Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife (4645 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by POG007: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigerians are really angry at the moment and they are not ready to see any public official having a good time, especially with what is going on in the country at the moment.

The kidnapping of the over 200 female students of Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State, the incessant bombings in various parts of the country, bad roads, insecurity in the land, epileptic power supply and the corrupt leaders have pushed Nigerians to the wall and they are ready to bite back.

No less a person like the Minister of State for Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro, has come in for serious attack when he posted a photo of himself kissing his wife.

The photo incensed many Nigerians who feel he left what should be his responsibilities of mobilising the Nigerian army to take on the dreaded Boko Haram sect head on and rescue the girls, he is playing love and putting it in the face of the people.

One aggrieved Nigerian had this to say:

We are facing problem of insecurity in the country where this good for nothing man is the Minister of State for Defence and he still have time for photo session, what a shame!

While the chief security officer himself is busy going around commissioning private universities, attending parties, bunch of squanders.

Another said:

What is wrong with these people? Our girls are in the hands of Boko Haram and this one is here playing love with his wife. There is God oooo.

Yet another:

Who ever put this man as the Minister of Defence only did it to ridicule Nigeria. With the level of insecurity in Nigeria, bombings and bad roads, this Obanikoro is here doing lovey-lovey. I am highly disappointed in him and this government.

But many people have come out in defence of the minister, saying whatever is happening in the country has nothing to do with his love and devotion to his wife and family.

http://.com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/385-nigerians-slam-defence-minister-musiliu-obanikoro-for-playing-love-with-wife

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
see as the woman dey like AGBALUMO angry

i just wonder why some nairalanders are blaming the nigerians that are angry with the defense minister, these nigerians are right in every sense of it, its not wrong for hime to post his picture on social media but the timing is just simply wrong

examine the following scenario

'' a Doctor is called for an EMERGENCY in the hospital and what does this doctor do, he goes to the studio snaps pictures with his wife and put on social media whilst he should be in the hospital helping out''

'' a man is called that his house is on fire, and instead of rushing home the man simply takes picture with his wife and puts on social media''

was it wrong for the above characters to take picture with there wives NO!!!!!!

was it wrong for them to put the pictures on social media........ . NO!!!!!!!!!

what then is wrong ''THEIR TIMING""

The minister can be said to be the doctor, or the man because HIS RESPONSIBILITY NIGERIA is on FIRE and that is a case of EMERGENCY

as for people criticising these nigerians, I can just say that they are not being real at all, if your sister was kidnapped and the policeman you reported to is busy taking pictures and uploading on social media.......WOULD YOU NOT REACT IN A more VOLATILE WAY?

as for these following nairalanders that I QUOTED

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Vincenzi: Nigerians are too sentimental,unrealistic,and hypocrites!
So he should live his life in sorrow because a group of evil men decided to kidnap some girls? The same people talking did not give more than ten minutes to the news of the kidnapped girls,afterwhich they proceeded with their normal life routine.
Free the man joor.
Nice pictures,by the way. Lovely couple. Haters,get a life.
idumuose: If he posts a photo where he is beating his wife,you all will be happy ba?

Abi since the kidnap of the chibok girls,you have never performed any conjugal duty?You haven't tasted

Your wife or girlfriend's "odolondolo" ni? PRETENDERS

they are simply playing to the gallery for cheap popularity in terms of like, BE REAL PLEASE

no body is telling the minister not to n.yash his wife after all even the parents of the chibok gals might have been banging since

what matters is that TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED irrespective of how dicomforting

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by slimfit1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Well he has every right to have a life too after work there is nothing wrong with the picture. You just have to blame ourselves for having a useless president putting the wrong people in the wrong places.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by idumuose(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
If he posts a photo where he is beating his wife,you all will be happy ba?

Abi since the kidnap of the chibok girls,you have never performed any conjugal duty?You haven't tasted

33 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by pixtuk(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
idumuose: If he posts a photo where he is beating his wife,you all will be happy ba?

pls wat is odolondolo? is it a chinese word?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Vincenzi: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Nigerians are too sentimental,unrealistic,and hypocrites!
So he should live his life in sorrow because a group of evil men decided to kidnap some girls? The same people talking did not give more than ten minutes to the news of the kidnapped girls,afterwhich they proceeded with their normal life routine.
Free the man joor.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by oduastates: 12:50am On Jul 10, 2014
These people are heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Ayorh4you(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2014
They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it
So long they don't take the yam
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by oduastates: 1:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Free the man joor.
Nope .
He should be brainstorming (I doubt he has one ) on how to retrieve a bad situation. But that is asking too much.
The only serious people I see are those challenging the status quo or trying to reform a bad country .
Like fayose,these guys are worst of the worst .I can smell a crude ultraconservative from a thousand mile.they are loud know-nothings.He is a loud know-nothing.They spend their spare time partying and scheming rather than reading or finding solutions to problems.
Fayemi ,Fashola ,aregbesola and oshiomole are a few of the people who know how to and apply that bitter pill .
Pathetic really.
This jonathan has something pretending to be a government but it is anything but....and the world knows.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by T9ksy(m): 1:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: see as the woman dey like AGBALUMO angry

The pic above is proof enough that he does like agbalumos!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by fr3do(m): 1:53am On Jul 10, 2014
The woman looks really soft embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by 4words: 2:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Free the man joor.

No he shouldn't,

Yet! Think through this analogy...
You employ a security man pay him well every month to protect you from all evil, then one day, while he was sleeping armed robbers broke in injured you and kidnapped your daughter. You went to the security man for explanation, he gave you a flimsy one promising to get her back to you. still, you continue to pay him hoping that he would rescue your daughter because that's what you are paying him for.
Then one day, you saw him having fun with his own kids, partying to your full glare, well protected all with the money you pay him. Now Tell me, how will you feel?

To me, Your human nature would set in and the feeling of betrayal and deceit would be felt.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Demdem(m): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2014
No one is saying that he shouldn't Ffuck his wife, he has every right to but being in a position of authority experiencing serious challenges that have led to the death of innocent Nigerians, sharing romantic pictures for public consumption at this critical time is sttupid.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by CVWizards(m): 2:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: see as the woman dey like AGBALUMO angry
hahahaha.

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Haters should go and die
They look beautiful together

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by jmaine: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Pathetic and frustrated fellow citizens . . . .Koro . . .Carry go jare . . . ..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Gej should share his own love pics with Mama peace abeg. I need such comic relief grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by flyingdutchman(m): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2014
When did we become so envious and bitter?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Akshow: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2014
flyingdutchman: When did we become so envious and bitter?
ever since we realised that we have a quack as a president, and when we realized that safety of Nigerians lives and property is not guaranteed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by arantess: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Ayorh4you: They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.
nice piece, just tells the nature of nigerians especially,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Yeye man! Why didn't you kiss her on the lips? It would have looked more romantic.

tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2014
so because of the security situation in NIGERIA he should send his wife packing or HE should remain celibate??
Apc give peace a chance nah. haba

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2014
berem: Yeye man! Why didn't you kiss her on the lips? It would have looked more romantic.

tongue tongue
your comments are always off point!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by fitzmayowa: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2014
To those ranting about "playing love with his wife"...I have a simple question for them..

Did they put their lives on hold because of the security situation in the country

I don't why some nigerians are just hypocrites and pretenders...
Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Egomah(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Guys common na, that picture is very old. He used it during 2007 campain election...lets not judge everything we read from the sufface.
@op, get a life and stop fooling yourself in public
Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by OgologoDimkpa: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Aggrieved Nigerians... angry
What for?
Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by bibinwaka: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2014
my dear pikin wey say he mama No go sleep he too No go sleep. is it his fault, when hausa pple say we No go rest dem too No go rest. abeg carry go, enjoy ursef oga. but u shudn't have post it online.
Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by bamipet01: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Y posting it online. Pls use ur common sense nw. Haba!
Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by flyingdutchman(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Is that sarcasm? If it is, then I'd say post ur own picture of your man kissing you on the lips! If it ain't, then I'd say the man probably didn't want to go overboard with it, seeing that Nigerians are like angry lions on the prowl.
berem: Yeye man! Why didn't you kiss her on the lips? It would have looked more romantic.

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2014
slimfit1: Well he has every right to have a life too after work there is nothing wrong with the picture. You just have to blame ourselves for having a useless president putting the wrong people in the wrong places.
Yeah blame the president not the minister involved. Are you really. Sensible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See What Dokpesi Was Caught Doing After His Arraignment Today In Abuja / Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State / Dino Melaye's Thuggish Behavior. Shouting And Fighting: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.