(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2014
angryTry dis in my Neighborhood....its ur ass!.....(Dumb bitch) angry
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 10, 2014
OMG, this is really terrible,. wen many couples re looking fr kids nawa ooo.... Rip to d lil man,he is so cute
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2014
Sinbad2007: The evil that men do even surprises the devil. RIP little boy. It's quite a pity you got into the wrong mother
Abi oo...
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by DocAdray(f): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2014

Psychoses
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2014
@MarilynNash]New York you say? I'm not surprised. The painful and shocking part is, she had the heart to watch her son struggle t
o breathe, what a monster, and there are women praying and hoping to have children.
End. Time. Things.[/quote]
U just said d words in my mind!
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2014
pullo loco..... the length baby mama biitches will go for attention
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Sick woman! angry
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Titiluvly: Sick woman! angry

You know she's Sick, yet you don't pity Her.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Stewwpid Woman. Mtcheeeeeew. Ewu Hausa.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by NickiRoman: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2014
She obviously sick in the head,She should be in a Mental hospital not jail.From the whole story you would know she is not mentally stable..R.I.P to the poor baby
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by emmaliver(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Post partum psychosis

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by sylve11: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Terrible! sad cool
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by megabyte2(f): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2014
She is so callous.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by mezebel(f): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Pathetic and sufocatic
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by khaynoni(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Aye ma nika oo... Olorun ku suru.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nihilist: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2014
I feel really bad for this woman...

Post partum depression is a real thing

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by vitality22(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2014
Oh my God! just look at that handsome boy.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe: What is it with all these people today sharing their lives and life tragedies with the public? undecided
you well so?am not sure you re ok because you reason like a she-goat

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Dabbyfab: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2014
If you didn't want the boy, u would have simply called welfare. A lot of people would have shown interest in adopting him. This type of stories bring tears in my eyes, just doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by fpeter(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2014
IT IS WELL!!!
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Oahray: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Had they not mentioned the father of the baby, some presumptuous empty skulls would have decided to tag him runaway so he can be blamed.

We keep deceiving ourselves that the world is getting more civilized. Everything familial is fast dying. Call it postpartum depression, call her sick... Whatever. It's not just her, the world is sick.

Such a cute baby sad
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2014
poor girl. she is very sick.

she needs psychological help.

if her doctors were observant they would av noticed the early warning signs of postpartum depression.

It happens to most women after they give birth.

very painful psychological disease.

Poor poor cute baby. i can picture him struggle for life while his crazy mom watch cry cry
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Every Gal will be a Lady,every Lady will become a Woman,but not all can become a Mother.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Oahray: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2014
I hope she goes to jail though. No sympathies. A man in her shoes would immediately be tagged a demon and cast into jail to rot, with approving nods from everyone looking.

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2014
Choi!! Such a fine boy... and many women out there looking for just a child. Pity sad

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: Let the cops show her were she belongs to - Goal, for life.
its gaol bro and not goal
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Nawa o and the pseudo mother is a human being sha.

this days anybody can shit out pikin from theirv@gyn@
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmm some mothers! Thank God for my life if ant bite my son I dey find d ant up nd down. May God help all babies wit useless moms like dis o. RIP to d baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune? / What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband / Conditions For Divorce In Christianity, and [Some Legal] Grounds for Annulment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.