Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa (4542 Views)

Nigerians In Armenia. / Nigerians Cannot Apply Armenia Visa Online / Jordan And Armenia Embassy In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Good day am new to dis site. Pls did anybody knw how will I get a visa to moldova or armenia? Pls any body dat have any good information should let me knw. Thank u
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 11, 2014
depends on your purspise of visit,or study.
you can get it from turkey.
firstly,you travel to turkey and apply for either Moldova or Armenia visa from there.
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for ur reply, I am a footballer am going for soccer the agent ask me if I can get my visa my self. BUT WHAT ABOUT AZERBIJAN VISA ?
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMEKUSBOY9: Thanks for ur reply, I am a footballer am going for soccer the agent ask me if I can get my visa my self. BUT WHAT ABOUT AZERBIJAN VISA ?
You will be issued visa on arrival in Azerbaijan
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Are my going to do some document before going? because I knw is not possible for me to just buy my ticket like dat and go even if they are going to stamp my visa on arrival
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 12, 2014
EMEKUSBOY9: Good day am new to dis site. Pls did anybody knw how will I get a visa to moldova or armenia? Pls any body dat have any good information should let me knw. Thank u

I was in Baku Azerbaijan six months ago,,I'm a Nigerian Student in Tbilisi Georgia... And if you are going from Nigeria to Azerbaijan you will need to contact any tourist company in Azerbaijan then they will arrange visa for you it's very easy Visa sticker will be issued on arrival at Baku!

Since you are a footballer you will first need tourist visa then when you are in the country you can now change your visa status after successfully registering with a club Or if it's a club that's inviting you then they will be responsible to process your papers... There are a lot of Nigerian footballers in Baku

1 Like

Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Thank u so much for ur much for the information can I google any tourist company in azerbaijan? I want to start contacting them
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls do, I will like u to priscribe one to me

1 Like

Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by louqmann: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
please i want you to help me on AZERBAIJAN VISA
i as been finiding a way to be in AZERBAIJAN since but i can see a good agent for it please someone help me out
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by bukarbi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
How do someone get the tourist visa to Azerbaijan?
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by naijaspeak(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2014
[size=18pt]
Haustraliah: depends on your purspise of visit,or study.
you can get it from turkey.
firstly,you travel to turkey and apply for either Moldova or Armenia visa from there.

It is not easy for a Nigerian to get Turkish visa. It is rather disturbing that Nigerian have to get a Turkish visa first of all to enable him or her file a visa request to enter much poorer country like Moldova, Armenia and Kosovo.

Kosovo visa that was free to all nationality including Nigerian is no longer free as one has to enter turkey with a turkish visa before applying for the kosovo visa in Instanbul or ankara in Turkey.[/size]
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by bukarbi(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2014
obiligbo:

I was in Baku Azerbaijan six months ago,,I'm a Nigerian Student in Tbilisi Georgia... And if you are going from Nigeria to Azerbaijan you will need to contact any tourist company in Azerbaijan then they will arrange visa for you it's very easy Visa sticker will be issued on arrival at Baku!

Since you are a footballer you will first need tourist visa then when you are in the country you can now change your visa status after successfully registering with a club Or if it's a club that's inviting you then they will be responsible to process your papers... There are a lot of Nigerian footballers in Baku

bro please how is it like to live in Baku. I am also a footballer i wish to come over there to trade my football any help from you?
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by Himi15: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
bukarbi:

bro please how is it like to live in Baku. I am also a footballer i wish to come over there to trade my football any help from you?
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by Himi15: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
lipsrsealed
bukarbi:

Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by adahgold(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2016

Please bro tell me a little about Georgia, can someone hustle there? Am asking cuz I might do masters there and again am a footballer.
Re: Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa by nikkymat: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Hello brother. ..did you later go to Moldova? PPlease I need update as per Moldova. ..Goin there sooner

(1) (Reply)

Direction From Sango Ota, Ogun State To Ikorodu, Lagos State / Foreign Airlines To Reduce Operations Over Forex Policy / All Countries Scholarship ,Tuition Free,Embassy Issues In All Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.